Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepz thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
what does the admin team consider to be copyrighted? Are previews  or updates obtained from other sites or forums considered to be copyrighted? If so than many of the previews and updates are not provided with the original source.
YOUNSAJJ thumbnail
hiya i am new to I-F i just wanted 2 know da basics such as how do i becum a groupie
YOUNSAJJ thumbnail
how do i post images onto india forums plz reply soon many thnxz
srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ermm hi, i wanted to ask something (i know this question has probably been asked before but i cant remember how to go abt it..sorry! 😳 ) so i was wondering is there a way we can change our username? Thanks in advance! 😊
somia thumbnail
i was wondering what's that red bad with :200 in our avators..??? 😕
NIKHIL AGGARWAL thumbnail
I AM NIKHIL AGGARWAL. I WAS JUST 17YEAR OLD.I READ IN XII CLASS.I JOIN STAR PLUS,PLEASE TELL ME.I LIVE IN NEW DELHI.I AM FAN OF STAR PLUS.I REALLY JOIN SERIALS.        MY BIO-DATA        &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;     NAME-NIKHIL AGGARWAL
AGE-17YEARS
D.O.B-30MARCH,1989
COMPLEXION-FAIR
I
ALSO MEMBER OF INDIA-FORUMS.
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]
ritusahu thumbnail
hi i want to know how to create my web page and slam book on if CAN ANYONE HELP ME
sp_2012 thumbnail
How do I get a video avatar or banner signature.
puneetsharma thumbnail
I want to apply for Indian Idol how and when i can apply pls write back to me .. i will be very greatful to you thanx
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what are the "red" or "green" bulb kinda things next to our username? Why do some have it red and some green?