Akshay Kumar smitten by Deepika Padukone

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=5506
Akshay Kumar smitten by Deepika Padukone
By Webmaster, 31 March, 2008
Akshay Kumar smitten by Deepika PadukoneHere's another good looking couple that filmmakers are eager to sign. The handsome Akshay Kumar and pretty Deepika Padukone look great together.

Other than Chandni Chowk to China, the duo will be seen in Firoz Nadiadwala as well as Sajid Khan's next film. It is learnt that Akshay has been recommending Deepika to all the filmmakers who want to sign him.

Now there is no harm if Akshay is eager to be paired opposite Deepika, is there? We can't wait to see if the stunning pair's off-screen friendship will successfully transform into sizzling chemistry on-screen too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i think akshay & deepika are signing too many films together even before their first release. i mean if one film of theirs bombs, touch wood but IF it does bomb, this jodi will be labelled as an ill fated one.

hehe.. what's up with akki's recommending frenzy? first they say he was recommending katrina to every filmmaker because she was his lucky mascot. now they say he's recommending deepika.. lols! the scribes better get it right on who he's really recommending.😆😆😆

as far as the chemistry part goes.. let's wait and see.😉

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who is older Akshay Kumar or Shahrukh Khan?
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
note to be made...it was said he was recommening kareena some time back as well...crap
Rasool thumbnail
shahrukh khan is he was born in 1965 and akshaye in 1967
seems cool lets see how well they do as a couple but i dont think deepika should tie down with one actor till shes had a few films out 😛
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepika shudnt be 2 overconfident just bcoz her 1st movie is a gr8 success, she must choose n full aware of the script well before signing any movies ...Deepika, no hurry or else u will be out very soon which i dont hope ...thnks
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wezyus

Deepika shudnt be 2 overconfident just bcoz her 1st movie is a gr8 success, she must choose n full aware of the script well before signing any movies ...Deepika, no hurry or else u will be out very soon which i dont hope ...thnks

She is careful wezyus, all her 2008 films r looking promissing!

Abt the akki deepz pair, we will see how they look together! 😛