Update Apr 4 & 5 - Maa ka Ashirwad

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Friends, to see your favorite serial on No. 1 in the main Chaska Meter, do vote/comment in the

CHASKA METER

Highlights for April 4:

1. Sujata is shocked. Urmi tells her everything about her love for Sandeep. Sujata refuses to accept the relationship between Sandeep and Urmi. Sujata's life has passed in Colnelgunj. She doesnt want Urmi to have the same life. She has always had big dreams for Urmi. Urmi tries to convince Sujata. Sujata forbids her from speaking to Rasik about Sandeep.     

2. Hari tries to talk to Urmi but his friends distract him. Sukka continues to pacify Pammi.

3. Urmi tells Sandeep that Sujata has refused. She wants to run away. Sandeep scolds her. Urmi asks him to stop Bauji from going to her parents. Bauji meets Rasik at his shop and tells him he is coming to meet Sujata and him.

4. Sujata tells Gayatri that they want to meet the guy whose alliance she had brought. Sujata returns home and finds Bauji and Rasik speaking and realizes he has come to ask Urmi's hand for Sandeep. Sujata calls Sandeep at his house but Urmi picks up the phone. Urmi asks Bauji not to speak to her parents about their marriage.

Highlights for April 5:

1. Bauji changes the topic. Bauji is angry when he comes to know Sujata has rejected Sandeep and decides to go and blast her.

2. Rahul gives up his chance to talk to Urmi in favor of Jugle which again he punctures.

3. Sandeep tries to take Sukka's help to calm down Bauji but Sukka refuses. Sandeep returns home and finds Sujata waiting for him.

4. Sujata says she had always considered Sandeep as Urmi's best friend and biggest well-wisher. She liked their pair too but now she fears it. Sandeep says he realizes he isnt good enough for Urmi and tried to keep away from her...but couldnt in face of her life-long dream.

5. Sandeep shows Sujata the rings Urmi had bought at a fair ten years back for both of them and explains to Sujata that marrying him has been her life-long dream and frankly speaking its his dream too but he will accept whatever she decides.

6. Urmi comes there and is surprised to see her mother. Sujata tells Urmi Rasik and she have had many dreams for her but they are nothing when compared to her dream of 20 years and promises to Urmi that she will ensure her dream is fulfilled.

7. Later Sujata attempts to talk to Rasik about Sandeep and Urmi but he indicates her doesnt like the idea. πŸ˜•

Update for April 4:

Sujata is shocked at Urmi's revelation. She asks Urmi since when this has been going on? Urmi says she doesnt know. She has always loved him. But he only recently. Sujata realizes that is why Urmi always rejected all the alliances she used to get. Sujata asks her if she went for the movie with Sandeep. She thinks they go out everyday but Urmi tells her that they meet only on Saturdays and Sundays. Sujata is angry that Sandeep also never said anything but Urmi says that he wanted to but she didnt let him. Sujata wonders what sort of a mother she has been. All this has been happenning in front of her eyes but she never realized it. Urmi tells Sujata that they want to get married with permission from Rasik and her ofcourse. Sujata tells she knows she wants her reply and her reply is 'NO'.

Sukka tries to pacify Pammi but Jugle plays spoilsport. Urmi is upset and asks her mother why does she have a problem with their relationship. Urmi tells her that the guy is no one but their own Sandeep babu. Whole of Colnelgunj is fond of him. Even Sujata has said many times that the girl who marries him will be a very lucky one. Sujata says she still thinks so but this is Urmi her daughter. She had always dreamt big for her. Whole of her own life she has spent in Colnelgunj but she doesnt want her daughter to do the same. She cannot agree to this relationship. Rasik has now come back and Sujata forbids Urmi from speaking to her father about this topic. (Btw there was a blooper here...everything was happenning in the night and shot shown of CG was of the day!)

The next morning it is now Hari's turn to talk to Urmi. Urmi is coming down looking worried. Hari doesnt notice her but his friends do. They ask him to show them how and what he will talk to Urmi(with Jugle pretending to be Urmi). By the time Hari is done Urmi is already on the steps leading to Sandeep's house. Hari wants another chance but the others refuse. Next is Rahul's turn and the others now start planning how to spoil his chances. πŸ˜†

At Sandeep's house an upset Urmi comes in running and goes straight into his arms(at the 5th hug Sandeep babu looks very comfortable hugging herπŸ˜‰). She tells him that she has told Sujata everything about them and she refused. Sandeep says he had an idea that she would refuse. Urmi wants to run away with him. He asks her where will they go...where will they live? She says anywhere as long as he is with her. Sandeep says thats why he had wanted Bauji to speak to her parents before itself but she refused. Then suddenly Sandeep remembers Bauji is supposed to go that very day to speak to her parents about their marriage. Urmi says he must stop Bauji. She is afraid what if her father too refuses? Meanwhile Bauji meets Rasik at his shop and tells him that he wants to talk something important to Sujata and him. He will come down at 5'o clock. Rasik says why delay? Why not come over now itself. Bauji says he will do puja and come as he is coming for an auspicious task. (Like father...like son!πŸ€”)

Sujata comes to meet Gayatri and tells her that they want to meet the guy whose alliance she had brought. Gayatri asks her if Urmi has agreed. Sujata tells her that like she had advised Urmi will listen to her parents. Sukka by now has managed to make Pammi come out of the room. She says he has changed a lot from the Sukka twenty years back. Pammi and Sukka are romancing and the phone rings. The kabab mein haddi is Sandeep who wants Sukka to stop bauji from meeting Urmi's parents. Sukka wonders why and starts scolding Sandeep for his delaying tactics. The moment between Sukka and Pammi is lost and Pammi is again angry. Now Sukka again shouts back at Sandeep.

Sujata reaches home and finds Bauji and Rasik talking. From his talk she realizes Bauji has come to speak about Sandeep and Urmi's marriage and thinks Rasik shouldnt find out. She excuses herself and takes the cordless inside and calls Sandeep's landline. Sandeep and Urmi meanwhile are fighting. Sandeep feels its better Bauji talks to her parents and things are out in the open but Urmi feels her father is the last hope. Sandeep feels that if they refuse then they will refuse irrespective of whoever speaks to them. She is surprised that he is so casual about it. If her parents refuse they will have no other option but to run away. Sandeep again gets angry at her ideas about running away and being too filmy. The phone rings and Sandeep asks Urmi to pick up the phone and tell the caller that he isnt there. He is in no mood to talk. Sujata is surprised that Urmi lifted the phone. She tells her that Bauji has come there to talk about their marriage. Sandeep is surprised(from Urmi's convo with Sujata) that Bauji went to meet her parents at 12 instead of 5πŸ‘. Urmi and he start fighting over the phone. He wants to speak to Sujata and tries to snatch the phone from her but Urmi doesnt want him to as Sujata is very and angry and will blast him. (So sweet!πŸ‘). Sujata doesnt want Bauji to talk about their marriage to Rasik. Urmi asks her to quickly give the phone to Bauji. By now Bauji has given a long speech about how Colnelgunj is like a joint family and Sandeep is his son and very dear to him just as Urmi is dear to Rasik etc etc. (By now I am convinced Sandeep is Bauji's real sonπŸ˜†)And just when he is about to ask his most precious possession from Rasik Sujata interrupts and gives the phone to Bauji. Urmi tells Bauji not to talk to her father about their marriage. The episode ends on Bauji's surprised face.

Update for April 5:

Urmi desperately tells Bauji not to talk to her parents about their relationship. Bauji tells Rasik that Urmi wants to learn Gita from him and he had come to seek his permission for the same. Rasik readily agrees and is surprised that his permission is required for such a good task. Sandeep is angry with Urmi for interfering between elders. Now Bauji will take his class and he doesnt know about Urmi but he atleast will have to run away from his house.

Bauji as Sandeep had predicted takes Sandeep's class and is angry that Urmi stopped him from talking to her parents. He tells Sandeep that if he doesnt want he wont interfere in his matters. Sandeep says actually Sujata has a problem with their rishta. Bauji guess Urmi has told Sandeep and Bauji thinks maybe its because of what happenned during holi. Sandeep says its not that but she has a problem with HIM. Bauji is angry. He asks Sandeep if she knows who has brought him up. It is he VM Shukla. How can she have a problem with him? He will go and blast her tommorow. πŸ€”

Giving an appropiate example of the saying 'ignorance is bliss' the deewane are attempting to talk to Urmi. Urmi comes down looking obviously worried . Jugle tells his friends that he always gets the last chance. He asks Rahul to give his chance to him. Rahul agrees for friendship's sake. Hari and Mushtaq tell Rahul that if he gives him his chance to Jugle he wont get a chance later either. Rahul agrees. Jugle borrows the rose Rahul had brought for Urmi. Rahul tells the others that he knows that they will anyways puncture his chances so he gave it up. Now he will puncture Jugle's chances. 😈Jugle tries talking to a worried Urmi and messes up with a poem. By the time he is done Rahul gets Pammi there happily carrying a glass of milk for Jugle. Rahul has told her that Jugle wants to drink milk. Urmi goes away and Jugle is forced to drink the glass of milk. He finally gives the rose to Pammi. πŸ˜†

Sandeep is at Sukka's place. He wants Sukka to help him calm Bauji. Sukka refuses and says he must manage him on one hand and Pammi on the other. Pammi enters and hears this and her eyes shoot daggers at Sukka. Sukka goes away with Pammi and tells Sandeep that now he may come to him only when he has some good news. Urmi retuns home to find her mom isnt there. Rasik praises her for her interest in Bhagwad Gita and asks why did she want his permission. Sandeep returns home and finds Sujata there.

Sandeep apologizes to Sujata for his behavior during holi. (Aww! Poor guy is so ashamed. God knows how many people he will apologize to?)Sujata tells its OK. She says that she always looked at him as a family member. She felt he was Urmi's best friend and biggest well-wisher. Whenever she saw them together she was happy as she felt they make a nice pair. But now she fears the same. Her sister and she had married in the same mandap. Her sister had married a rich man while she married Rasik. Till date her mother isnt happy about this though Rasik always kept Sujata happy. Sujata never understood why her mother thought this way but now she does. Every mother wants the best for her daughter. He is a very nice guy but...

Sandeep says he understands completely. He knows he doesnt deserve someone like Urmi. Sujata says not to speak like that. He says he knows Urmi is getting much better guys than him. Thats why he tried his level best to keep away from her. He always ignored her when she tried to tell him about her feelings for him. But all his attempts at practicality failed in front of someone's life-long dream. Sujata asks him what does he mean? Sandeep tells her he wants to show her something.

Sandeep gets the rings Urmi had bought for them at a fair ten years back(the same he had proposed with...he gave Urmi one ring now he has both with him!😲). He tells Sujata these rings were bought by Urmi as a child and are for Urmi and him. Sujata says she had never seen them. Sandeep tells her she had kept it hidden from her with Zoya. (Sujata starts melting...) He explains marrying him has been Urmi's lifelong dream. And frankly its his dream too. (Sujata melts some more....)But he understands her point of view completely and will accept whatever she decides.⭐️ (Sujata has already melted...)

There is a knock at the door. Sandeep opens it to find a worried and tearful Urmi. Urmi starts speaking only to stop on seeing her mother. Urmi goes to Sujata and she shows her the rings. Urmi looks at her mother apprehensively. Sujata tells Urmi that her father and she had dreamt of many things for Urmi but they are nothing in comparision to her dream of 20 years. She promises Urmi that she will ensure that her dream is fulfilled. Mother and daughter hug. πŸ₯³

In the evening Rasik tells Sujata when Bauji had come and started speaking of Sandeep and Urmi he got scared that he will talk about their 'rishta'. Sujata says maybe its not such a bad idea. Rasik smirks. Sujata says she was thinking on those lines. Rasik asks her not to think too much and goes away. Sujata is worried now.

Please do not forget to vote and comment on the Chaska meter

CHASKA METER

Edited by kshreya2002 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx so muchπŸ‘ w8in 4 the detailed update eagerlyπŸ˜›
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks ksh, was dreading this.....whata nightmare for them.poor sandy n urmi.......
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I love the way the story is moving now... 😊 As they say "you have to earn your love -- otherwise its no love at all"... and love is like a battle - you must continue fighting 'til all eternity...

If Sandeep and Urmi had a love story where everyone gave their blessings and thought it was a perfect union - then there would be no Josh... Having to fight for it is what makes is memorable...

I'm sure the track will turn into a DDLJ type... Where Urmi wants to run away and Sandeep will forbid her. He will win over Sujata (Rasik is the beg πŸ˜‰ ) and he'll have this bride (like the final scene of DDLJ - Simran running to catch her train) 😳 oohhh I'm so filmy... πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes i like it(rubbing my hands with glee!). btw in ddlj srk was doing seva during kajol's marriage functions. here i think it will be more like maine pyaar kiya...suits chabhi's style...they make sweet and simple stuff like the rajshris. Edited by kshreya2002 - 16 years ago
nessako thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello guys!!....Fazi and honey, i did get your message and i will reply soon.....really busy with life guys but i do try and pop into ACHPM forum every so often...really mis everyone!! ;o)

Oh that is sad but i guess there has to be some hurdles otherwise it wont be that interesting to watch..
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i am now getting scared........i am first time getting angry at urmi.......i feel she should allow bauji to talk to rasik and if he does everything would be fine and for the first time i agree with sandeep......i understand the reason why urmi is going it lekin its good if elders talk in this matter and sort it out.....i am sorry friends but i completely disagree with what urmi is doing....  

thanks ksh for the update😊

Edited by arvanu - 16 years ago
honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nessako

Hello guys!!....Fazi and honey, i did get your message and i will reply soon.....really busy with life guys but i do try and pop into ACHPM forum every so often...really mis everyone!! ;o)

Oh that is sad but i guess there has to be some hurdles otherwise it wont be that interesting to watch..

OMG di...you have no idea how glad I am to see you here...we all miss you..πŸ€— and hope to see you more active soon...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nessako

πŸ€— misseddddddddddd uuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm..interesting..I was waiting for the video to download..and just couldn't help myself so I read your entire update...lol...thank ju soooooooo much for the update and you are a great writer...

As far as the story goes...I am definitely enjoying this storyline...I mean it would have been a little boring if everyone had just agreed....now can't wait for tomm..lol..I haven't even seen today epi and I am already looking forward to tomm thanx to your wonderful episode... πŸ‘