Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragalbha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: lwfw

hey prgz thanks dear once again a well written part 👏
yup i understand about roka 😭 Shara.............thanks for the wait! And yes, RoKa are making me very sad! 😕 Looks like I might have to concentrate on AA for a while! 😉 😆 😆 

wow pragz double treat yaar AA romancing and then RK 😳 Yep..............romance hi romance! Anyway we cannot get to see any of this in the serial! 😡
i really love the way your right yaar everything looks so well defined and fitting rk and AA 👏👏👏 Thanks a bunch Shara! Your comments definitely make me continue! 😳 😃

once again thanks 😳 

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: stars_shine

whoppeeee me first again..this time will edit faster!!!

edited:
Thanks a lot Prgaz for not being mad! I expected you wouldn't cause you're so sweet! Noway, I was going to be mad at you! 😃

Okay on to this part:

Fist off, thanks soooo much for giving us two wonderful parts on the saem night! It wasa delight to read! The pleasure was mine Star! I had really delayed the parts as I was out of town! Next, ohhhh man! Its very hard for me to compare AA and RK now...in fact I myself am starting to like AA a lil bit more than RK! Oh man!!! 😲 I think this has something to do with the angst we are currently feeling towards RK because of whatever is going on with KP and SA!

Taj Mahal!...very nice place for a date! Robbie is a true romantic as always! Taj Mahal was always in the agenda of this FF because it is so close to Delhi and both RK live in Delhi! 😊

I'm glad Puru is back home now, and on the way to healing fully! Must be a huge relief for his family! hospitals and hospitalization is sooo not a good situation, so its always nice when you're finally done with it. Yes, hospitalization is not only painful to the patient, it is actually more painful to his or her family because it tosses their lives into disorder and hectic activity! 😕

Aww....Alana lying to go on a date....cute cute...but not good! I understand her situation though so its alright...Poor girl, she had no choice but to lie! She was in no position to reveal anything to anybody yet!

Aww Ajay giving her gifts, and realizing her inner beaty...very very sweet! Yes, he sure is sweet and coming to know him so must have been so dream come true for Alaana!! 😃 I think Vivaan is a very good choice, but personaly, Thank you! and this is just my opinion, I don't like the girl who plays Alana in the show. I can understand! Her character in the serial does not exactly inspire liking! 😆 😆  😆I kind of imagine Mahi a.k.a Neha Bamb now as Alana since Vivaan is Ajay! I love their pair....But, its your FF and you deserve the right to decide who can play whom, so good choice! Actually you should imagine whom ever you are comfortable with, that way you can really enjoy the FF! 😃

Robbie's gift was so sweet! Thanks for the wonderful comments Star! 😃

BRB! Sorry! 

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjudiva

hey!!! look who's back :)  Hey Anju........great to see you back!! 😃

Read through all the 4 parts that I missed. You already know they are good so why waste my breath, huh? Just kidding :) Thank you!

I soooo love Ajay; he always reminds me of someone :) Ha Ha, does he now! 😃

I am sooo waiting for a face off between the two brothers. A face-off is going to happen very soon! I hope I will be able to bring the intensity that these two characters demand!  If either of them are anything like my brother, there's going to be a blood bath :))))) Anju...........I will eagerly wait for your comments after that part! And maybe I will get inspired by how you describe your brother!!  😉 😆 😆 😆

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Pragz, it was good that you wrote about AA romance…as you said with the present situation its becoming difficult to even imagine RK in romantic scenes.

AA were great👏….they make a very cute couple and totally deserving each other😳. I just love Alaana here…simply down to earth and very content human. No doubt Ajay was completely floored by her😳. She found her Hrithik Roshan..that was a good one Pragz!😆

So Alaan doesn't like kasturi…..that will something interesting to watch😛.

RK romance...I actually thought I will not read this part now with so much of disillusionment but still continued as it was very tempting. As I kept reading I completely forgot other things and fully enjoyed RK romance. Credits to you Pragz!👏

I wanted to see them on the bike..wow that was great driving to Taj! I knew that you would take them to Taj once😉😆.

I have heard this joke before ..seems like a well-circulated one…but reading it once more with RK was fun🤣🤣🤣....and you have put it at the opt time and place.👏

Oh! My the song was excellent ..thanks for reminding me about that😳.

What Robbie tattoed her name…OMG!!!😲😲😲  I cant believe him doing that totally against his nature…its true Love makes people go crazy😉😆! Just enjoyed reading that Pragz. So now RK and AA will meet on the way…so do write fast..cant wait to see all the 4's reaction.

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hi pragal thank u for double treat again...thank u for taking so much stress and interest in recreating us by ur FF in spite of ur busy work.

do u know y kasturi did not tell him that she called her mother to apologize her...cuz she dont want to waste her private time with robbie...heeee....

yes robbie and alaana bade hogaye hai...... both of them are in love...heeee...

birth day party phir seh!!! that too just two...wow..i luv that idea...

gud pragal u concentrated more on ajai-alaana pair....i too dont have the mood to read robbie-kasturi romance....ufff...

alaana refused expensive gifts from ajai and takes a rose from him...so sweet...that shows that she does not love him for his wealth..

the way ajai said i love u  to alaana on the phone that too when she was completely mad over him......i liked it.

ajai-alaana first meet after declaring his luv was very sweet and emotional...

when alaana compared ajai to Hrithik Roshan....omg...i became like 😡cuz i dont like hrithik... belive me....i am sorry ,i dont like him at all.

u gave a day out to both the couple ajai-alaana to mountain resort and robbie-kasturi to taj...uff...mind blowing idea..

ajai took alaana to a short trip to relax and relive her from tension and stress...see... some time lovers r more caring than brothers..

bike riding with boy friend is exhilarating...heeee...it is a obvious truth..

i love the wise woman joke...heee..

robbie in cautious love vs kasturi in spontaneous love....gud love combonation...i liked that...

robbie's second birth day gift was superb...ek say bad kar ek...
i loved u r four button formula...heeee....

how and how long  he is going to hide that tattoo from his family members...?

cill climate,up on a small hill,taj mahal in moonlight, beautiful song in the back ground...romantic couple...ufff...i loved it...

Edited by robbii - 15 years ago
anjudiva thumbnail
:) hey just for clarification - I dont equate the characters here to the ones on the show. So Ajay for me looks nothing like the Ajay on the show. In case people are wondering about my hopeless taste :)

My brother - now that'll be a blockbuster show, if ever made :). Check your IM for details :)
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderfull Part👏

Im starting to like AA😉

If i compare their charecters in serial and in your FF i burst out laughing🤣

Robbie is so romantic😍day out (in other words date😉) in Taj Mahal😲😍☺️

Dii you should have mention how they were standing😉when they were having a photoshoot lolz😆maybe that will be change to a photoshoot to a romantic photoshoot😉lolz

Kasturi has a point why all men/boy crack jokes on women/girls😡i always get angry at this😡but our Robbie is great😉but that wasn't a men insulting joke🤢that joke was just showing that the women was inteligent😳which all women and girls are😉😆

🤣🤣🤣That women joke was hillarious🤣🤣🤣

Allana is spoiling lol she's lying, dating, romancing😲 the way she was from the start 😆and look now😆lolz she is changing😆pyar ka asar hain😉lolz😆but its love too read about AA😃

Robbie's second birthday gift😲was so sweet😲he is such a darling☺️
pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu08

hi Prag Hello Annu

Both the parts were veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy romantic specialy what ro did was veryy unexpected that tatto thing Thanks a lot! I tried to make it as romantic as possible! bcoz he doesd not show off h,but i waz surprises nd loved That is true, he is not the kind who really likes to exhibit his love and affection. But this time he really wanted to do something to let her know that he greatly appreciated her and he also has this streak of surprise in him!
i love ur ff nd alwyz wait for however i nver said my views on the formbut loved ur both the ff kaskaksh nad kaarvan Thank you so much for making a post this time!!! 😃 It leaves me very encouraged and motivated!
they r fabulous i want more nd more roka roamnce coz that we cannt find in the show so u can fullfill this wish through ur OK. Next part will again have a lot of RoKa in them, with Robbie's family. I do believe you will enjoy it! 😃
ek baaat to kahungi u r a love  guru u define every  romantially and sensibly Oh God.....that is a wonderful compliment Annu!!! 😲 😃 🤗Thank you very very much!
but one thing i want to ask u whom u imagin in ur ff in RO char (kp) and Kasturi (SA) or a new or sombody else plz tellme No, it our own dear KP and SA that I imagine for the roles, no one else!

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
nice parts Thanks a bunch for the wonderful comments and please do keep reading! 😳
bye

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahib29

hey pragg ....wow dear both parts are very nice and beautifull written 👏 Thank you, Mannu!.😃..mujhe AA jodi ka romance bahut aacha laga 😳...mujhe andaja nahi tha ki itna jaldi ijhaar hoga ..wo bhi jhagra karte huye 😆.....i love this idea Haan, izhaar thoda jaldi ho gayaa, kyunki baat aage badhaani thi! 😉 😆 😆...u know pragg ...mujhe ajay bahut aacha laga aur mujhe yee bhi maloom hai ki tum kuch essa nahi karogi ki wo alaana ko dhokha de Well, wait and watch!..lekin darr hai ki kasturi ki baat aate hi kahi ajay  ko apni  ameeri na nazar aa jaaye ...kyu ki kahi robbie ko dur karte karte ...apne ko alaana se dur na kar baithe Very good point.........iskaa darr toh hai...u know mere dil meh yee khayal kyu aaya ...cos jis tarah se alaana ne ajay ko kaha tha ki main ek seedhe shadhi ladki hoon ....toh kahi robbie ko uski garibi ka ehsaas dilate ...alaana ka dil na tod de ..kyu ki wo jo robbie ke baare meh kahega ...wo alaana ke liye bhi hoga That's right......jab Ajay ko Robbie seh deal karnaa padhega, toh usse bahut careful honaa padhega. Sirf 2 parts ki deri hai, 3rd part mei yeh showdown hogaa!...am scared yaar ki kya hoga jab robbie aur ajay ko ek dusre ke  baare meh maloom hoga ....tum  jaldi se likho ...cos i can't wait We are almost there, 1-2 parts mei story us modh peh aa jayegi!! ab aate hai RK par 😳......tum jis passion se unke baare meh likhti ho ...ki ek baar nahi baar baar read karne ko dil karta hai 😳 Thank you Mannu!! 😃 Tu toh jaanti hai mei iss jodi koh kitnaa pasand karti hun!! Jab bhi inke baare mei likhne ke liye baithti hun, toh bahut interest seh likhti hun!....robbie ne tattoo se kasturi likhwa liya 😆...u know ..mujhe read karte hi bahut khushi, ek sharm aur hassi aayi 😆😳..pata nahi kyu Tu neh yeh keh kar, mujhe bahut khush kar diyaa Mannu.......issmei zyaada toh KP kaa jaadu hai, lekin saath saath meri writing tujh peh yeh asar kar gayi, yeh sochkar bahut accha lagaa!! 😃....so ab kasturi jagrate meh jaayegi ...bas uska sab par expression aacha dale ..kahi kuch garbard na ho jaaye .. I am sure next part tujhe bahut pasand aayega!

ab jaldi se next part likhna ...cos tum FF wrtters ki wajah se online aati hoon nahi toh serial meh toh kuch nahi baccha ....ab kab planning hai next part likhne ki ?? ...Thank you mannu. Next part mei next week post kar doongi. Uske baad 4 weeks tak chutti.😃

Manpreet

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

it was such nitce part.  Thank you Hermoo......but why do I feel you were not very impressed?? 🤔 i wish u had elaborated more on AA.  i just love their jodi.  Aaahh, Now I get it, you missed AA! 😆 😆 u know alaana's life is like a fairy tale, like cinderella.  It does sound like that! and i just love ajay's character.  he's like sooooooo different. How is he different? Do you mean like he is ultra rich but is still falling for a girl-next-door types??  😛 wat robbie did was kinda filmy.  wat just saif did now for kareena for publicity. reminded me of their story.  Oh, what did saif do?? 😳 I never read any of this Bollywood gossip articles or columns. I hate reading them! In fact these days I have even become very picky and choosy about what movies I watch! This year, I watched only 2 hindi movies till date.......Aamir and Race. I loved Aamir. It was worth my money! Nowadays I never spend my hard-earned money on these Bacchans and Khans!!! 😡 They just bore the hell out of me! But the tatoo insipration came for me from Karan Singh Grover. The other day I was watching that program 'Zara nachke dikha' which he anchors.  I noticed all those tatoos on his hand! They were looking gross but suddenly this idea popped up into my head that I can make Robbie do it!! 😆 anyways, if ur have trouble imagening roka's romance, u can luk at ur avatar, pretty sure that'll help a bit.  That's true.........but looking does not help, I need to feel it! 😕 and u should elaborate on alaana's clothes more.  u barely describe her outfits these days.  Oh thanks for letting me know that. I will start doing it again! continue with the ff soon.  and i'll be waiting. and don't forget to write about AA in the next part.  it's like a compulse now in ur ff.😆  but no pressure😉 Actually Hermoo, next part will be a lot of RK and Robbie's family. But the part after that will be completely AA. But I will try my best to mention AA as much as possible in the next part too. After next part, there will be a break for 4 weeks when I am gone on my vacation! 😃 Thanks for all the wonderful words of encouragement! 🤗 Love you - P di

love
harman😛