I don't mind,call me di , Hina di or Hina

u'r choice

Thanks for liking

ur welcome hina di..😃

saylithegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
omg di cant believe thuis was the end of it
i will surely miss this fab FF , i still remember ur 1st update it all started wid holi preparation wid armann being annoyed wid ridzz n see in what a happy n romantic way u ended it
i loved each n every update n enjoyed it frm the bottom of my heart, n yeah the last one brought a big smile on my face but there was a weird feeling becoz it was THE END
i knw there will be many more coming up n u hav started this weekend post too but this FF will always remain one of my fav n will hav a special place in my heart
thank u soooooooooo for all the pains u took , n yeah for giving all of us a reason to smile during the sad period which was going on in dmg
😭 😭 😭 this was my last reply for this FF i feel so low, but there will be a NEW BEGINNING, AFTER ALL U ONLY TAUGHT US ABT IT RITE 😉
love u soooooo much
sry if i was rude or late to reply anytyme
🤗
sayli Edited by saylithegreat - 16 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: saylithegreat

omg di cant believe thuis was the end of it
i will surely miss this fab FF , i still remember ur 1st update it all started wid holi preparation wid armann being annoyed wid ridzz n see in what a happy n romantic way u ended it
i loved each n every update n enjoyed it frm the bottom of my heart, n yeah the last one brought a big smile on my face but there was a weird feeling becoz it was THE END
i knw there will be many more coming up n u hav started this weekend post too but this FF will always remain one of my fav n will hav a special place in my heart
thank u soooooooooo for all the pains u took , n yeah for giving all of us a reason to smile during the sad period which was going on in dmg
😭 😭 😭 this was my last reply for this FF i feel so low, but there will be a NEW BEGINNING, AFTER ALL U ONLY TAUGHT US ABT IT RITE 😉
love u soooooo much
sry if i was rude or late to reply anytyme
🤗
sayli

Sayli sweety

I have a little tear in my eye

Thanks for giving me so much love

I wudn't miss u

'coz u wud be with me in the other post right?

Thanks again for being such a lovely person u are

and u've never been rude or anyhting

U've been fantastic

Love u too

Edited by hinanaziri - 16 years ago
gari14 thumbnail
omgg....firsty fab part!!...you always manage to make me smile!!...for the past few weeks youv really entertained us wit this FF...n its hard to not read updates of it any more!!....awww...im soo gonna miss it...n im gonna miss waitin for yr updates..thanx so much for taking out yr time n effort n updating it regularly!!!.....will always remember this FF..thanx!!...n am very much looking forward to yr weekend FF...hope it manages to make us smile all over again!!...thanx again!!
Iram191 thumbnail
Aww the ending of this FF was sooo sweet..loved it!!..hope to read more of your FF's Hina..
👏
yachna thumbnail
hey hina yaar i cnt believe ths tht ths ws d end yaar
i am gonna really miss ths ff pata hi nahi chala
kab shuru hua or dekhte hi dekhte end ho gaya
i am cryng yaar ths is d bst ff i hv evr read it
realy it ws so attachd 2 us ki man hi nahi kar raha
bas man kar raha hai padte hi rahe or kabhi khatam hi na ho i still remembr ur fst prt how ridz actd
lke a baby 2 tlk 2 hm behavng lke a kid nd how armaan bein annoyd wth ridz nd how he gv her nothr chnce wow yaar i realy lvd it sooooooooooo mch yaar armaan again pullng her leg,atul fnny tlks nd alwys behind agie nd AR kiss their hug shub.keerti lv shub.ka sharmana wow wll miss soooooooooooooo mch yaar nd endng ws superbbbbbbbbb ............mindblowng we wll miss u sooooooooooooooooo mch bt don't wrry i wll be wth u in othr post..........luv u
yachna
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8888888 yaaaaaaaaaaaar chal me will be waiting for u to continue this in next topic 😉

gr8 going
wida thumbnail
ohh is this really the end 😭
this was the best FF ever 👏
cant u update when you haev timee
i will really mis this 😭
friendly girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr what a nice part it was 😍
kyaa yeh last part tha??????? 😕
eramkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

👏 👏 👏

Thanks a ton for this lovely FF could only survive thru these depressing weeks by reading your creative and interesting updates.

It was wonderful, very close to the actual representation of the show.

If the creatives of Dmg where to read this would have definitely take into their team to make the show more real and believable.