Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinee_cutepal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: seona13

wow suddenly after rucha and banu's entry this forum has becum alive. babhi had becum such a boring place to cum and visit,thankgod creatives realised this.

regarding suhana's feeling for dev it will never becum less may be dev will doubt her but suhana going to dev leaving behind everything is impossible as we all know how sacrifycing queen πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she was before.but i would luv to see them together.suhana nihal forever. πŸ˜ƒ

Ist of all, a very nice and bright pic u have used for ur profile, i really liked it.
I agree that suhana cannot leave her hubby butsituation s can be created that she will be forced to leave him.
When Suhana finally married Dev, i stopped watching the show coz i knew that now Nihal cannot be back in her life...considering such a pativrata bhartiya naari she is...but now they have took a leap of so many years and also one actual year has also passed and the producers have exhausted all their boring family saga ideas.
Now we have chances of the writers themselves moulding the story, to create place for Nihal in Suhana's life.
Nihal is not negative this time and Dev and Suhana rift is being created...so lets see what they plan this time.Will Nihal finally get some happiness or this time also like always use kartavyon ki suli par chada degi Suhana.
Just wait and watch Pal...the show has gained momentum...and as it is Nihal suhana romance is still so fresh that we will acccept them as couple any time.
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinee_cutepal

Ist of all, a very nice and bright pic u have used for ur profile, i really liked it.
I agree that suhana cannot leave her hubby butsituation s can be created that she will be forced to leave him.
When Suhana finally married Dev, i stopped watching the show coz i knew that now Nihal cannot be back in her life...considering such a pativrata bhartiya naari she is...but now they have took a leap of so many years and also one actual year has also passed and the producers have exhausted all their boring family saga ideas.
Now we have chances of the writers themselves moulding the story, to create place for Nihal in Suhana's life.
Nihal is not negative this time and Dev and Suhana rift is being created...so lets see what they plan this time.Will Nihal finally get some happiness or this time also like always use kartavyon ki suli par chada degi Suhana.
Just wait and watch Pal...the show has gained momentum...and as it is Nihal suhana romance is still so fresh that we will acccept them as couple any time.

thanks for liking my pic.so true i agree with you many of us are dying to see them together. even i stopped watching the show after dev suhana track so annoying it was no chopras  no nihal all new families. i hope creatives creat sumthing worthy of watching the show now i wonder where sohan is?πŸ˜‰

vinee_cutepal thumbnail
Sohan will pop up some day out of nowhere once the current track is settled.
If Suhana enters finally in Nihal's life..then will enter the bitchy megha(actor changed) and Nihal's son Sohan who after growing up hates his father and the women in his life coz of whom his mom suffered.
So just wait and watch for 10 more years.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

Suhana hasnt forget Nihal or his love but she's Dev's wife now n feels for Dev 😭

innit though??? dev dev dev..my god why doesnt he die? looks like we have to make our trip to India vandu and kill this dev with our bare hands..what say? whilst we at it we'll meet Bhanu, Sallu, IQ and neha tooπŸ˜‰

Priana thumbnail
Pyaar kabhi marta nahi woh kahin kahin chhup ke rahta hi hai jo kabhi bahar aam zindgi mein aata hai kabhi nahin par mein chahti hoon ki Su ka yah pyar kabhi bahar naa ye kyunki aisa hone se Su ki dev ke sath ki life kharab ho shakti hai jo mein nahin chahti.
vinee_cutepal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priana

Pyaar kabhi marta nahi woh kahin kahin chhup ke rahta hi hai jo kabhi bahar aam zindgi mein aata hai kabhi nahin par mein chahti hoon ki Su ka yah pyar kabhi bahar naa ye kyunki aisa hone se Su ki dev ke sath ki life kharab ho shakti hai jo mein nahin chahti.

Kyon su ki life..us buddhhe dev ke saath sadana chahti ho?
Vaise ur understanding of love and emotions is very deep..shayad u have given the most realistic reply...bas tumhari su ko dev ke saath rehne wali baat se mein agree nahin karti
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinee_cutepal

Kyon su ki life..us buddhhe dev ke saath sadana chahti ho?
Vaise ur understanding of love and emotions is very deep..shayad u have given the most realistic reply...bas tumhari su ko dev ke saath rehne wali baat se mein agree nahin karti

agree with you .but thing is suhana and nihal were in luv she married dev only for chopra's sake you know she was babhi of him.after marying dev she luved him but i don't think that she has left her past behind.😊

Priana thumbnail

Originally posted by: seona13

agree with you .but thing is suhana and nihal were in luv she married dev only for chopra's sake you know she was babhi of him.after marying dev she luved him but i don't think that she has left her past behind.😊

vinee_cutepal thumbnail

True..i don't think Su can ever forget Nihal...It was at the times of her needs when he stood by her...she knew he loves him the most when nobody loved him.
Also love nvr dies, it only changes form...now suhana may not be feeling the same pain which she earlier felt for him coz he was away from her all these years but her soft corner for nihal can never subside.
Ok now Dev is her husband and she feels for him..coz he has loved her and we even really care for our pets so suhana also responds to dev's feelings...but we give that spl place to only one person in our life and for suhana it is not dev..nvr vishu but always nihal...who can forget her suffering when she was seperated from him...which she nvr felt for anyone else.
She might be happy with dev and has a well of family but like she still cares for Kukku chacha and chachi...how can she forget the one person she was madly in love with...it is logically impossible.
c859 thumbnail
she still deep down loves nihal she still have feeling for nihal but she's dev's wife now but she cares about nihal and still have felling for nihal and i even want nihal and suhana to be with eachother