Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thankuu Kashuu, Pari, and Mirchi!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Lekin sawaal kahaa hai? πŸ˜† Mei kabse tayaar baithi hu, aur tum loag mujhe questions bhi nahi pooch rahi ho!! πŸ˜†
gambi thumbnail
Arre hot seat to meine enjoy karliyaa, an sawaloko kab enjoy karungi? πŸ˜†
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Zareen u look well boredπŸ˜‰ so here i am..enjoyπŸ˜›

How much do u love apurva?

Could u give ur life for apurva? or if u want..i cud rephrase it as..cud u die for apurva.?

You have to chose between apurva and SRK..u can't have both..which one do u chose?

Do u prefer Shekar or DPS?

Do u think shekar is too sweet n will end up being hurt?

Now a few qns:

ur fav actor
ur fav actress
ur fav toothbrush
ur fav movie
ur fav chocolate
ur fav brand
ur fav serial
ur fav song
ur fav dance
ur fav song that apurva sang in sss
ur fav colour u like to see apurva in
ur fav day of the week
ur fav month

Describe life in one paragraph
Describe apurva in one paragraph
Describe Shekar in one paragraph
in at least 50 words describe the difference between DPS and shekar.

List 10 differences between u and me.

Describe me in one paragraph of 50-60 words..without using any emoticons

Choose one:

sun/rain
hot/cold
coffe/tea
boy kid/ girl kid
apurva/srk
sunset/sunrise
dance/sing
blush/giggle
uk/US
RC/gulmohur
shekar/dps
shekar/AS
AS/dps
surveen/mona
kajol/rani
jjkn/kaajjal
kaajjal/rkb
jjkn/rkb
lap top / computer
radio/ipod
jeans/skirts
salwar/sweater
shorts/skirt
guitar/piano
snow/rain
beach/mountain

What wud ur dream date with dr shekar be like.( and don't just say its not my problem )

If u bump into Apurva in mumbai..wat will u do? ask him to marry u?

Do u cook? If yes..do u cook good food?

Wats ur favourite dish

If u are asked to wish for 3 things...wat wud they be? 

well these few questions willl only take u abt 2 mins to answer..i won't waste ur timeπŸ˜†

😳komal

gambi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ploye

Zareen u look well boredπŸ˜‰ so here i am..enjoyπŸ˜›

How much do u love apurva?

More than anything. hmm...way more than all you bhootnis love him!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Could u give ur life for apurva? or if u want..i cud rephrase it as..cud u die for apurva.?

Yesh ji. 😳Itni meethi maut sirf mei marna chaahungi!!πŸ˜›

You have to chose between apurva and SRK..u can't have both..which one do u chose?

Apuuu!!!!!πŸ˜›

Do u prefer Shekar or DPS? Definitely and undoubtedly DPS!!πŸ˜›

Do u think shekar is too sweet n will end up being hurt?

Arre nahi ji! I think TD are just threatening us, with the entry of Karruu!!πŸ˜†I don't think he will get hurt. Well, SR chemistry seems kind of dead. Rohini seems quite lifeless, but I hope she improves soon.πŸ˜›

Now a few qns:

ur fav actor : Apu, Paresh Rawal, Rajpaal Yadav, and my all time fav.....Apu!!πŸ˜›
ur fav actress : Amrita Rao, and Divyanka...I guess..I have more, but right now, I can't remember them!πŸ˜†
ur fav toothbrush : I love red toothbrushes!!πŸ˜†
ur fav movie : Hungama!!πŸ˜†
ur fav chocolate: Oh Henry and Twix!πŸ˜› 
ur fav brand : Pata nahi!πŸ˜†
ur fav serial : Kaajjal and Amber Dhara.πŸ˜›
ur fav song : Maula Mere, Ye ishq haii, and Tumse Hi
ur fav dance : The way Tom and Jerry dance!!πŸ˜†
ur fav song that apurva sang in sss: Ek haseena thi ek deewana tha and aankho mei teri ajab si ajab si adaayei hai.πŸ˜› 
ur fav colour u like to see apurva in : Right now, in Blue!πŸ˜›
ur fav day of the week : Weekends!!πŸ˜›
ur fav month : July!πŸ˜ƒ

Describe life in one paragraph :

Life is full of thore khushi thore gham, but overall it's beautiful!!Ye jeevan hai iss jeevan ka yehi hai yehi hai yehi hai rang roop...thore gham hai thori khushiyaa hai..yehi hai yehi hai yehi hai..yehi hai rang roop.πŸ˜†Meine gaana gaake describe kardiya!πŸ˜†

Describe apurva in one paragraph:

The most gorgeous and handsome person on Earth!! He never ceases to send shivers down my spine with his six million dollar smile!! His eyes speak volumes, and his one stare sends me to DK tabela world!!😳 πŸ˜†Every time I see him, I can't help but jump with joy. He has the power of making us all, go weak on our knees and melt like jelly!😳

Describe Shekar in one paragraph:

He's Sabki aankho ka taara!!😳 A very sweet and caring doc, who looks drp-dead-goegeous in white. When he goes to the veranda, smiles his cute dimpled smile, and his hair flies in the air, my heart skips a million beats!!πŸ˜›he is the most adorable, nice, and sweet person in Roshan Villa!πŸ˜›

in at least 50 words describe the difference between DPS and shekar.

DPS, hmm...well, DPS was a very complicated character. He was kharoos just like our Rohini madam where as Shekhar is a fun loving person!πŸ˜› Shekhar never misses a chance to watch rohini and drool over her, as he iss fida over our rohini madam (right from the beginning of the show. He fell for rohini madam ji from the beginning of the show, where as dps took some time to fall for kajju barfi.πŸ˜ƒShekhar has lambe baal (really long at the moment and badly needs a haircut) and DPs had shorter hair, I guess!πŸ˜†That's all.πŸ˜ƒ

List 10 differences between u and me.

Ten differences..hmm..ok here goes the first one. I guess you are very modern, whereas I am very old-fashioned.Tum UK mei rehti ho aur mei Canada mei. hehe. You always try your best to wake up Dev ki deewanis in DK  forum, whereas, I just reply to all your posts and rarely post any topics to wake them up. You are 20, and I am fourteen. hehe. You don't like goats, but I loooveee them, especially white ones. hehe. And that's all I guess.

Can't think of more. πŸ˜†

Describe me in one paragraph of 50-60 words..without using any emoticons

You are one of the most well ehaved bhootnis!!You are one devoted deewani of DK and try your best to wake all the sleepy bhootnis up from their sleep, in ordr to make our DK parivaar alive again, which is worth praising. You have an amazing sense of humour and one of the most experienced bhootnis in doctor Dev's clic!hehe. Your witty posts in IF indicate that you are multi talented and have a great bigg heart.

Choose one:

sun/rain
hot/cold
coffe/tea
boy kid/ girl kid
apurva/srk
sunset/sunrise
dance/sing
blush/giggle
uk/US
RC/gulmohur
shekar/dps
shekar/AS
AS/dps
surveen/mona
kajol/rani
jjkn/kaajjal
kaajjal/rkb
jjkn/rkb
lap top / computer
radio/ipod
jeans/skirts
salwar/sweater
shorts/skirt
guitar/piano
snow/rain
beach/mountain

What wud ur dream date with dr shekar be like.( and don't just say its not my problem )

Drem date with shekhar...hmm...I guess we would send all the Roshan villa members (especially Rohini and Roshan Ammu) somewhere far and spend the whole day beside Juhu beach and watch the sun go down.πŸ˜›

If u bump into Apurva in mumbai..wat will u do? ask him to marry u?

Arre if I bump into him, I would just drown in his jaan leva eyes!!😳

Do u cook? If yes..do u cook good food?

hehe! mujhe unde bhi torna nahi aata, therefore, cooking to door ki baat hai!πŸ˜†

Wats ur favourite dish : Biriyani!!πŸ˜›It brings water in my mouth!!πŸ˜›

If u are asked to wish for 3 things...wat wud they be? 

Bring back Apu Sur and start Kaajjal part two, and this time hand this show over to its original production house, which is Twenty Twenty. Go back to my country forever, and become a s doctor.

well these few questions willl only take u abt 2 mins to answer..i won't waste ur timeπŸ˜†

Komal ji thanks for the qs!! If you want, then you can post more, as you still haven't grilled me to the fullest!!hehe!πŸ˜†

😳komal

gambi thumbnail
next list of sawaal kaun dega? πŸ˜† Jo mujhe agla list of sawaal dega, mei usse Apu ki aankho mei doob jaaneki ijaazat doongi! πŸ˜†
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Zareen but well I have a lovely set of eyes in which I drowned a long time ago. But here is the next set. πŸ˜†

1) Radhaa is a strong character and so is Ammu. But for you which one is stronger?

2) Rohini has a past which brought them to Mumbai. What is your guess?

3) This serial is about a woman and her three daughters and how they make it big. So do you think they can do it all by themselves? Without the help of Dr. Shekhar?

4) Ammu, will she finally accept Radhaa and her betis and adopt them?

5) Gini, do you think she will use the right path or the wrong to win that bet with Nikhil?

Sigh if the boring questions are not long enough I could come up with some more later. happy answering.

And thanks for the permission though. πŸ˜†
gambi thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Thanks Zareen but well I have a lovely set of eyes in which I drowned a long time ago. But here is the next set. πŸ˜†

1) Radhaa is a strong character and so is Ammu. But for you which one is stronger?

hmm..I don't really know so much about Ammu's past. To me, both are very strong characters, but I think Radha is stronger.πŸ˜›That's because, even though she is going through financial pressures, and a lot of trouble, she never expresses her trouble or pain to her daughters. She is extremely patient, because despite facing a lot of humiliation in Meerut, for Rohini, she never lost hope, or ran out of patience. Instead, she became her daughter's biggest strength, and brought her and the other two in Mumbai, so that they can fulfill their dreams and make an identity of their own.She tries her best to hide her own sorrows, become her daughters' strength, stand by them through thick and thin, hug them tight whenever they are hurt, and encourage them and kiss their tears away, and encourage them with her hopeful shayaaris.πŸ˜›

2) Rohini has a past which brought them to Mumbai. What is your guess?

hmm...I think Rohini got ditched by some rich spoilt brat. I think he accused Rohini saying, she tried doing zabardasti with him and stuff, which then made Rohini and her family go through a lot of humiliation in Meerut...I guess..πŸ˜ƒ

3) This serial is about a woman and her three daughters and how they make it big. So do you think they can do it all by themselves? Without the help of Dr. Shekhar?

I definitely think that they can do it by themselves, because of their never-die-spirit and the beautiful bonding between them. Lekin, if they break down, then our shekhar ji can be a good inspiration for the. He can support and encourage them, and help them regenerate their never-die-attitude, with the help of his strong and supportive words!!πŸ˜ƒHe can show them light,be a strong pillar, and cheer them up with his amazing sense of humour, if they get completely discouraged.😳

4) Ammu, will she finally accept Radhaa and her betis and adopt them?

Yes, she will!πŸ˜›She has already hugged Radha, and danced in the holi episode. This means, that Amu's perception and behaviour towards Radha and her betiyaa are slowly changing. πŸ˜›I think, TD might show us a conversation between Radha and Ammu, where Ammu will tell Radha about her sorrows i.e. how and why her shefali bahu and son abandoned her. Maybe then, Radha will give her support and wipe her tears. Then slowly, I think she will start liking radha ki betiyaa, and will adopt them as her grandchildren, because in the holi episode, when ruchi came to her room, she started having flashbacks of the past, where her grandson was requesting her to go down and play holi with them.πŸ˜ƒ

5) Gini, do you think she will use the right path or the wrong to win that bet with Nikhil?

Ahh!! This is my worst fear! Gini is a chulbuli larki, but too innocent. If she knows what's right and wrong, then she won't follow the wrong path, to fulfill her dreams, but she is very nadaan, and is a little unaware of the real world, and kind of desperate to fulfill her dreams. So, there's a fifty percent chance of gini landing up in a trap!πŸ˜•I just hope Adi or fatima, comes to the rescue and stops her from getting carried away to the wrong path.πŸ˜›

Sigh if the boring questions are not long enough I could come up with some more later. happy answering.

AAre jaldi come up with more!!πŸ˜›

And thanks for the permission though. πŸ˜†

You are welcome! Lekin uske sath zyada sharaarat mat karna!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by gambi - 16 years ago
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great answers Zareen!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Hahahahaha glad that you enjoyed answering the questions. Here are more... πŸ˜†

1) Who came first the chicken or the egg?
2) If the earth was not round then what would it be?
3) Given a choice of going on a date then who would it be Apoorva, Armaan, Dev, Dr. Shekhar? Why?
4) If you were told that tomorrow you will spend the day with Apoorva, what would you plan to do?
5) Why inspired you to have Gambi as your username?
gambi thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Great answers Zareen!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Hahahahaha glad that you enjoyed answering the questions. Here are more... πŸ˜†

1) Who came first the chicken or the egg?

hmm...I guess an egg was first dropped down by yamraaj ji!πŸ˜†

2) If the earth was not round then what would it be?

Then I guess, it would be ovalish, like Ameesha's face!πŸ˜†

3) Given a choice of going on a date then who would it be Apoorva, Armaan, Dev, Dr. Shekhar? Why?

Dev!!πŸ˜†That's because he is my all time favourite, and also because I would like get a nice firing from him!πŸ˜†I dunno why, but on our date, I will do something that will annoy him, and he will end up giving me a nice firing!πŸ˜†Lekin, I would make sure, he just gives me a firing and doesn't leave, warna our date will be ruined!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

4) If you were told that tomorrow you will spend the day with Apoorva, what would you plan to do?

I would spend the whole day with him by the beach and watch the sun go down, and I would ask Kekta mayiyya to cast Shilpa for one of her new shows, because then Shilpa will be toooo busy shooting, while we will enjoy our day to the fullest, beside the beach, with some tabela discussions!πŸ˜†

5) Why inspired you to have Gambi as your username?

Good question ji!πŸ˜† Ok, here I go:

Well, I got this name from 36 China Town.  In that movie, Jhonnie Lever went to some gambler baba and asked for some shubh tokens, so that this time he may win gambling, rather than losing!!πŸ˜†So, in the movie, they show Jhonnie playing with those shubh tokens and winning, when all of a sudden Paresh lands up there, and he also starts playing. When Paresh Rawal joined him, they started losing, which angered Paresh Rawal a lot, and he started screaming and telling Jonnie that he better give him, the address of gambler baba, and then he will go to that baba, and beat him up with his chappals or sth like that...I don't really remember. They then started fighting with each other, which cracked me up. I found the gambler baba name and that scenerio quite funny. This is why, I chose gambi baba username for IF and my hotmail account!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by gambi - 16 years ago
Nupur9 thumbnail

Niceeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Mast Murghi on hotseat! πŸ˜†
Will try to be active for this at least πŸ˜›
Vaise Congo Shongo Zareen!!