Dr gita is very boring !!

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I find this docter too boring and dull.She just can'tplay this role well and I feel as though she is just delivering the dialogues blindly.,without any emotion.Hope they change her soon..πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacestead thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

I find this docter too boring and dull.She just can'tplay this role well and I feel as though she is just delivering the dialogues blindly.,without any emotion.Hope they change her soon..πŸ˜•

agreed, not very appealing to me either, we need an actress with more spark esp if she has to compete with pia for akashs affections.

Chits1 thumbnail
She will be best suited for playing the role of anand;s wife,she too has a guilt look and expressionless πŸ˜† .Instead of line maroing aakash,she can line maro anand.bechar,now anand will have one more lady in his life Dr.Gita and the confused look will be more confusing now πŸ˜†
greatmaratha thumbnail
great observation Chitra...

Imagine Anand and his zombie look... and Geetha with hers... it will be a jodi made for each other

The expressionless people will understand each other better, for no one else can understand them.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh Oh I am not sure if she makes a good choice as Anand's wife then we all would ahve been bored to death and stopped watching the show and the show would have ended πŸ˜†

What was Mr Rai thinking when he casted the actors. Personally I think he should have stuck to his old good ones although i do not want to say much against him as I think the best part was bringing Mukul instead of Vikas . Apart from Simone I think Mukul is the only one who has provided some justice to the role.
Chits1 thumbnail
ya,mukul is so lively.He doesn't like that dr gita πŸ˜†
Barnali thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

Oh Oh I am not sure if she makes a good choice as Anand's wife then we all would ahve been bored to death and stopped watching the show and the show would have ended πŸ˜†

What was Mr Rai thinking when he casted the actors. Personally I think he should have stuck to his old good ones although i do not want to say much against him as I think the best part was bringing Mukul instead of Vikas . Apart from Simone I think Mukul is the only one who has provided some justice to the role.

I agree with yu. wth gita as anands wife the shw wuld have been just boring.

in this whole serial till nw i feel mukul ans simone are the bst. rest i am finding quite boring.

anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

simone is really good as pia and then MY (back off s.priya) aakash😳😳. ratna is good too. i haven't seen any episodes with geeta in it but it seems like no one likes her. so can't imagine anand and geeta together and their drooppy faces🀒.

i read somewhere that when ravi rai conceived the idea of this show, he had aman verma in mind as anand.
veena thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.priya

great observation Chitra...

Imagine Anand and his zombie look... and Geetha with hers... it will be a jodi made for each other

The expressionless people will understand each other better, for no one else can understand them.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh guys there seems to be so many people wanting my mukul . I am first in line. πŸ˜†

Then there is priya then bluepink then gita.