Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: gcool

thank you glam_doll
if so many ppl do it, its like wutever....so annoying and its loses its touch....the joke loses the touch...u c...
a joke is only fun 4 a while then it turns into a drag.
monica, ur going overboard and so is every1 else...

Can u PLz stop this😊 I wud be thankful if u can stop blaming Monica or anybody else for anything😊 Nobody is going overboard😕 We r all just having sum fun and that's the only reason why we r all here😃

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is my Sincere Request to the moderators to PLEASE LOCK this topic....Sum ppl r now Really crossing their limits !

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

It is my Sincere Request to the moderators to PLEASE LOCK this topic....Sum ppl r now Really crossing their limits !

But just coz sum ppl r being stupid doesn't mean a topic shud be closed😳  We r all having so much fun in this topic😃 I don't want it to be locked but I guess that's the only way so Mods PLZ close this topic😭

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi,

Please be sensitive to all the members and if you are not enjoying the fun do not stop the others from having the fun. On the same coin please also post some concrete topics regarding the show so that all can participate and not make this a kind of chat session . We are all here to talk about our fav shows and its characters and lets try to make sure that we are all still doing it and if there is a problem getting this side tracked please raise this with the modsinstead of making this a battleground. I hope you all understand where I am coming from and I am closing this topic. Thanks

Edited by fortvpur - 18 years ago