Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
brilliant story-really impressed
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi pragalbha...how are u??.hope every thing is going well.to day i saw u r posting in nrasheed's and star shine's ff saying that u will visit this thread only to catch up their ff updates😲....omg....that is not fair...what about u r ff readers like me...awaiting for more that 2 months for the update...plzzz don't do this to u r ff readers...😭...please up date your ff and don't betray your ff readers...😭.

even though lots and lots of ffs are there in this forum...belive me i read non .even if i read ...that is mainly to encourage the writer...but u r ff is not like that...i read it for my own pleasure ...will you please up date u r ff????

lol if u r not in a position to up date regularly...atleast give a happy ending to u r ff....so that we will not trouble u.🤢
Edited by robbii - 15 years ago
annu08 thumbnail
hi prag

how are you
it has been ages you have not updated yet i had strong hope with that you will update very soon you do not come on this thread we all kasturi forum loved your ff .
iam so drwan in to your ff that i am very much curous to know what will happen next but you left at " Taj date "
after that no update the way you complted "kashamkash" ithought you wont leave "kaarvan" in between please update no
i rember those i used to wait for the new parts
but you do not show up at all
please continue owth this ff and start soon