Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biotechboom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Read all parts till hockey matchhhπŸ˜‰

Devika ki ek quality intact hai she luvs Robbie unconditionally ;here its in literal sense nt lik serial as a commodity;Divya is tomboy cool ;shivani is d nerd one & maks her parents proud .such a change here d sabharwals believe in -- that food provided more nourishment, when it was enjoyed, not just eaten!!πŸ‘ Kaash serial mein bhi aisa hota .i luvvvved d confession box thing ;humourousπŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Wow my Raunak😳 is hotttttt NOT Evil ;aise hi rakhna use ;refreshing change –Ajay in a different avatar .Graduation ke baad shaadi πŸ˜•so true everyone is behind u once u finish ur grad Alana to khush hi hogi πŸ˜†;bechara Ajay puja nahin to Alana hi sahiπŸ˜† ;kidin!! Wow Apna Nandu gets an entry here too ab bas kasturiji ke nakhre jhelne hain instead of Robbie !!dats more difficult 2 handle! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
D Bus-stop scene is CUTEEEEE 😳;bechar Robbie heels ke bhoj tale mar gaye ;pyaar min kya kya sehna padta hai ; his technical mind analyzesssssss ;haha gd one !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bus scene is cool too 17 rps & d conversation luved it -- Oh really?? Kis desh ke Rajkumaar hai aap??
Robbie replies with a smile : Jis desh ki aap prajaa hai Brilliant good one!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

Kasturi is looking at him too!!! For a couple of seconds their eyes meet and he thinks he saw her smile and then......Robbie is gone.😳
As usual brilliant selection of song ;fits to scene lik hand –in –gloves!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

U know d bus stop scene reminded me of my fav hunk salman khan of LOVE movie !! 😳
D april fool jok plot ;very nice !!Chitra & d ghar jamai ;cool ;humour ki bhi koi kami nahin ;I luv d bro-sis bonding in ur FF ;one can relate 2 it ;I pull legs of my bro too & dad ke saath bhi thodi masti !!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
U know dere was one more ghar jamai serial of MAdhavan-Mandira bedi ;north-south theme I used 2 watch it 4 Maddy!!
Apna hero is fultu busy & so down 2 earth & cool ;luv him in dis avatar !! Ajay mesmerized by Alana gussa bhi kam ho gayaπŸ˜† ;jab pata chalega ki Robbie ke behen hai tab kya hoga !!!!!!aur yeh bhi ki unki behna bhi fida hai Robbie par ..!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰

Wow kasturi in western wear-- hot pink sleeveless top and a black skirt that came upto her knees and no further down!! Robbie shirtless ohhhhhhhhhh wahan kya yehan bhi ;ladkiyan ghayl ho gayi hain doctor ko bulana padega !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Robbie is very aware that she was watching him and the testosterone kicks in!!!wahhhh aur goals pe goals lagenge !!boys wil b boyssssssssss seedha sadha ladka bhi dekha jab kas is watching aur josh aa gaya πŸ˜‰!!oye dono taraf aag barabar lagi hai ;ek doosre ke bare mein pooch rahen hain ;hmmmmmm
πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Wow u r such a versatile writer dear ;kashmakash was so different 4m dis one ;is mein bhi full on sab ingredients hain !!!waitin 4 next part eagerly as always!!!!!!!!!!! 😊

Edited by biotechboom - 16 years ago
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Prag just read the next part.......kya Hot Hockey match tha yaaaaaar!! 😳 😳 πŸ˜† i could totally imagine Robbie shirtless and all the girls going crazzy! πŸ˜†

Loved the detailed info about the match, felt like i was watching it live! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

deere deere RoKa will meet properly πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ cant wait.....update soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Kay
GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragalbha

Hey Jaanu.......never watched that movie...so what happens in it??? 😊

Its Hrithik and Esha Deol and Saif in it.Esha loves Hrithik whom she had never met.Donot even know Hrithiks name.Yet she love him soooooooooooo much.All she get is a letter or something which he left in  a hostel room.But they talk with each other.Through their silence they love each other.Finally Saif will come to marry Esha.hrithik is saif's friend.But Hrithik also will not donot recoganise Esha.finally Hrithik will know Esha's identity and he'll go away from India on Esha's marriage as Esha still dont know Hrithik is the man.Many years later Hrithik will meet Saif and will understand that Esha NEVER married Saif but is still waiting for her mystery lover.And Finally They both unite.......................😳

*Phew* i saw it looooooooooooooooooooooooong back dii so some details may not be XACT.But this is the theme.A hostel room-letter-phone calls...😳

Jaanu

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jannu ...yee Movie meri bhi Fav. hai 😳

GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahib29

Jannu ...yee Movie meri bhi Fav. hai 😳

Mannu dii thats the power of LOVE............😳and like Jima dii says, GR8  minds think alike..😳I really love the fact in the movie that they love each other without even knowing each others name😳just like our RoKa's perfect love😳

aksn thumbnail
nice part prags..hockey match.and hot player without T's..intresting.. 😳 maybe ronauk like kasturi..she ask about robbie..robbie may like her..i like bro-sis relation..always come to cheer up..
pragalbha thumbnail
Hey Robina..........good to know, you are ice-hockey fan! Isn't that the ultimate aim of all FF writers.......to bring their jodi together πŸ˜† specially considering that the serial-makers take it forever to do that 😑
Divya and Robbie are special!! They have excellent rapport and you will see more of it in the future 😊 Thanks for taking the time to read it πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Krishi.......yeah Robbie forgot Kasturi......almost...lekin woh phir waapas aa gayi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aur yeh baar its Kas's turn to fall for him 😳
Thanks for liking all the relationships I am trying to show.....I appreciate your comments very much!! 😊

Paddu.......I also drew my inspiration for this scene from the shower scene πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
He is a great guy to be with and will do anything for his family!!! Thanks for liking it.........next part will be p by tomorrow!

Arre Mannu......issmei sorry ki kya baat hai??? Bacchon seh zyaada koi cheez nahi ho sakti!!!
I am very glad you liked the game details! Haan........Kasturi ke dil mei feeling aa gayi hai aur yeh badhege bhi!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thanks for all the compliments.......agli part kal shaam tak post ho jaayegi.   πŸ˜Š

Shara dear......sorry, missed to send you the pm but I am glad you made it!!! Yes they meet again and now every now and then they will keep meeting till they start meeting everday!
I know why the hockey match was excellent πŸ˜† Thanks for making the trip here to read this!! πŸ€—

Sonali............πŸ€—...that was too sweet of you to take the time to write your comments in detail!!! I appreciate this a lot!!! 😳 And just for you sweety, Raunak will be a great guy in this FF like the way he had initially started to be!!!!
And yes, this FF here is coming out quite differently from Kashmakash πŸ˜ƒ

Kay sweety......it was a hot match alright 😳 πŸ˜† ...RoKa will meet frequently now till they start meeting everyday and this will happen very soon within the next 2 parts!! Thanks a lot for liking it!! 😳

Thanks for the info Jaanu.......I will watch it if I even get a chance to! 😊

ak.........you r guess about Raunak and Kasturi is right to a certain extent....but the full details will be revealed in the next part which I will post by tomorrow evening!! πŸ˜ƒ

Do keep reading!!! Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago
moon27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love ur ff soooo much man i dream about it full day in school!!!!!! 😍 pls put robz kasturi 2gether i luv their jodi 2 da core!!!!ur ff is sooo bad its making me and addict and making me get average marks in school!!!hehe πŸ˜† just kidding i get gud marks but i will flunk if u dont update fast!!! 😊
biotechboom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey Pragalbha u know i was discussing wid Mom abt d FF & ek khayal aaya mujhe Both FFs of yours starts wid K;k fixation πŸ˜† ;i know ur title fits wid d story bas aise hi man mein aayato kaha !!
Thank u my Raunak wil nt turn evil Thanks a lot 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
waitin 4 next
!!

i wil turn Goldie bcoz of u guys ,d talented FF writers;comments karte karte πŸ˜‰Thank u guys ;kasturi forum rocks ;so many talented writers!!πŸ‘

Edited by biotechboom - 16 years ago
love fan thumbnail
Pragalbhaaaaaa diiiii u r the best diiiii πŸ€— . I am srry i am commenting late . iwas very busy di . Now I have read last three parts together and it was a treat for meeeeeeee πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . All the parts were rocking esp the last one hot hot hockey match πŸ˜‰ .And I liked the way u introduced Chitra and then Ro going for cricket match 🀣 . And I am so glaad that naatak mandali and Kastu's dance class r near . So RoKa will meet frequently 😳

Di tell me who is ur fav among RK , Rani- prince and Sandeep- Urmi ? I knw three r ur favs but who is ur most fav ?

Keep updating diii πŸ˜ƒ me waiting

Rosy