Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaskaran48 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i think its really funny how people are freaking out and the show hasn't even started....haven't we all seen this crap??...they edit the footage to make it seem really interesting...and it turn out to be nothing....so lets all calm down...and for those insulting Javed sahib.....you guys are really out of it or something... the guys a legend....hes a great writer....always has been...and always will be...and whoever said prasoon joshi is better....how long has he been in the industry??....Javed sahibs been around a while and hes consistently performed fabulously.... so lets not get ahead of ourselves....and plus even if he does say that....deres nothing wrong with it...thats how he feels...why should he have to be fake and say he likes it when he doesn't???....its called freedom....and he is entitled to his opinion....plus....id rather have him say it straight to Raja's face den behind his back....this is if he truly said it of course...
Edited by jaskaran48 - 16 years ago
jaskaran48 thumbnail
can't wait to see this show when i go home this weekend...since i live in the dorms...im going to have my family tivo it...so i'll have to wait until this wekend....can't wait to find out if Javed Ji really said all that to Raja or if it was just edited promo since everyone was really freaking out and many even went on to insult Javed Ji....
wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raghuraj

In the promo for the new show Ustadon ke Ustaad where Raja and Mauli are representing Saregamapa Javed Akhtar says Raja cant do play back singing:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpRlLQKCKt8[/YOUTUBE]

hi i am really shock to see this promo, Raja is the best and how javed akhtar can say this 😕