Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: priya.nair

Oh guys there seems to be so many people wanting my mukul . I am first in line. πŸ˜†

Then there is priya then bluepink then gita.

priya! there is no line. you can take mukul but aakash (cuter in air force uniform) is mine.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ now the war is on. gita bechari to paagal ho jaayegi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sskm thumbnail
She is very boring that too for doctor's part .The director should replace her 😑 😑 😑
Kruts thumbnail
Hehehe...some characters in the serial are really weird - Samaya is one - fake chatty oversmart...Another one is Dr. Geeta - actually, isnt it unprofessional of her to be buddies with Pia (her patient)? Yet another boring situation in Kasshish - when Akash's father (dadaji?) and the cook argue - really annoying.

But Aakash, Pia, Ratna, Sara, Mohan, even Pia's Dad and Anand's mom (Rita Bhaduri?) have done an awesome job. So the serial remains interesting.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree with U krutil.I too get very irritated with that chelaram and dadaji argument.It is so boring 😑 .
Dr Gita,is another boring character who doesn't have a docter's behavior or the feeling.She shd be replaced soon or we will be left fuming and fretting 😑
lalgulab thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

Oh guys there seems to be so many people wanting my mukul . I am first in line. πŸ˜†

Then there is priya then bluepink then gita.

and here I thought I was the only one behind Mukul but I see there's a line forming here so I might add my name in there too.. sorry Priya, you got more competition πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think I find Chellaram and Dadaji fine as we need some humor to the heavy serial . If not for the humor where we can take a break we will end up just being taken for an emotional rollercoaster. So I think as they are not overdoing this part it is nice to have it.
greatmaratha thumbnail
OMG... whats this happening.

By the way to set the record straight!!

Its me first in line!! for Akash with or without his Air force uniform.. though would prefer with the uniform πŸ˜‰

then comes everyone else...

Guys, I got my TV tuner working and guess what, I went a lil beserk with some pics of Akash.. Go check out the sticky of pictures... page 4 onwards I guess.
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.priya

Guys, I got my TV tuner working and guess what, I went a lil beserk with some pics of Akash.. Go check out the sticky of pictures... page 4 onwards I guess.

i know priya and thanks for that. it's a treat to see akash everywhere on the gallery😳.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I won't say aakash is handsome but he is a nice guy.U shd see rabba Isq and vivan in rabba.This guy is verrrry handsome πŸ˜ƒ
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehe..............So there is a line for Akash. Don't worry ladies; i am not in this line. I think he is just OK.

By the way, is there any line for Karan? I would like to join that line 😳