New FF: Neespinster / A Love For Life (upd).......

cute_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

New FF:

Neespinster / A Love for Life

Hey guys,

I?ve been a silent reader thru out and now I wanna or I have gotta start a new FF of my own. I?ve a grt urge to start it buh I?ll only cont if u guys wan me 2.

Well! I chose the story of my FF to be rilli different from the others.😆😆

Here is the character description:

Dr. Shashank Gupta:

Head of Sanjeevani and father of 2 angels ? Anjali(elder) and Riddhima(younger). His wife Smriti died after givin birth to the angels.

BUH now he?s attracted to Nurse Padma😃 (his college mate and the Head Nurse of the Hospital) for yrs now.

Sister Padma:

Shes the Head Nurse of Sanjeevani and is also attracted to Dr. Shashank. Shes like a mother to Ridz (not ?real? like in DMG).They both share a grt bond of luv, affection, care and understanding. Padma has watched Anji and Ridz from their childhood to womanhood. She luv?s them like her own children.

Nani: As in DMG.

Now the most imp. :

A modernly conventional gal. She is High spirited youth with gifted innocence, purity, sense of humour, understanding and Anger!!!.....

She is a determined; high spirited and stubborn gal. She always does wat she wants. She has millions of controversies hidden in her:

She?s SHY buh shes BOLD;

She?s Confused buh is UNDERSTANDING;

She?s an Angry young woman buh yet far too Loving, Caring and Soft-spoken.

She?s a Fun loving Gal yet she?d like to stay at home Reading Books rather than attending Parties.

She?s Smart buh luvs wearing Salwar-Kameez instead of mini?s.

Shes a gal with ?Heart of Gold?.

This Poem would describe her better:

? Her eyes are the black-bees buzzing thru the white lotus,

Her lips are the rose booming/ cherry blossom,

She bathes in moon-light & is a lush in beauty,

She smells malmsey, her pace is as soft and smooth as a

creep of ice over granite,

The crust blooms flowers at her each step,

To her do the morning glory opens, fanning their inky robes,

Around her, flutter the butterflies from the dusky sky.

She the Luscious walks b/w ?the candle and the dark?."

This lush in beauty wants to remain a ?SPINSTER? or ?BRAHMACHARIN? all her life. She dosen?t wanna marry and she?s got reasons of her own.

Armaan :-

A very flirtatious, chou(hot), xxxxy, sweet, cute and adorable Guy. He?s a person with a lot of capability, Integrity, Great Dignity, Will power and Great Determination. He?s a intellectual person(ovisly).😳😳

A very very Luscious personality. He?s very attractive. 999 Outta 1000 gals wud luuuv him.

? Jheel si neeli uski ankhe hai,

Chand sa roshan cehra hai,

Sabnami adhroon par unke muskaan aisi chaii hai,

Jaise duniya ki sabse hasin cheez unhi ne payi hai.?

Arz hai,

? Duniya unki Khudari ki itni deewani hai,

Har Adda mein unli itni Javani hai,

Phir bhi cehre par ghamand(proudness) ki ek lakir nahi payi hai?.

He?s the one u call a Perfect Guy,

He may be the King of Street Fights(I jus luv them), buh when it comes to helping someone he?s always ready.

? Buzurgon ka dulara,  

Bachoon ka Pyara,

Lagta hai yeh sabse nyara.     

Yahi hai Dr. Armaan Mallik humara.?😛

😊Like any other youngster of today, Riddhima  has spunk and the spirit to have fun. What sets her apart is her ability to ride through the roughest storms relying on the honesty and integrity, which has been a part of her upbringing. Riddhima has all the ingredients of being a competent yet compassionate doctor and her faith never falters when following the right path be it a complex medical case or a real life situation.

Also, alongside Riddhima we have The spitfire, focused and at times selfish Anjali; the rich, charming and laid-back lover boy Armaan, the anxious to please very Gujrati and a middle class girl Sapna whos also riddhimas GOOD FRIEND and the always sweet appealing to all girls is Atul.

Rahul n Muskaan r also included in mah FF…n r much like in DMG…Muski is ridhu's BEST FRIEND in mah FF..n Rahul is ammy's best buddy….

So, guys this was my intro, my storyline is a little different😳.

It says that Riddhima wants to remain a spinster ever and never wants to fall in love or marry buh then how Armaan comes in her life and everything changes.

? Whenever they meet Sparks form,

then she shows him just how she affect him or just how feminine she could be and he makes her know how True Love feels.

So Guys, if u feel that I shud cont then pls pls. do tell me. If u don?t like it I won?t cont.

So do comment pls pls pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

Do Comment??.

-Madhu😳

PART 1:

" Moh maya manushya ko kayar banati hai,

Mein moh maya tyag kar veer bani rahoon yahi meri iccha hai."

Everyone has his/her own thoughts na dii. Why don't u just understand. God knows apko, nani ko aur Padma aunty ko meri shadi ke bare me kya padi rehti hai. I said I wanna remain a spinster all my life, What's the problem with that????????

{{{With this a gal turns arnd, she has a beautiful pair of eyes which seem to be inviting u, she pouted her lips which made her look like an angel of innocence, her face seemed to radiate due to her souls purity and her voice sounded so mellifluous as if the bells were jingling in a nearby temple.

She was wearing a baby pink kameez and a choodidar with some embroidery on it and a chooni with some decorations. The wind was blowing gently, kissing every part of her …….. They seemed to kiss her earings, her soft rosy cheeks and her beautiful frame. The winds blew harder[as if it felt happy after touching Ridz] thus bringing a few strands of her hair on her face.

She looked perfectly adorable.}}}

Notins wrong with that Ridz buh u need someone to lean upon. Don't tell me u cud stay lone all time. Tell me truly didn't u have any crush from grade 6-nao 21yrs old girl rather a woman.

Ridz gets lost somewhere. She says to herself: {Yes, I liked a guy "Armaan" with blue eyes, that million dollar smile. Oh! What was I thinking.} & comes out of her trance.

No no diii. I never had a crush…….. I swear (and makes a puppy face)….

You're a bigot Ridz, you're so prejudiced. U won't listen to me. Even though we are going back today. Every time……[before she cud speak any more]

Ridz: (totally shocked) WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Ridz, we are going back today.

Ridz: Buh why today di..(making upset childlike face).

Ridz wahan pe bhi toh kisi ko jana hoga. Waise bhi yeh tumhari hi ZID he, ki tumhe yeh ghar bahut pasand hai, isliye kahi aur nahi jana.

[NOTE:- In my FF: Ridz lives in the house they show in DMG and all other family members have shifted to a bigger, much larger bungalow. They bought it a year back. Buh Ridz didn't shift with them as she had the child hood memories………. So Ridz lives alone which wud help in the later parts of the FF.]

Then they show a gal with curly hair, perfect fig., a little oval face with high cheek bones. She is wearing a Jeans-Top. She looks chou. Well she is also beautiful. [ This is no one else buh our Anjali—Atul's- Anjali.]

Ridz: Oh! Di and comes and hugs anji.

Surprisingly anji also hugs her back and says I miss u a lot.

Ridz: even I miss u a lot di par is ghar se humara itni yadeen judi hai

(Just then nani calls them)

Di! Aaj aap bahut sundar lag rahi ho……..

Anji: Pata hai aaj bahut log marne wale hain

Ridz: KYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Anji: You are looking a FEMME FATALE (A dangerously seductive woman)

Ridz: Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii [and widens her eyes as shes shocked]

Anji: Pyar to tujhe hoga hi [ Ridz now narrows her eyes]

Anji: Ok gotta go. Ridz jaldi neeche ana. Aaj internship ka pehla din hai.

U know Dr. Keerti said that "Mujhe late comers pasand nahi", sounds like Hitler……

Shouts while going down—Don't be lost in your lover boys dreams. Come Fast.

Ridz who had started to get ready, putting on trinkets Shouted DIIIIIIIII

Then she starts talhing to her self.[ GOD knows why they are all after me.]

Just then she looks at herself in the mirror and sees someone else also watching her. It's Armaan.

Ridz: Yeh mein kya soch rahi hoon. Dhat!!!!!!!! (and hits herself on her head).

She then gets lost in herself and starts thinking abt Armaan…….

So guys this was the part..

Hope u liked it. Suggestions are always welcome……..

Do Comment Plsssssssss……..   

PART 2:

RECAP : Ridz & Anji have a sis-sis talk. Ridz gets lost in thoughts of armaan.

Ridz was lost in her thoughts. Sweet music played in the back ground. She went and stood by the window. She closed her eyes and drifted to the past memories.

She remembered her first day in her new school "ST. ZAVIERS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL". It was one of the best schools at those times and even now it is.

Ridz to herself : I remember the first day of my school. I remember meeting two gals- the first one was a gujrati girl, very sweet and her smile was just awesome. She looked so friendly. Her name was SAPNA. And Sapna herself used to day dream a lot. She proved to be a very good friend of mine.

The other gal was a bold and beautiful girl, a Punjabi curi or the "bindaas" curi. She was very loud buh also was very sensitive towards her friends and she understood me the best. She was the one who helped me uncover some of the biggest controversies hidden in me. She helped me get out of any situation I cudn't handle. She was my Best friend, Oh ! I miss her so much. God knows why she had to go back to chandigarh. I'm dying to meet her (she's coming today, after going to Sanjeevani I'll meet her.) Oh MUSKAAN 'I MISSED U SO MUCH'…………………………………………………

Ridz was thinking how close they three had become in a very few days. They three were the most popular in the school for their 'YAAR-DOSTI'. All three of them were totally different buh still they loved staying with each-other.

Muskaan had a hero too…. (Guess who) ARMAAN.

ARMAAN MALLIK the most handsome hunk of the school. A very intellectual being, a very intelligent guy, the class topper and a teacher's pet. A guy most gals wud call perfect. He had all the traits in his personality- he had seriousness, innocence, purity, integrity, dignity, politeness, tenderness, love, care, affection everytn. And along with that he was fun-loving, enthusiastic and a big flirt. NO it wud be wrong to call him a flirt, the gals went HATS OF HEADS to him. They tried to Flirt with him. Buh he never gave much attention to them, unlike other guys; he didn't ruin any bodies life just for 'FUN'. He paid more attention to his studies.

I and Armaan were neck to neck competitors. 

She remembered hoe intimately they used to fight wid each-other. The fights had started just from the first day and continued till the last day. First their fights weren't usual and used to be on some sensible topics buh later on they became the way by which they communicated. They became more frequent. BY the end of the year, if any fight was taking place b/w a guy and a gal, then they were sure enough to be Armaan and myself.

{  MADHU: Ridz never understood why she Picked him for the fights neither did she understand why Armaan always kept teasing her, answering her back, irritating her and even then share many same thoughts with her. Both of them had liked each-other but they never brought it to their mouth. They had usually not talked peacefully, They used to communicate by fighting. Their fights weren't just verbal they used their hands to hold on each other[not beating the other way round], they used to get lost in their fights.

And whenever they talked peace fully they wud go on and on and on. They used to save on each other or defend each other if some one said sometin bout either AR OR RIDZ…….They had unspoken bond b/w them which even they didn't know………………………………………………They both never accepted that they were friends even though they were the only people who knew so much bout each-other—all the negative as well as the positive traits of very well. They were both knowing every thing deep inside each other buh they just didn't accept neither did they convince their own self……………………..}

RIDZ : He was the only one who knew how to use my anger- Riddhima's anger.

BUH every tin has changed though we had the same ambition- to be a doctor, we joined different colleges even though at the first we were both joining the same colleges……… It was due to his parents that he had to go to Kasauli later.

[ RIDZ JALDI NEECHE AAOOOOO]

[With that Ridz finally pinned her hair and went down.]

Nani and Anji were already watin for her…….

She touched Nani's feet and said," Nani mujhe ashiwaad dijiye ki mein who hasil karoon jo mein chahti hoon."

Nani: " Jiske man mein lagan hai, uske liye har mushkil asan hai"..

Aur man laga ke kaam karma Kyunki,

{Ridz and nani together} : "Jis kaam mein tumhari aastha hoti hai, wahi kaam tumhe safalta dega."

Then Anji and Riddhima go after praying to GOD………..

Hey guys,

Dis was the 2nd part, in next part there is ARMAAN'S intro …………..

Hope u liked it………

Do comment plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Recap : Ridz gets lost in her memories of Muskaan, Sapna and then Armaan. There is a brief intro of both's 'relation' and 'understanding' wid each-other.

PART 3 :-

Now the scene drifts to Mallik Mansion…………………………

They show a guy lying on a round bed wid cushions all around. He had a pillow under his head and another pillow beneath his muscular arms.

[They don't show his face.]

Suddenly a guy from nowhere comes in shouting. " AR………… and stops.

"Are ye to ab tak so raha hai……………..Par kitna cute lagta hai sote waqt" and smiles.  They show a man wearing shirt and jeans, very fair, tall and handsome. He has very beautiful pair of eyes, green eyes. He's very fair and has a tenuous smile playing on his lips.

Buh then he comes out of all this and says to himself "Par Dr. Keerti is cuteness se impress thodi hogi, she's too punctual yaar. Armaan beta uth jaa. ''First impression is the last impression''.  And tries to wake up the guy who's sleeping. The guy just stirs each time from side to side and dosen't get up.

After some time he says," Are yaar Raoooooooooooooooooooooooool (stretching it too long) sone de na.

-Nahi Armaan hum late ho jaenge aur Dr. Keerti hume kaccha chaba jaengi.

Yaar, kya voh Adam and Eve ke jamane ki hai, Kyunki now-a-days toh we get all kind of eatables- fruits, vegetables etc etc. Toh phir woh hume hi kyun khaengi. Toooooooo bad yaar. Meri koi bone phaas gayi unke gale mein toh.

Oh! Oops I forgot unke Molars to bahut jyada developed honge……

Armaan tujhe bhi majak sujh raha hai. Uth jaa, chal ab toh uth hi jaa. Tujhe pata hai na, "First impression is last impression".

Par Raool tune toh suna hi hoga, "Sarvshresta chikitsak vahi hai jise tum khojte ho kintu pate nahi aur………

"Sabhi aushadhiyon mein sarvotam hai vishram…(i.e sleeping)

Ra- Aur nirahar.

Puri quote nahi bolega, bas jaha tak apna matlab bane vaha tak bolo. Hain na. Badmaash……and starts tickling the guy who's trying to catch some sleep.

The guy being extra ticklish starts laughing like a maniac and sits up.

Yaar Raool u'r too bad and streches his arms and yawns. Vaise ek baat bata, tu toh pehle kumbhkaran ki tarah, ghode,gadhe aur khacchar bhi bech ke sota tha aur ab, u are all awake even before me, infact tu toh naha dho kar tayar bhi ho gaya hai. Whats up bro????????????

{Then they show a guy-

they show a pair of blue eyes, which seem to have the depth of the sea. They take u to the core of a soul very pure. They seem to be talking and smiling to u. Then they show the lips- perfect cut lips- which now have a million dollar smile playing on them. Then the whole face is shown. We see a very fair man with a clean shave- for once anyone looking at him wud think that he's an Aryan or a Prince…….

That may be due to his charming looks or by looking at his so good- well built frame. His muscular yet perfectly framed body. He also had tattoos engraved on both of his muscular arms….which gave him even a more sexier appeal. He also had a broad, big & lean chest, and a muscular stomach which added more to his appeal.

He was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt & short pant beneath. He looked just too cool in them. His more than casual attire made him look even more handsome, cool, chou, xxxy and more or less a seductive person ( not in the bad way.)

Even then his face reflected innocence, purity…………………………………............anyone cud be enchanted by his charms. He looked so sedulous, diligent……….just a look at him wud act as a sedative.

Yes he's our Armaan…….. Our handsome hunk Dr. Armaan Mallik. He is just like his name, just a beau…….. He can be any one's 'Armaan'. Any one cud lovingly desire him and that million dollar smile of his was one of the biggest charm to resist, becoz it caused the dimples on his face to deepen……..and made him look cute………and……….sweet………our prince charming.}

Seeing that Rahul is having a stark smile and staring at the ground, Armaan understood that this was sharply evident that Rahul liked a gal. Armaan was so happy for Rahul. He thought " Mere langotiya yaar ko akhir kar ek sambhalne wali mil gai. Ab mujhe iski jyada chinta nahi karni padegi. Chalo good, meri bhabhi jald hi ane wali hai……………

Now who's this gal, who's Raool……..his Dreamgirl…………….

This will be told in the next part…….

And plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Do Comment.

Part 4:

[Note: Armaan had come back to Mumbai……from Kasauli as he wanted to do his internship and be a doctor in Mumbai.

Armaan and Rahul r childhood………langotiya yaar's ………both had wished to be doctors buh unfortunately both had to go back to their native places/home towns……….buh now both r back as they have to complete their internship in Mumbai.]

Ar: Rahul………….naam kya hai uska....???????????

Ra: Naam kiska………??? (giving a confused look)………

Ar: Meri Bhabhi ka.

Ra: What????????????????????

Ar: Are jiski vajah se tu itni jaldi uthne lag gaya, and all the other +ve changes……..HUH?

Ra: Are notin like that…………………………yaar…………

Ar: Rahul me tujhe bachpaan se janta hoon.. Aur tere saath hi bada bhi hua hoon……..tujhe kya lagta hai, tu mujhe kuch nahi bataega aur chupane ki koshish karega……..toh mujhe samaj nahi ayega……………

Huh! Dude! I know u toooooooooo well to let go off u so easily………….U CAN'T RILLI HIDE ANYTHING FRM ME…………So, better tell me kaun hai wo…

Ra: ( Trying to hide) Armaan tu bhi na……

Ar: Rahul pata hai jabse tu Chandigarh se aya hai, tu bilkul badla hua lag raha hai…….Pehle tu kitna jyada bolta tha-----bak bak karta rehta tha, aur kisiki nahi sunta tha………..U were a g8 speaker buh no good as a listener……..par jab se tu aya hai……….gosh u r always lost somewhere………….and u don't speak much…….jus keep on listening…………Pehle tu kisi ki nahi sunta tha, Mandir jana pasand nahi karta tha……… buh now……..kuch dino pehle Gurudwara jake aya tha, it was Friday I remember…………..

Ye sab sirf aur sirf yahi prove karta hai…………

Ki u hav a gal in u'r life, jo tujhe bahut affect karti hai…..Mujhe toh bata hi sakta hai……..

Ra: Woh Armaan…………..(long sigh)……………Well……….ammmmmmmmmmmm…. ab tujse kya chupana……..Mein Chandigarh mein ek ladki se mila tha…., college mein…………..Hum dono first day se hi bahut ladte the, U know, bilkul chup nahi rehte the……buh………God knows how badh me mujhe woh……….achi lagne lagi. Woh sundar toh shuru se thi and I knew that………buh later on……..I dunno know why I started feeling attracted to her………..By the end of the medical college when we were being chosen by different hospitals for internship……….I realized that I liked her a lot………and that I had become used to her……….her every action……..way of talking……..fighting…………persuading………….everything man………………every aspect of her life……………Use pareshan karna mujhe bahut acha lagta tha…….no no hai………….

Then as destiny wanted it……….we both were chosen by Sanjeevani Punjab……….toh wahaan bhi hum dono sath the…………Hum dono ko ek dusre ko pareshan karna bahut acha lagta tha aur dono had knew each-other for yearsssssssss now………..so we shared a comfy space…….We were ourselves in front of each-other…….We didn't accept it……….buh we were vry good friends…we shared everything wid each other……….We both had come to know each-other vry well………We knew almost everything bout each other……….

Fro her actions………her way of speaking……….I also came to know that even she liked me…………….And now we both hav been posted here to Sanjeevani Mumbai..

Ar: Toh yeh sab ek aashiq……..premi……lover hone ke +ve changes hain…….. Oh!!!!!!!! I see….Love story……

Ra: Nahi Yaar!!!! U know sabse major prob……is   (b4 he cud speak anything)

Ar: Who tujhe pasand karti hai, tu use pasand karta hai………to problem ki baat ho kahan se aati hai…….probs. kya hai yaar……………Haven't u confessed…???????

Ra: Arm an tu puri baat sun toh……..U know the major prob is that she wants to remain a spinster ever………I talked to her………..and told her that……I mean I've confessed, even she said that, I like u buh (not ILU……..and makes a sad face)..

……..She was like…………..all confused……………..She said, " U know I like u, buh I dunno know………I'm all confused……….I've promised myself that I wud never marry…………I had promised myself long time ago…..and I do not break the promises I've made to myself…………..Rahul try and understand plzzzzzz..

Ar: Tune use reason pucha……….

Ra: Ya………Ofcourse yaar!!!!!!! par she said……….she has reasons of her own and wudn't like to disclose them to anyone else……..anyone……and there after she told me never to ask her the reasons why she dosen't wanna marry……..

Ar: Tough case yaar……par whatever we'll solve it……I MEAN WE'LL GET HER TO U………Acha naam kya hai uska…..?????????

Ra: MU……….MUSKAAN…….

Ar: Muskaan Chadda (Armaan instantly replied)…………….Bahut Cute si, sweet si, bahut bolti hai…..badi-badi hazelnut Beautiful ankhe…….Bilkul Bindaas Curi types ……………

Ra: HAAN………(rilli confused….as to how does armaan know muskaan.....so well)

Ar: Rahul mujhe teri choice pe garv hai, I hope woh pehle jaisi hi ho.

Ra: Par tujhe kaise pata……………(even more confused)……….??????????????

Ar: Woh actually……tujhe yaad hai…….jab tu 6th me vapas chandigarh chale gaya tha toh I had taken admission in St. Zaviers……..

Ra: Haan!!!!!!! Usne bataya tha…………….haan uska "HERO"…………

Ar: Woh meri class me hi padh ti thi……..

Ra: Acha……(and then shown as if thinking) Uski Dost Sapna aur RI……………..Ri

Ar: Riddhima (Armaan instantly remembered the name)…….

Ra: Haan Sapna aur Riddhiiiiiima (the way he speaks in DMG. Stretching..the name..a bit Riddhiiiiiima……..)      U know where they r now………????????

Ar: Nahi Yaar……….. I lost track when I went to Kasauli……(after12)…….Waise tune kyun puch raha hai

Ra: Muskaan ajj unse milne wali hai…….Vry good friends huh!! (chuckle)

Armaan and Rahul hav a high five………

Ar: Haan! Yaar unka famous 'trio' tha. They were known for their "Yaar-Dosti"..

Ra: Surely yaar………Muskaan un dono ki bahut batein karti thi………..Bahut miss karti thi unko wahaan………….

So that's all guys………….i'll try and update soon…………..buh plz do read and leave a frank comment……..I'll complete the intro in the next two parts……………….

Love ya all....t.cccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu

Edited by cute_madhu - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
continue i just love the intro and the cast list
plzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooon
mimmsjaan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it wait was awesome 👏 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continu soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos awesome i just love it ur ff    👍🏼
dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
intro sounds kool....plus the shayaris n all added nice felling....cninue sn....do pm me if possible
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey!!
koool ff!!
cont soon!

Marisha 👏
yogzz thumbnail
nice ff
plz continue soon
hey madhu plzz plzz plzz continue....its just too good your story is refreshing....really yaar pls continue..if you do continue pls pm me...really im like so excited to read your FF....plzzz continue....
Zafirah
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey intro
sounds great
seems difrnt 2 ovrz
sumni diferrnt 4 sre
updte soon 👏
huma_0999 thumbnail
awww!!!