Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: animateash

soni u can calll me aashni aka ash ...

lolzzz dats okei and ya u bet they had gt d most difficult scene and dy did full justice i thnk dey cud haf deserev mroe marks but chaklta still dey r d highest so i m so happpy awww dye rock and speiclally ma karan ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey aashni nice to meet you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ you can call me natasha๐Ÿ˜ณ. yes i agree Karan was absolutely adorable in that Tapori dance and Tapori Salim. I just hope both purbi and karan win the title๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

A huge welcome to our new members tanya_remix4eva, liya16, kaira  and  moreremix ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanx for joining guys!!!

Edited by SoNi_KuDi - 16 years ago
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@moreremix-----awww welcoem 2 dis section u r lucky 2 b here

@karann_wahiiii ---aww u 222 welcoem over here ...

animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

Hey aashni nice to meet you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ you can call me natasha๐Ÿ˜ณ. yes i agree Karan was absolutely adorable in that Tapori dance and Tapori Salim. I just hope both purbi and karan win the title๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

A huge welcome to our new members tanya_remix4eva, liya16, kaira  and  moreremix ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanx for joining guys!!!

aww nats i hope i can call u dattt dearr u bet and now i m so happpy dat he is in finalee awwwwwwwwwwwwww i ms rue he wud win i wodner if i cna go for finalee still tryin2g  figure it outt awwwww i m sureee karan wud win and i think purbhi wud also win bth deserve man ....but i m reli coutning on karan and i m sure none of his fans wud b disappointed awww๐Ÿ˜ณ

luv ash

mINAkShi-09 thumbnail
im also innnnnnnnn
for karan anything n anywhere yaar
i m jst upset that i wont be able to see
the finale goshhhh
still i hope he winsssss
animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazee4remix

im also innnnnnnnn
for karan anything n anywhere yaar
i m jst upset that i wont be able to see
the finale goshhhh
still i hope he winsssss

awwwww crazee4remix(sry dunno ur name)...awww welcome i m so galddd karan ke itne fans badeee aww he rocks defienatelyyy i just hope he wisn wais even i haf am test on finale but i wud b misisng mostlyy awww i hoep i wud b able 2 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
hey count me in to.

i want karan and purbi to become Mr n miss Tv. i WAS SUPPORTING PRIYANKA before but after comin to know she is not in the top 2 jodis i want purbi to win. ๐Ÿ˜›
animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: lulu_gr81989

hey count me in to.

i want karan and purbi to become Mr n miss Tv. i WAS SUPPORTING PRIYANKA before but after comin to know she is not in the top 2 jodis i want purbi to win. ๐Ÿ˜›

awwww wleocme 2 our gangooooooo even i want dem 2 win
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail

Originally posted by: animateash

aww nats i hope i can call u dattt dearr u bet and now i m so happpy dat he is in finalee awwwwwwwwwwwwww i ms rue he wud win i wodner if i cna go for finalee still tryin2g  figure it outt awwwww i m sureee karan wud win and i think purbhi wud also win bth deserve man ....but i m reli coutning on karan and i m sure none of his fans wud b disappointed awww๐Ÿ˜ณ

luv ash

lol sure you can call me natz if you want ๐Ÿ˜† omg really both are in finalee?? how did you find out??? omg i'm soo happy for both Purbi and Karan. i just hope both of them win, btw whos' the other jodi???

and welcome crazee4remix , and lulu_gr81989 i added you guys to the list๐Ÿ˜ณ

animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

lol sure you can call me natz if you want ๐Ÿ˜† omg really both are in finalee?? how did you find out??? omg i'm soo happy for both Purbi and Karan. i just hope both of them win, btw whos' the other jodi???

and welcome crazee4remix , and lulu_gr81989 i added you guys to the list๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww i wud clal u natss noww oooo abt finale its been posted ind is forum opnly by shrey aka crazy for kdiss i m srue dey wud win becoz dey deserve 2 win man awwwwwww i cant w8 mroe 2 see him 2nite awww ma heartbeats r going zig zag 2 se ekaran wahi๐Ÿ˜ณ

luv ash

pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
count me in too....karan is sooo cute and prubhi is a wonderful actress