SBS-JW new look,20 yrs later,new bani

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

today in SBS they showed Jai Wa lia in his new look 20 yrs later he is wearing specs has a walking stick and really looks old in tie and suit...the new bani gurdeep is looking elegant in sari and the hunt is on for ganga after the leap

they also said that bani will be playing JW's wife and mother of a grown up daughter Ganga,is'nt she pregnant with another child too...

ram introduced gurdeep ,ram said he hated gurdeep coz her show sanjeevani was more popular than his show dhadkan😆 ,they were pulling each others leg ....

and  they had a section of old interviews of PD and Ram

Edited by sun29 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for informing dear.

20 years leap? JW with a walking stick? Today I am so happy PD left.

This show is really becoming horrible with every passing day!

God save us.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx...so they took teh 2o year option that means PD isnt cuming back and JB are still togeher after teh leap i confuddled...and jw with a walking stick was that really needed
who am i??? thumbnail
Thanks Hun..       

I Can Finally Give Up with my Addiction..
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks sun for sharing

wow i feel relieved as with 20 years leap they r really gonna kill the show and good that PD left and now i don't want her to ever come back in crap se
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hate leaps, no more leaps for me, I do not want to see a Sr Citizen Jai Walia, why cannot the creative solve Veer's paternity issue, taking revenge from AD and they can also show Pushkar trying to takeover JW's business where Bani and JW both fight back...they can even show Nachiket & Purva pining for children, Ranveer having extra-marital affairs and Jigyasa mad with Rano for wanting to marry someone of her choice...oh there are endless possibilities only the creatives are too lazy to think about them instead taking the shortest possible course... 😡 😡
gjjj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't worry stick will gone in couple episodes with every ekta series always leap start will glasses, sticks and white hair but all comes back to normal in few episode. I am sure jw will be back in his avatar in few episode, glad that PD left. Now we have a story of new generation how can they forget that KS is story of JB not anybody else.
But good luck to ram and gurdeep. I stop watching ks month back now probebly stop reading update as well.
thanks
geeta
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sun, have they shown JW in his new look too?
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Jai Walia was truly looking 60 yr old and that walking stick made him look ....i am not sure if bani is with jai during leap but SBS did say bani aka gurdeep will play JW' wife and grown up daughter's mother
sanam84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

this is just so gross 🤢 🤢 ...chalo good for me...no more JW jap...it will be over 😭 😭 god this is just so disgusting...i'll pray everyday now that Ram sud leave too...yuch walking stick...yuch yuch