Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hai rubba u.s. mein shaam kab hoti hai πŸ˜† am waiting.

love
harman πŸ˜›
pragalbha thumbnail
Hey moon..........that is so sweet of you to say that!!! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot for loving the FF so much and you look like a smart lady, no don't worry, you won't flunk, I will be updating in another half an hour! πŸ˜†

Sonali........Yes I have the 'K' fixation too now!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .........yeh toh badhiya baat hai ke you will become a goldie soon.......looking for ward for it!!!

Ah........Rosy!!! No problem sweety, read whenever you can!!! I am glad you were able to make some time today! πŸ˜› Thanks for liking the parts.......Chitra drove him to the match!!! πŸ˜†
Yes RoKa will meet frequently......and then later even more frequently!!
Hands down my favorite is RoKa!!! I absolutely love them and then come Sandeep-Urmi and lastly Prince and Rani!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Harman.........sorry dear I was running a bit late but I will be posting in the next hald an hour!!! 😊
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yaaar Ppp, its already past midnite yaar.... Iam sooo sorrry for pressurizing u to post FF sooo frequently and on top of it u r working too.... I wont mind if u take tonite off and relax and post the next part leisurely sometime tommorrow😳....

No pressure from my side PppppπŸ˜ƒ

pragalbha thumbnail
No problem Krishi πŸ˜ƒ.........OK, here is the next part

Re-cap : DU vs BU hockey match. Robbie socres 3 goals and wins the match for his Uni. Robbie and Kasturi again see each other in the match and Robbie comes to know that Kasturi had inquired for his name.

PART - 10 : LAGTAA HAI AAG LAG GAYI!

In the car, Kasturi inquires Raunak cautiously and casually, when his next hockey match was. 
Raunak replies : Semi-final is at Bangalore and then depending on if we win it, final will be again here at our campus.
Raunak turns back to look at her and says......"Wanna come to Bangalore?"
Kasturi smiles and says......."Nah!....Naahi Hockey mei mujhe utni interest hai, aur naahi tum meh ke mei Bangalore tak aau! 😊
Gia looks at Kasturi, very surprised at this statement but she keeps quiet.
Raunak laughs and says : Who knows......iss trip seh donon mei interest aa jaaye?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And he winks at her πŸ˜‰ Kasturi laughs and says...."No, thanks. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Jab interest aa jaaye, tab I will make the trip!!"
Raunak turns back to the front......He liked her........he would'nt call it love, but he was definitely interested in her! He had just sent a feeler to guage where she was standing, to test the waters to see if this might lead somewhere......apparently she was either not too interested in him or she was not ready to express her feelings yet.
Both of his conclusions were wrong!

Kasturi was staring out of the car window as she did not want to answer Gia's questioning look! She was herself trying to make some sense of what was going on in her heart and mind. They drop off Raunak and Gia and reach home. In the solitude of her room, Kasturi lets herself think...she remembers the conversation she had with Gia about 6 months ago.......
"I think I am in love with Raunak".......she had confided in Gia. Gia had looked very surprised and had asked her......"Really? When did you realize this? "
Kasturi did not have an answer. Gia's response had caught Kasturi off-guard! She had not expected that kind of a reaction from Gia. Gia did not seem very excited or enthusiastic about her revelation!
Kasturi had looked at Gia confused  and had murmered : I don't know......maybe just now....or maybe a few weeks ago!
Gia had laughed and had said : πŸ˜† πŸ˜† OK....lets find out how much truth is in this statement! Lets say Raunak asks you to give up dancing as he does not like the idea that his girl-friend/wife dance on a stage and entertain people, would you give up dancing??
"On my dead body!!!!".......Kasturi had replied defiantly! 😑
Gia had smiled and said : And you say you love him?
Kasturi had given her a short laugh and had said : Oh come on Gia...this is so unrealistic.......first off, why would he ask me to quit dancing?? I don't think he will!
Gia had replied : You are right, he might never ask you to quit dancing! While the situation is unrealistic, the sentiment is not! Unconditional love is something we all can only dream about! Most of us in our lives have to settle with love based on conditions......and if the condition is bigger to you than the person, then it cannot be love!!!! Tell me.......can you imagine Raunak along with you in everything that you do? Can you imagine life with him say 50 years from now, assuming you both live that long??
Kasturi could not........in fact she had never attempted to look at it that way. She had stared at Gia confused and angry! Gia had held her hands and  had said
Gia : I am sorry Kas, I did not mean to upset you......but I don't think you are in love with Raunak....you are in love with the idea of being in love and if I may add, this is coming about because of Ajay bhaiyya!
Kasturi had questioned her surprised : Bhaiyya?
Gia : Haan......unhone kabhi tumse yeh kahaa toh nahi lekin it is very obvious that he sees you and Raunak as a jodi! And I think you are sub-concsiously following his wish.

Kasturi had come back from Gia confused but still had held on to the idea that she did love Raunak..................until today!!!  Today that misconception was completely wiped out!! 😲 She could not have been attracted to Robbie the way she was, IF she was in love with Raunak!! An unknown happiness had filled her heart when she had seen him again! 😊 Kasturi reasons....there is no way you can feel that happy about a stranger unless.......unless there was some....some connection!!
But she thinks further, will she be willing to give up dancing for him?.....The answer was still a NO! Could she imagine living with him 50 years from now?  She had no idea.............but the thought that she might not see him again, was most definitely making her restless! πŸ˜”
"But" thinks Kasturi......"Mei toh uske naam ke sivaa kuch nahi jaanti hun! Should I try to find out more about him? Actually, am I THAT  interested in him that I should try to find out more about him???" Kasturi has an answer for this. She was NOT going to pursue him because along with all the above feelings, one more feeling that was bombarding Kasturi was......anger! 😑 She was angry that this man, whose name was all she knew, has in one instance shattered the belief to which she has been clinging for the past 6 months! He has, without batting an eyelid, proved that she was lying to herself and was fooling herself for the past 6 months!!! She is angry at this 'Robbie Sabharwal', 😑 she is angry at herself for not having any answers for these questions......all she has is a searing headache.....her head feels heavy and she decides to give it a rest and not think about him or anything else for now! πŸ˜’

All through the way back in the taxi, Robbie was smiling! 😊 He was very pleasantly surprised to see her again!! But the last statement of Sunita was what made Robbie the happiest!! He was used to girls falling for him.....infact he was a little vain about it too! So when his interactions with Kasturi had ended in confrontations and arguments, mostly initiated by Kasturi, he was upset...though he refused to acknowledge that!! πŸ˜• He hated to think that his magic seemed to have not worked on her!! So, now when he found out that she was inquiring about him, it left him satisfied! He smiles to himself slyly!
When they reach home, Devika, Puru and Shivani rejoice at his scoring the goals and helping his team win! He is starving.......and Devika fills him up with food like how only a mother can do!! πŸ˜†

Chawla House:
Next day evening at supper, Ajay looks at Kasturi. He was not happy with what happened between her and Raunak yesterday. What Gia had told Kasturi six months ago was true......He had wanted and hoped that Raunak and Kasturi would hook up. Raunak was a wonderful guy, his good friend and the richest man in the town......Ajay felt what else could a girl ask for??? He had not expressed these sentiments of his before but today he wanted to share it with his sister and dad. But......Kasturi was looking preoccupied and very dull. And so instead, he asks her
Ajay : Kya baat hai Kas.....you don't look good. Are you OK?
Kasturi replies : Yeah, I am fine....bas raat ko theek seh neend nahi aayi thi.
Ajay nods his head. Before he can ask her anything, he hears Kasturi asking him
Kasturi : Mom kab aa rahi hai?
"Parson".....replies JP......"Aaj hi baat hui meri Kaushalya seh"

Kasturi is glad to hear that. Its been 3 months since her mother was gone on her business tour to Europe. She was finally coming back!  But, what's the point thinks Kasturi ruefully......she could never share anything with her mom,  at all!

Kaushalya and her daughter shared a very strained relationship with each other. Kaushalya had hoped that Kasturi would become another Kaushalya Chawla....but Kasturi had sorely disappointed her!! πŸ˜• Things had become even more strained between them, when a few months ago Kasturi had refused to take part in the Chawla business and instead had declared that she was going to be a professional dancer!! Kaushalya was horrified 😲.......Not only was her daughter not inclined towards academics, but now she was not interested in taking part in the business either!!! πŸ˜’ And she had left for Europe at that point with the intention of knocking some sense into Kasturi after coming back from her business trip. 😑

Seeing Kasturi tired, Ajay decides to skip the discussion about Raunak for now.

Next day, Kasturi and Gia go shopping. She is looking for some piece of art for her studio. She wanted to place it upfront and so it needed to make a statement. They window shop the whole afternoon, and after a long search, Kasturi finally sees a beautiful beautiful statue of a village belle, a gaanv ki gori in a dancing pose!! The statue is made of plaster of paris, not very heavy and beautifully sculpted!!! It looked unbelievably real, the ornaments sculpted on the figure looked like they were real ornaments!!! Its about 4 feet high. Kasturi falls in love with it instantly and so does Gia!!!! 😊 They immediately go into the shop and Kasturi buys it. Its a one-of-a-kind piece and Kasturi and Gia think they are so lucky to get it!! 😳 

Kasturi wants to take it to the studio immediately but Gia has to leave and so she leaves. Kasturi can't wait to place it near the entrance and see what impact it will have upon walking in!!! She reaches the studio, parks her car and walks towards the elevator, when she notices that a couple of people were getting into the elevator. She quickly rushes forward saying..."Hold it please!!" A guy holds the door open for her. Kasturi rushes in with the large statue in tow. She does not notice that the left foot of the guy holding the door was in her path and trips on it and crashes forward, the statue slipping from her hand and landing on the right foot of the other person in the lift......."Oh God, my statue".......thinks Kasturi. She frantically reaches for the statue and opens the packing to see that one of the leg of the damsel was smashed to pieces!!!!! Kasturi wails........."Oh no, iskaa toh pair toot gayaa!!!!!"..................."Aur mere pair ka kyaa???" asks her a voice angrily 😑 😑 She looks up to see.....Robbie Sabharwal glaring at her furiously!!!! 😑 The statue had landed squarely on his right foot, cutting his foot!!
Robbie says : Kis janam ki dushmani nikaal rahi hai aap mere pairon ke saath???? 😑
Kasturi stares at him shocked!! 😲 She gets up, picking up the statue and says irritatedly : AAP!!!! Tabhi mei sochu mere saath itnaa buraa kaise hua! 😑
Robbie angrily : Aap ke saath buraa????? Pair mera toota aur buraa aapkaa hua hai? 😑
The other guy in the lift interrupts : Madam, aapko kahaan jaana hai?
He wants to press the button and get the lift going. Kasturi ignores him and tells off Robbie
Kasturi : Haan! Jab bhi aap aas-paas hote hai, meraa kuch na kuch buraa hotaa hai. 😑 Ab meri statue kisi kaam ki nahi rahi!!! This was one of a kind!!!! Aapki wajah seh toot gayi!!!!
Robbie shocked : 😲 What utter nonsense!!! You were the one who tripped and fell, how the hell am I responsible for that???
The other guy : Madam.....yeh bataiye aapko kaun seh floor peh jaana hai...
"Jahannum mei" yells Kasturi at that man 😑
He is taken aback and says : Arre, aap mujhpeh kyun chilla rahi hai??? πŸ˜•
Kasturi angrily : Kyunki aap ki wajah seh hi meri statue toot gayi!!! 😑
The other guy : Wah....yeh theek hai....pehle aap inn bhai saahab ko dosh de rahi thi, phir mujhe dosh de rahi hai....
Robbie interrupts sarcastically : Arre aap inhe nahi jaante....agar hum dono abhi yahaan nahi hote toh, yeh iss elevator ko dosh de deti!!
Kasturi turns to him and says furiously : 😑 You..shut up!
Robbie : I will, as soon as you apologize to me.
And he directs her gaze to his right foot which was now bleeding.
Kasturi says : It was not because of me!!
Robbie : It was because of your statue.
Kasturi says evenly : Then ask the statue to apologize!!
Robbie cannot help but laugh out πŸ˜† at that answer.
The other guy again says....."Madam..."
"Oh, just shut up!" says Kasturi and walks out of the elevator in a huff with an amused Robbie staring after her!!
Edited by pragalbha - 15 years ago
aksn thumbnail
funny part.." Kis janam ki dushmani nikaal rahi hai aap mere pairon ke saath???? " πŸ˜† i love this line..fight after love..now they see more often..
waiting for next part..
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes yes Pragz fire has startedπŸ˜‰...I could feel it! πŸ˜† Kasturi looks really confused like always πŸ˜† . I burst out laughing whn I read Gia saying you are in love with the idea of being in love! 🀣 isnt this what we used to discuss about her in ED threadπŸ˜†...and I just loved your points about unconditional love!😳 And I imagined you instead of gia giving tips on love to kasturi🀣 ! Now if ever kastu wants to find out she is in love she has answer the two questions 'can she giveup dance for him' and can she imagine herself another 50 yrs with him'πŸ˜† BTW this can be a good guide to all the gals over here ready to fall in love!πŸ˜‰ Seriously speaking Pragz ..just loved the way you expressed her confusion ....which many people find themself inπŸ˜‰ and loved you even more for giving solutions for clearing her confusions! Hope you get what I intend to say!πŸ˜†

Kaush looks to be the thorn in future on RK's way! What is this kastu again fought with Robbie and injured his toe again!πŸ˜† You have real given some witty dialogues for Robbie!πŸ˜† I am loving where you are leading kastu into...cant wait to see her tadpafy in love!πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update dear...I really needed that!😳

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Praggg very beatifulll part dearrrr 😳..hamesha ki tarahhhh 😳

and yee kya raunak kastu ko pasand karta hai ??..please yaar uski pasand ko pasand rehne do ..pyar mh mat badak dena πŸ˜†..ok ....and kastu is also confuse πŸ˜†..wesse toh wo serial meh bhi confuse rehti hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lekin kuch ajay na garbard kar de πŸ˜•...main chahti hoon ki ajay kuch raunak ke baare meh kastu se baat kare ...kastu ko pehle hi ehsaas ho jaaye ki mujhe robbie se pyar hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

aur yee kya mere robbie ko phir se pairo par chot lag gayi 😭...hey bhagwaan ..serial meh sar ..aur teri FF meh pairr πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..bechare ka koi part theek hai bhi ki nahi πŸ˜†

Robbie ke saath bechara dosra admi toh bekaar meh hi fass gaya 🀣🀣🀣...

i love the tittle aag lag gayi 😳...jo sach meh lag gayi hai πŸ˜†

so dearrr ab next partttttttt kab likh rahi hoooooooo😳

Manpreet

Edited by sahib29 - 16 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
Pragz πŸ‘ πŸ‘

very nice part.
i sneaked in and read it πŸ˜†
hmm yup fire has started and it is very hot too πŸ˜‰

thanks for updating in the middle of the week
it was really a nice part πŸ˜‰
Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pragg, I swear I am so hooked to this FF! I die to read each and every part and when they come, they are always better than anything I can ever expect!They are always so interesting..
Ohh Yayyy Robbie already has unknown feelings for Kasturi!
And OMG Is that guy hot or what.... His temper makes him all the more appealing..and tempting.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And it's Katuri here whom I like more !!
The character is so well-sketched..and the way she is always so confused makes me like her even more..I'm sick and tired of watching all the BT leads in the same avatar..so unrealistic..
But everything is so refreshing in your FF !

Sofia   
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh god, that was sooooooooooooooooooo guddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. i loved the conversation between them in the elevator. and i'll comment more wen i come back. i have to leave for school now.

edited

oh god, i loved it Ppppppppp,  the lecture  that kas's friend gave her about love was  excellent.  and the way u described kasturi's feelings and everything was wonderful.  but i understood that robbie helped her to come out of the allusion that she was living in. but robbie just wanted to get her attention and wanted her to like him.  now that he succeeded, is that why he's happy.  does he love her?  i'm luking for the answer of that question in ur upcoming part.

the elevator scene was superb, man.  kasturi was more concern about the statue πŸ˜† she's so funny.  i totally loved that scene but why do u post such  scenes at the end of the partπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ waiting for ur next part.  post it soon.

see ya Ppppp di

love  u
harman πŸ˜› Edited by Herman_4u - 16 years ago