Posted: 16 years ago
count me in 😃
i really hope this jodi wins, they have a really good chemistry 😳
karan is soooooo cute!!!

-monika
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi guys i was suprise to know that purbi is the daughter of sarita joshi(baa of BBB) and since you are all supporting karan and Purbhi... please do count me in also as i want Karan and purbi to win....

Karan was mindblowing....
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Ash, do you know , who is Purbi's mother. They were talking about her mother and Purbi said, her mother is the mother talentented actress she has ever met. Her name is Sarita Joshi???? Can some one tell me any serial ir movie she was in then I will know is her mom.

ooo ya she plays ba in ba bahu and babyy ,.,,,and idneed she is an ossum actresss😃

animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: monzyxo

count me in 😃
i really hope this jodi wins, they have a really good chemistry 😳
karan is soooooo cute!!!

-monika

awww monikaa u came over here also welcomee awwwww u thnk ma karan is 22 cute awwww he is idneed 2222222222222 cute mannn he has stolen ma heart sinec agess but keep safe distance he is only ma ..just b his fan sry i m very partial wen it comes 2 karan awwwwwwwwwwwww😳

luv ash

animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimarain

hi guys i was suprise to know that purbi is the daughter of sarita joshi(baa of BBB) and since you are all supporting karan and Purbhi... please do count me in also as i want Karan and purbi to win....

Karan was mindblowing....

awww welcome dearrrrrr awwww u r most welocme 2 team awwwwwww i m sure purbhi and karan wud win awww ma karan rockss 😳

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
OMG, Purbi and Karan were toooooooooooo good last night especially PURBI's acting was so entertaining and natural.
monzyxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: animateash

awww monikaa u came over here also welcomee awwwww u thnk ma karan is 22 cute awwww he is idneed 2222222222222 cute mannn he has stolen ma heart sinec agess but keep safe distance he is only ma ..just b his fan sry i m very partial wen it comes 2 karan awwwwwwwwwwwww😳

luv ash

lol thanks ash. too bad karan didn't win😭 i really wanted him too. but anyways your siggys are really cute😳

-monika

SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
hey guys hows it going?? i missed alot lol i was so busy. gotta watch all the videos. 😃

i added all you guys.

PS : Alishba welcome hows married life 😳
animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

OMG, Purbi and Karan were toooooooooooo good last night especially PURBI's acting was so entertaining and natural.

awww u bet dey rocked last niotee mann dye r just d best sepcilally karan awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he rockss man even though he didnt won he is still d winener and mr tv for me awww

luv ash

animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: monzyxo

lol thanks ash. too bad karan didn't win😭 i really wanted him too. but anyways your siggys are really cute😳

-monika

awwww netiem i know he didnt win but for me he is stilld  winener and mr tv for me awwwwwwwwwwww ....hr rocks in d finale he was d best among alllll mark ma words he was idneed d best and every1 was shcoked wen he didnt won

and thx n for liking ma siggy dabbaaa😳aakhir karan ki hai dey haf2  b best😳

luv ash

Edited by animateash - 16 years ago