Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi23 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Everyone:

I have a question here and hope somebody can help me out here. Does anyone know how to use the india forum chat when stars come on the live chat? how can we chat with them? I did click on the I.F Radio and its just says welcome to IF Radio...
Any idea of am I suppose to do?
thanks
Nidhi
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: chikoo

What's warning indicator?

Hi, it's a new addition to our forum. It shows if you have gotten any warnings from our moderators, like if you have done anything wrong like posts, offensive language etc... It's just shows how you are doing as a member and if you get to the end and get all the warnings I think you don't get access to forum for sometime as a punishement.

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi23

Hi Everyone:

I have a question here and hope somebody can help me out here. Does anyone know how to use the india forum chat when stars come on the live chat? how can we chat with them? I did click on the I.F Radio and its just says welcome to IF Radio...
Any idea of am I suppose to do?
thanks
Nidhi

As far as I know you only click on the IF RAdio I am sorry I don't know why it isn't working! Sorry......

me&my2cents thumbnail
What does a red arrow on a topic icon mean??
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The red arrow on the topic means that the topic has been moved to some other place.
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Yes and it says moved too.
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
umm..if we look under active users (at the end of the index page) how come some people, like me are in bold and a bluish colour??
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Hi! All the newbies etc are in light blue color. And senior members like you are Bluish Bold color. All the senior members are blue bold. Hope that helps!
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanx alot...it neva said in the legend
Miss_QueTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'e uploaded my av from my website but it won't show. It only shows on my pop-up profile or on my profile settings. Why is that?