Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey Pppppppppppp di,

woo hoooooooooo, their first hug, omg, it was soooooooooooooooo gudddddddddddddddddddddddd,  full of excitement,  i really really really love ajay and alaana, but specially ajay.  they're my fav couple in this ff.  i enjoyed this part sooooooooooooooooooooo much.  i just loved it. u could also feel the nervousness while reading the  part, especially alaana's feelings.  i just luved the small arguement b'w them, and then watever happened after that,  i could just imagine ajay working out, sitting on his bed on the laptop.  it made him luk hot. hehhehehe.  i luved the part.  continue AA's romance di. 

love
harmanπŸ˜›
bikerider thumbnail
hey prgz thanks dear once again a well written part πŸ‘
yup i understand about roka 😭

wow pragz double treat yaar AA romancing and then RK 😳
i really love the way your right yaar everything looks so well defined and fitting rk and AA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

once again thanks 😳

Edited by lwfw - 15 years ago
pragalbha thumbnail

Re-cap : Ajay and Alaana share their feelings for each other.

PART - 34 : LOVE AT TAJ!

4 more weeks pass. Finally, Puru has recovered enough to come home. 😊 His slipped disc issue had settled down and his hip was also almost healed. But he still had to have the cast on for a couple more weeks. Devika and the kids were completely exhausted during his 6 weeks stay in the hospital!! πŸ₯± They are happy and relieved to see Puru back home, safe and sound. 😊

Robbie and Kasturi plan to visit the TajMahal, the Sunday after Puru comes home. Robbie tells his aunt his plans, which she heartily approves. 😊 But...........it was not so simple for Alaana to talk to her mom, like Robbie did!  She and Ajay were also planning to go out that Sunday!! She had promised this to him and so did not want to break it! 😳 After they had acknowledged their feelings to each other, Ajay had bought her some or the other gift almost everyday!! 😍  Each gift had been more expensive than the other!! But she had steadfastly refused to accept any of his gifts and in lieu of the gifts would take a rose from him everyday!! 😳 

Ajay had been stumped by her beautiful nature!! 😲 πŸ˜ƒ He had never seen anybody who was so content and happy! 😳 She did not care for his money and did not look forward for anything from him except his love!  😳 He had been floored by her attitude! Everyday he had found something special about her that made him fall deeper and deeper in love with her! 😳

Finally, when Puru comes back home, Ajay asks Alaana to come away with him on a trip. A short day trip with just the two of them and he promises to get her home by night. He wanted to do something for her to relax and relieve her from the tension and stress she has been going through for the past few weeks. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ After a lot of effort by Ajay, Alaana finally relents and agrees for the trip, the only problem being that she could not tell her mom the truth!! Unwiilingly she lies to her mother that she was going to spend the whole day with a girl friend and goes with Ajay!!! πŸ˜•

Taj Mahal was a 4-hr drive from Delhi.......for some πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Robbie was planning to make it in 3 hours!! πŸ˜› He picks Kasturi up from her studio and they both drive out on his bike. 😊

Kasturi found riding on the bike much more exhilarating than a car! She had never ridden a bike before this one and it was a novel experience to her! In fact with Robbie, so many things were new for her!! πŸ˜› She slowly had started to get used to and enjoy all those experiences! 😊 At first she hated riding the bike because she was worried that the pollution in the air will stick to her skin and hair if she rode open like that! But these days, she really enjoyed the rushing wind against her skin and the wind blowing her hair around! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

It was almost the second week of October and the wind was chilly. They both were wearing jeans and Kasturi was wearing a peach colored full hands woolen sweater that was warding off the cold very well while Robbie wore a light pullover/jacket above a full-hands shirt to keep him warm. Kasturi also had a scarf tied on her head to control her hair from going completely crazy.
"Speed kam karu?".........she hears Robbie ask her over the noise of the engine. "Nahi!".......says Kasturi. She leans closer to him and presses herself against him, with her head over his shoulder right next to his head and her arms tightly tied together around his abs. 😳 πŸ˜³ Her sitting so close to him was helping them to keep warm.

She still remembered the first time she had been coerced to sit so close to him on that bike!! 😲 Robbie had driven over a speed breaker without slowing down. For fear of slipping off the vehicle she had grabbed him and the impact had jerked her hard against Robbie !!! Instead of saying sorry, Robbie had turned around and winking at her had said...."Thank You!!" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† That's when she had realized that he had not slowed down purposefully so that she would move close to him !! 😈 Kasturi had been shocked to see this side of Robbie and had declared suppressing a smile......"You are a pervert, Ranbir Sabharwal!!" 😲 πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ......while Robbie grinned naughtily! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But now, neither of them had any inhibitions to be with each other nor was there any awkwardness between them in showing their affection for each other. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Ofcourse, Robbie would freeze and also keep her at a distance when they were amidst people, but when alone, he was a true romantic! That was another difference between them! Robbie held the opinion that showing affection was something private and when in public one should behave decently. But Kasturi believed that true love could not be shackled down by the presence of people. When in love, nothing mattered......people or place! She believed in spontaneous love vs Robbie in cautious love.........but still they were going strong! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

"Kya soch rahi ho?"......asks Robbie interrupting her thoughts. "Kuch nahi"......says Kasturi and adds......"Maybe you should wear your helmet. Kahin koi policewaala na pakad le!"
Robbie replies......."Sunday ke subah dus baje, kaun policewaala duty peh hogaa? Agar hotaa toh aaj apnaa desh bhi koi super power hotaa!"
Kasturi agrees laughingly. They ride chatting throughout and within no time reach TajMahal.

Robbie buys their tickets and they walk through the entrance, once again mesmerized by the beauty and magnificence of that monument! 😍 Both of them had come here several times before, but today they were expecting to see it in a different light and to feel it differently!!! 😳 

Standing in the security check line, Kasturi stares at the monument and recollects all the times she had visited this place. She had always wanted to come back to visit TajMahal with the love of her life! And today she was doing it.......He was more than anything she had ever expected! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Probably words could never express what she felt for him......It was too deep and too strong! 😳 She involuntarily squeezes Robbie's left hand that was holding her right hand. Robbie turns to look at her and notices the satisfied and happy expression on her face 😳 and smiles. πŸ˜ƒ He kind of understands what she was thinking and squeezes her hand back in reply! He was very proud of her. The way she had changed herself for him was something he understood, appreciated, recognized and loved! And now he was going to 'officially' declare it to his family! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Next week was Dussehra. And his chachi had arranged for a Devi jagraata and chandi path in their house as a offering of thanks to God for bringing Puru back to the house safe and sound. 😊 She has asked him to invite Kasturi! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ He was intending to tell his whole family then, specially his uncle about him and Kasturi. Robbie turns to her and says
Robbie : Kas, agle Sunday chachi neh ghar mei jagraata rakha hai. Woh chah rahi thi ke tum bhi aao. I also want you to come. I want to introduce you to my uncle. Are you free that day? 😊
Kasturi replies : Haan. Agar nahi bhi hun toh, I will make if free! πŸ˜ƒ
She was very happy that atleast from Robbie's family there will not be in any hurdles! But it would not be that easy in her house!  She could not introduce Robbie rightaway.......she would have to work on her family a bit before she let him meet them! πŸ˜•

They tour the monument, getting lost in its time and its pace! The monument dedicated to love, seemed to stengthen their love and their resolve to feel this way towards each other forever and ever! 😳 Robbie and Kasturi quietly walk around, letting the intensity and history of that place seep into their souls!! Slowly, the tour ends and they wound back to reality. They decide to get a portrait photo done with the TajMahal as the background. After the photo session, they quickly search for a restuarant as they both are starving.

Once in the restaurant, Kasturi orders only a salad to eat. Robbie, sitting next to her is surprised! He asks
Robbie : Salad?? Abhi toh keh rahi thi bahut bhook lagi hai! 😲
Kasturi says wistfully : Haan, lagee toh hai........magar I have to watch what I eat.....aajkal bahut saara khaana khaa rahi hun! I need to watch my figure!
"Oh come on!!".........pooh poohs Robbie!...."Tum ladkiyon koh kyun apne aap ko starve karne mei mazaa aata hai......"πŸ€”
"Hame mazaa aata hai????"........asks Kasturi incredously!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²....."Its because of YOU guys that we do it!! 😑 Tum logon ki wajah seh hame bhooke rehnaa padhtaa hai! Because you people are only interested in having a girlfriend or wife with a GOOD figure!"
"That's not true"....says Robbie.
Kasturi says scornfully : Oh come on Robbie! Admit it.......you guys do not want to be seen with overweight and obese girls/women, you always want the 'good looking' ones! 😑
Robbie says : Well, every guy is not like that.....I am not like that! I prefer my girl to be....."full"! You know what I mean??
And he winks at her! πŸ˜‰ Kasturi blushes involuntarily ☺️
Kasturi says : All you men are the same!! Kabhi bhi girls mei unki intelligence nahi dekhte, sirf looks aur sizes dekhte ho! 😳
Robbie says, faking offence : That is not true at all! 😲
Kasturi asks : Accha?? 😑 Toh kyun hamesha tum ladhke, ladhkiyon ka mazaak udaate hai?? Kyun girls par jokes crack karte ho, unhe buddhu dikhaate ho???  Isn't it men of this kind that have created the 'blonde jokes', 'mother-in-law jokes' etc?? 😑
Robbie says : Arre woh toh humlog sirf mazaak karte hai!! πŸ˜› Besides how do you know that it is men that create those jokes.......it could be women too! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Kasturi gets mad at him 😑and to pacify her Robbie says
Robbie : OK......OK!!! Today I will tell you a joke about a dumb guy and an intelligent woman.........how about that?? πŸ˜ƒ

Kasturi agrees happily and Robbie tells the joke.

Robbie : There was a man who had worked all of his life, had saved all of his money. He was a real miser when it came to his money. Just before he died, he said to his wife, "When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the after life with me."
And so he got his wife to promise him with all of her heart that when he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.
Soon, he died. He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there in black, and her friend was sitting next to her. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, "Wait just a minute!"
She had a box with her. She came over with the box and put it in the casket. Then the Undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away.
Shocked her friend said, 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² "Girl, I know you weren't fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband." 😲
The loyal wife replied, "Listen, I'm an honest loyal wife, I can't go back on my word. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him."
The friend asks amazed, "You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him!!!!?" 😲
"I sure did," said the wife. "I got it all together, put it into my account and wrote him a cheque. If he can cash it, he can spend it." πŸ˜‰

They both burst out laughing 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

They continue talking and eating their lunch. After lunch, they spend time checking out some nearby places and soon it is evening. Its close to 6.00 PM and it is getting dark. Robbie and Kasturi start driving back. About 3 kms from the Taj is a sight-seeing spot, up on a small hill, which boasts of a full frontal view of the Taj Mahal. Robbie drives up that dirt path, till they reach the top of the small hill. This place has a small tea-stall where hot tea was being brewed and sold with samosas.

It is not a widely known spot and as a result there are just a couple of other couples hanging around there leading to more privacy. Robbie parks the vehicle and they both walk over to the edge of the hill and stare out into the dark. The Taj Mahal is shrouded in dark and only its silhoutte is visible in the moon light. At 6.00 PM the Taj Mahal is supposed to be lighted up for the evening and it is a magnificent view from where they are standing! While they are waiting for the lights to come up, Kasturi casually walks around the edge, slowly taking in the quiet of the place. The heavy silence of the place did not seem to be disturbed even by the constant hum of the radio playing in the tea shop.

Tune O rangeele kaisa jaadoo kiyaa..........

Kasturi turns to look at the tea-shop. πŸ˜› This song had just started to play on the radio!

Tune O rangeele kaisa jaadoo kiyaa
Piyaa piyaa bole matwaalaa jiyaa
Baahon mei chupaake, yeh kya kiyaa......O re piyaa,
O....O...Tune O rangeele kaisa jaadoo kiyaa

Kasturi turns back to stare at Robbie. 😳 At the same time Robbie turns towards her and holds her stare!! He extends his left hand towards her indicating her to join him. Kasturi walks over to him and he wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him! 😳 πŸ˜³ They stare at each other, unable to take their eyes away from each other. ☺️ Her eyes seemed to sing the words of the song!

Paas bulaake, gale seh lagaake, tune toh badal daali duniyaa
naye hai nazaare, naye hai ishaare, rahi na woh kal waali duniyaa
Sapne dikhake yeh kya kiyaa........O re piyaa

He had come into her life and had changed it forever! 😳 The force with which he had changed her was so intense that she seemed to forget her life before him!! 😳 Overtaken by the emotion, Kasturi burrows her head into his chest and shuts her eyes tight, while Robbie kisses her head fervently! It was a glorious moment of love that was destined to light their worlds and suddenly they hear someone shout......"WOW!!!!" They both look towards the Taj Mahal 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²........it was standing there, glowing......in all its splendour and magnificient beauty forcing nature to stop in its tracks and acknowledge its beauty!!!! πŸ˜›

Ajay and Alaana had driven to a mountain resort close by. They had spent the whole day together, having a lot of fun and getting to know each other more and more. Alaana was blown over by Ajay's lifestyle! Everything about him was rich and royal........his thought-process, his actions, his opinion and his ideas!! 😳 The restuarants he chose, the company he kept, the food he ate, the clothes he wore, the gifts he bought her........everything, everything oozed class and taste! 😊 πŸ˜³ She could not help but feel proud that such a guy had chosen to shower his love on her!! 😲 πŸ˜³
Several times, her middle-class expectations had clashed with his rich outlook! He never resented her attitude but instead had unconcsiously moulded her to suit his style! 😳 At first, simple things like his leaving huge tips for the waiter serving them would leave her disconcerted! 😲 πŸ˜² But slowly she had come to understand that he was a large giver! There could nothing be small about him! 😳 His persona was very huge and commanding! 😳 πŸ˜³

That trip had helped them to grow accustomed to each other and so it is a happy Ajay and Alaana that are driving back, when they have a flat tire. They stop at a road-side repair shop. While the mechanics replace the spare, Ajay and Alaana sit together on a platform at a nearby tree, chatting. There is a lull in the conversation when Alaana's thoughts get occupied with the words of the song that was playing out of the radio in that repair shop.

O mere saajan, kaisi yeh dhadhkan, shor machaane lagi mann mei
Jaise lehraaye nadiyaa ka paani, leher uthe re mere tann mei
Mujh mei samaake yeh kya kiyaa.......O re piyaa

She looks at Ajay cautiously and finds him staring straight ahead, lost in thoughts! He feels her eyes on him and turns to look at her! His look was enough to send Alaana's heart racing to its limits! ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ Her eyes reveal to him the state of her heart. Ajay slowly brings his right hand around her waist and pulls a sitting Alaana closer to him! 😳 Alaana leans on him, placing her head on his right shoulder, still looking at him! It was amazing to see how he affected her and overwhelmed her just with a touch! ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ Ajay mouths a 'I Love you' to a blushing Alaana who snuggles against him. ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ It was going to be a beautiful life with him!!

Baahon mei chupaake, yeh kya kiyaa......O re piyaa,

(This beautiful song is from the movie Kudrat. Love this song a lot! πŸ˜ƒ Beautifully sung by Lata ji! Here is the Youtube video for it........Tune O rangeele)

Robbie asks suddenly : Do you want to see your today's birthday gift? πŸ˜ƒ
Kasturi turns to look at him sharply and says surprised : Mei toh mazaak kar rahi thi! 😲 I did not mean to make you get me a gift! πŸ˜›
Robbie : Well, its here now! Dekhna chahogi? 😊
Kasturi shakes her head and looks at him with excitement! She wondered what he would have got for her this time! Robbie slowly unzips his jacket and reaches for his shirt and unbottons the top 4 buttons of his shirt! Kasturi sees what he is doing and looks at him confused! 😲  The anticipation is building up in her! Robbie slowly pulls the left side of his shirt out. Kasturi's eyes travel to what he was showing her. There, over his heart was written in black....."KASTURI"!!!!!! He had tattooed her name over his heart!!!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
Kasturi stares at her name, completely numb with surprise and shock!! 😲 She slowly reaches and touches the tattoo and then raises her eyes to glance at Robbie! 😲 He was smiling such a satisfied smile and he was badly wanting to know what was going on in her mind!! πŸ˜ƒ
Kasturi asks him shocked : Tumne........tumne meraa naam...........?? 😲
Robbie understands her shock! He himself had been so shocked at his decision! It was completely out of character of him..........but he had done it!!  After seeing Kasturi do so many things for his sake, he had also felt the urge to do something for her, completely out of the way! 😳
Robbie says : Jo naam dil ke andar tha, usse hi baahar bhi likh liyaa! 😊
Tears creep up into Kasturi's eyes! She had never thought anybody could do something so sweet for her!!! 😭 She suddenly reaches up to him and Robbie pulls her into his arms and hugs her hard!! "I love you"........whispers Robbie into Kasturi's ear!! Kasturi cannot say anything at that moment as her voice is completely choked with emotion!!! 😭  😭 Slowly she turns her head to look at him and looks into his eyes.....her eyes conveying much more than words could ever do!!! 😳

Robbie leans down and kisses on her lips. They slowly turn back to look at the lighted Taj and stare at it to their heart's content! Then they slowly make their way home just as Ajay and Alaana start back in their car.
Edited by pragalbha - 15 years ago
stars_shine thumbnail
whoppeeee me first again..this time will edit faster!!!

edited:
Thanks a lot Prgaz for not being mad! I expected you wouldn't cause you're so sweet!

Okay on to this part:

Fist off, thanks soooo much for giving us two wonderful parts on the saem night! It wasa delight to read! Next, ohhhh man! Its very hard for me to compare AA and RK now...in fact I myself am starting to like AA a lil bit more than RK!

Taj Mahal!...very nice place for a date! Robbie is a true romantic as always!

I'm glad Puru is back home now, and on the way to healing fully! Must be a huge relief for his family! hospitals and hospitalization is sooo not a good situation, so its always nice when you're finally done with it.

Aww....Alana lying to go on a date....cute cute...but not good! I understand her situation though so its alright...

Aww Ajay giving her gifts, and realizing her inner beaty...very very sweet! I think Vivaan is a very good choice, but personaly, and this is just my opinion, I don't like the girl who plays Alana in the show. I kind of imagine Mahi a.k.a Neha Bamb now as Alana since Vivaan is Ajay! I love their pair....But, its your FF and you deserve the right to decide who can play whom, so good choice!

Robbie's gift was so sweet!

BRB! Sorry!

Edited by stars_shine - 15 years ago
anjudiva thumbnail
hey!!! look who's back :)
Read through all the 4 parts that I missed. You already know they are good so why waste my breath, huh? Just kidding :)

I soooo love Ajay; he always reminds me of someone :)

I am sooo waiting for a face off between the two brothers. If either of them are anything like my brother, there's going to be a blood bath :)))))
annu08 thumbnail
hi Prag
Both the parts were veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy romantic specialy what ro did was veryy unexpected that tatto thing bcoz he doesd not show off h,but i waz surprises nd loved
i love ur ff nd alwyz wait for however i nver said my views on the formbut loved ur both the ff kaskaksh nad kaarvan
they r fabulous i want more nd more roka roamnce coz that we cannt find in the show so u can fullfill this wish through ur
ek baaat to kahungi u r a love  guru u define every  romantially and sensibly
but one thing i want to ask u whom u imagin in ur ff in RO char (kp) and Kasturi (SA) or a new or sombody else plz tellme

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
nice parts
bye
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey pragg ....wow dear both parts are very nice and beautifull written πŸ‘...mujhe AA jodi ka romance bahut aacha laga 😳...mujhe andaja nahi tha ki itna jaldi ijhaar hoga ..wo bhi jhagra karte huye πŸ˜†.....i love this idea ...u know pragg ...mujhe ajay bahut aacha laga aur mujhe yee bhi maloom hai ki tum kuch essa nahi karogi ki wo alaana ko dhokha de ..lekin darr hai ki kasturi ki baat aate hi kahi ajay  ko apni  ameeri na nazar aa jaaye ...kyu ki kahi robbie ko dur karte karte ...apne ko alaana se dur na kar baithe ...u know mere dil meh yee khayal kyu aaya ...cos jis tarah se alaana ne ajay ko kaha tha ki main ek seedhe shadhi ladki hoon ....toh kahi robbie ko uski garibi ka ehsaas dilate ...alaana ka dil na tod de ..kyu ki wo jo robbie ke baare meh kahega ...wo alaana ke liye bhi hoga ...am scared yaar ki kya hoga jab robbie aur ajay ko ek dusre ke  baare meh maloom hoga ....tum  jaldi se likho ...cos i can't wait

ab aate hai RK par 😳......tum jis passion se unke baare meh likhti ho ...ki ek baar nahi baar baar read karne ko dil karta hai 😳....robbie ne tattoo se kasturi likhwa liya πŸ˜†...u know ..mujhe read karte hi bahut khushi, ek sharm aur hassi aayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..pata nahi kyu ....so ab kasturi jagrate meh jaayegi ...bas uska sab par expression aacha dale ..kahi kuch garbard na ho jaaye ..

ab jaldi se next part likhna ...cos tum FF wrtters ki wajah se online aati hoon nahi toh serial meh toh kuch nahi baccha ....ab kab planning hai next part likhne ki ?? ...

Manpreet
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

it was such nitce part.  i wish u had elaborated more on AA.  i just love their jodi.  u know alaana's life is like a fairy tale, like cinderella.  and i just love ajay's character.  he's like sooooooo different.   wat robbie did was kinda filmy.  wat just saif did now for kareena for publicity. reminded me of their story.  anyways, if ur have trouble imagening roka's romance, u can luk at ur avatar, pretty sure that'll help a bit.  and u should elaborate on alaana's clothes more.  u barely describe her outfits these days.  continue with the ff soon.  and i'll be waiting. and don't forget to write about AA in the next part.  it's like a compulse now in ur ff.πŸ˜†  but no pressureπŸ˜‰

love
harmanπŸ˜›
Edited by Herman_4u - 15 years ago
pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: stars_shine

HEYYA PRAGZ!

So so so so so so sorry for the delay! Will post my comments for both parts as soon as I read this one~

edited:

woohoooo...i'm first! don't think i've ever been first on your FF pragz! sooooo cool! LOL

okay...lemme start off by apologizing! I was one of the first few people to read the last part, and i even reserved a spot for comments!  I thought I edited it after reading, but then yesterday I discovered that I hadn't! I'm so so so very sorry for that Pragz! Hope you're not mad! Star...........I totally understand and I can never be angry for such things! πŸ˜ƒ God knows, I myself am a late latif and never give my comments on time! So, don't even worry about it!

Okay so last part:

They made up!!!...That wsa the best part ever!  I know!!! πŸ˜†

I loved the talk between Robbie and Devika....so emotional and yet so realistic! Just like a real mom and son! I also liked how she rationally analyzed the situation and didn't shy away from admitting her own mistake. She seems to be a very respectable woman. This talk was something that they had always avoided! Finally came the situation where they could not go past it! And what made it so emotional was the suppressed sentiments!!!

next, I loved that Kasturi finally got the sense to call and apologize to Devika. It migth not have been her fault, but she still had to apologize if she loved Robbie enough. True. But I was glad that she had also tried to maintain her sense of self-respect and not just meekly agreed to everything that Robbie asked her to do! I don't think he would have ever forgiven her if she hadn't. I also liked the talk between Kas and Devi. Very to the point and natural. They seem to be developing a bond now, which is great for the future. Yes, their conversation was definitely to the point because I wanted to keep it natural! After having a misunderstanding, 2 people who do not know each other much, cannot just start talking like old firends, right? πŸ˜ƒ

Ha ha ha...I was so going to ask, "why didn't devika wish her?"...but you covered that in the next part! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This part:

I loved the "we'll celebrate your b'day again...just the two of us.." part...and esp. the "you can turn 22 again"...LOL...hilarious! and cute at the same time! I think that made Kasturi feel very special!

I didn't first understand why Kasturi didn't tell Robbie taht she called devika, but then when he found out from Devi herself, I was like, " Oh yeah!"...I loved that! It was so cute that he called Kas instantly and was so happy and relieved! The way I perceived that was, she did not want to mention it and make him feel that she has done him a favor by doing it. So, she let him find it out on his own! 😊

Now, coming to AA jodi:
Man! This Ritu character made me hate her with just a cameo! So cheap! The words she used, the looks she gave, a total vamp in the making! I really felt for poor Alana there. To a certain extent Ritu was right in being upset with Alaana based on the information she had. But, getting personal with her and then making some cheap suggestions was way out of the line!

Her anger at Ajay was totally justified, and yet, so was his attempt at helping her. True, both of their actions were justified!

His "I love you" was so abrupt, I was like, "Whoaaaa"....and I bet that was Alana's reaction as well! But very well depicted Pragz! Loved it from top to bottom! Thanks Star.............I also realize that was a little too soon.......but I just did not want to drag the story and wanted to get to the next phase. πŸ˜ƒ

I liked that Alana took her time to respond, and how hestitant she was with her own admittance of her feelings. In fact, did you notice the similarities between the brother and sister?? 😳 Both of them weighed the situation before they committed! πŸ˜› But I was so happy for Ajay when she finally said it as well! I could imagine the wide grin he would have had. I am very very happy for him too! BTW...just out of curiosity, I don't personally think the Alana and Ajay in the show would be the perfect actors here, so do you have anybody in mind? Just so I can start imagining with real faces! For Ajay.........I imagine Vivaan Bhatena. 😳 I imagine him when I write. But for Alaana, I imagine the same girl that plays Alaana in the serial.......Preeti Gupta. I find her very elegant and beautiful.πŸ˜ƒ

Okay, the romance.....uffff! So cute and lovely! I can't wait for more AA jodi romance...its almost as cute as RoKa! Infact some of the readers prefer AA more than RK!!! 😲

Okay continue soon! I can't wait for Kas' second b'day!  Thanks Star for the wonderful comments! πŸ˜ƒ

Love, and apologies again,

STAR ⭐️

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

hey Pppppppppppp di, Hey Hermooooooooooo πŸ˜†

woo hoooooooooo, their first hug, omg, it was soooooooooooooooo gudddddddddddddddddddddddd,  full of excitement, Well, I am glad you liked it! 😳 I was not so sure when writing it but after reading your comment, makes me feel much better!! πŸ˜ƒ  i really really really love ajay and alaana, but specially ajay.  they're my fav couple in this ff. Ahaa! I am not sure how to react to this.........because now I will have to put a lot of ectra effort on them for your sake! πŸ˜ƒ If not, I was planning to not spend much time on them!  i enjoyed this part sooooooooooooooooooooo much.  i just loved it. u could also feel the nervousness while reading the  part, especially alaana's feelings. Oh, I am so glad you were able to feel it! Because I was trying to present Alaana as very nervous and unsure!!!   i just luved the small arguement b'w them, and then watever happened after that, Cool! πŸ˜ƒ  i could just imagine ajay working out, sitting on his bed on the laptop.  it made him luk hot. hehhehehe. Yes!!! I can imagine Vivaan looking all hot too!!! 😳  i luved the part.  continue AA's romance di.  OK, I guess now I will have to! πŸ˜†

love
harmanπŸ˜›