Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

hey guys hows it going?? i missed alot lol i was so busy. gotta watch all the videos. 😃

i added all you guys.

PS : Alishba welcome hows married life 😳

awww welcome backkk dearr missed ya 22222 seee diss therad is going so mcuh ahead awww ....

SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
hey thanks. omg can't beleive karan didn't win 😕 oh well atleast purbi won. i can't wait to see the final episode lol when are they going to post the videos. yes i agree karan is a winner for us. 👏 👏

i just watched the episode where karan just went blank. it was sooo sad but then he came out and was fantastic. purbi was soo cute she was cheering for him 😳 😳
monzyxo thumbnail
karan's performance was sooo good at the finale. he totally rocked! i hope he's going to seen more on tv soon!!!

-monika
animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

hey thanks. omg can't beleive karan didn't win 😕 oh well atleast purbi won. i can't wait to see the final episode lol when are they going to post the videos. yes i agree karan is a winner for us. 👏 👏

i just watched the episode where karan just went blank. it was sooo sad but then he came out and was fantastic. purbi was soo cute she was cheering for him 😳 😳

i knwo soniiiiii i meann like i had seen dis show only for karan and no 1 elseeeee ...becozzzz he is ma fav sinec agesssss awwww and ya he wud alwys b winneer and mr tv for mee aw wi love u karan u rock sweets

luv ash

animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: monzyxo

karan's performance was sooo good at the finale. he totally rocked! i hope he's going to seen more on tv soon!!!

-monika

aww u bet ...u knwo wat wat monica wen remxi ended v all ver so sadddd awwww i wish remxi 2 starst wth same chars so dat v cna se karan baccc😳

monzyxo thumbnail
i miss seeing purbhi and karan togther 😕 😭

-monika