Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I was wondering what this post was!!! CONGRATS!!! Will be back with questions!!!! πŸ‘
gambi thumbnail
tHanku ji!! πŸ˜› Jaldi aao with loads of questions!! πŸ˜› Aur Nupur ji, I rarely see you in IF these days. Aap bhi jaldi aajaayiyye! πŸ˜›
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats yaar sorry for ebeing late is title ne confuse kar diya....congrats
Nupur9 thumbnail

Chalo jaldi se shuru ho jao.....Zareen-A-Meri-Haseen-AπŸ˜†

*Dr Shekhar is down with fever.....your advise to him will be.....??

*Dev is as usual drinking away to glory........your advise to him will be.....??

*Armaan can't keep his hands and eyes off beautiful women..........your advise to him will be.....??

*You are walking on the streets of Mumbai......you see SS throwing a fit and getting mad at Apu............your advise to him will be.....??

*Your all time fav movie......why???

*Why do people like Srk?....do you.....?? Oh gawd....Why????πŸ˜†

*One bestest thing you liked about the movie Taare Zammen par......

*If you have a choice to marry Dr-Dev-Armaan-Apu....who will it be....why?? (and sorry you can't say all three.....nope...not happening......!!!) πŸ˜›

Have fun......!!!

-N

gambi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Chalo jaldi se shuru ho jao.....Zareen-A-Meri-Haseen-AπŸ˜†

*Dr Shekhar is down with fever.....your advise to him will be.....??

Drink loads of lemonade and visit Dr. Komal's bhootni gang clinic asap, so that we can cure you and drool over you!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

*Dev is as usual drinking away to glory........your advise to him will be.....??

Peene se pehle think about your liver ji!πŸ˜†And then humaari aur Kajju ke baaremei socho. Agar tumhe kuch hogaya, to Kajju aur hum kispe marenge?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

*Armaan can't keep his hands and eyes off beautiful women..........your advise to him will be.....??

Kabhie kabhie un haseenaao ko choarke humhe bhi dekha karo ji...kyu ki hum bhi kisise kam nahi!πŸ˜†

*You are walking on the streets of Mumbai......you see SS throwing a fit and getting mad at Apu............your advise to him will be.....??

Chinta mat karo ji. Usse bass sidh baaba ke baraf e thanda cool cool ashram mei bhej do, aur saari uljhan sulajh jaayegi!πŸ˜†

*Your all time fav movie......why???

Hungama, Hulchul, Chup chupke, phir Hera Pheri, and 36 China town!! πŸ˜›Umm..Humgama is my all time fav. because of patresh Rawal's hilarious dihati with a mooch avataar!πŸ˜†

*Why do people like Srk?....do you.....?? Oh gawd....Why????πŸ˜†

I don't!πŸ˜†Arre wo to old hote jaarahe hai!πŸ˜†I only have eyes for Apu and his dimples!!😳

*One bestest thing you liked about the movie Taare Zammen par......

The way Aamir Khan stands by Ishaan and helps him out!!πŸ˜›

*If you have a choice to marry Dr-Dev-Armaan-Apu....who will it be....why?? (and sorry you can't say all three.....nope...not happening......!!!)

hmm..I would choose DPS, because of his hotttt gussa!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›You see, I have inherited Kajju's disease! Like Kajju, I am very fond of rude characters like DPS!!πŸ˜†So, I choose DPS!!πŸ˜›

Have fun......!!!

-N