Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
😆 ya am glad to be back here too...bored with the serials so used to not come here much....but yeah great to be with friends here...more than the serials thats why i like to visit the forums and the grps...yeah same here me too like to watch only these 2 shows and even Annu ki.... 😊 chal see ya... 😃
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Hmm...moral science lesson of the week...be open & honest & calm and things will work out in the end 😉

hee hee.. 😛

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks ksh for the update, sandeep has 2 rins, cause urmi must have given it o him for safe keeping, she cant keep it in her house, n now it should be in sandys house hehhehe 😳 😳 😉 ..and what misal the 4 gave, which ment ignorance is bliss? i didnt get that part .
Fazila~ thumbnail
😆 thanks Nisha......😉
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lata

😆 ya am glad to be back here too...bored with the serials so used to not come here much....but yeah great to be with friends here...more than the serials thats why i like to visit the forums and the grps...yeah same here me too like to watch only these 2 shows and even Annu ki.... 😊 chal see ya... 😃

hey lata, welcome back......n do stay plz.......😉
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fazila~

thanks ksh for the update, sandeep has 2 rins, cause urmi must have given it o him for safe keeping, she cant keep it in her house, n now it should be in sandys house hehhehe 😳 😳 😉 ..and what misal the 4 gave, which ment ignorance is bliss? i didnt get that part .

fazi "ignorance is bliss" is a saying which means as long as u dont know some bad news ur happy. just like the deewane who dont know what's cooking at mr. shukla's and ms. mehta's house.  

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

fazi "ignorance is bliss" is a saying which means as long as u dont know some bad news ur happy. just like the deewane who dont know what's cooking at mr. shukla's and ms. mehta's house.  

😆  i know what ignorance is bliss means, what did they say in hindi? that i didnt understand...what words did mushu use???? Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
np 😉
infinitecharm thumbnail
In this so called world of stess n tension...ek chaabi...is the most soothing factor of my life....hope they continue this good work 👏 👏
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitecharm

In this so called world of stess n tension...ek chaabi...is the most soothing factor of my life....hope they continue this good work 👏 👏

u said it!

I really hope they continue too !!

btw, welcome to the forum. 😊