I'll try and update tom.
                          -Madhu 😳
hdpatel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
nice...oh so ours Ridz havin a big crush on Armaan 😆
cute_madhu thumbnail
Well to that i wud say
She used to like him but the twist of the story is that she wanted to remain a spinster even then.........

Imagine a gal not leaving her promise to herself even for...............................OOPS WON'T TELL MUCH. 😃

-Madhu 😳
heyyyyy madho dear!!!!!!!!
the part waz choooooooooo gud!!!!!
ridz already haz a crush on armi!!!! awwwwwww!!!!!!!
buh she wont admit it!!!
gr8888 part though!!
cont soon!!
n cud u pm me wen u update nxt
luv ya n take care
ash.
cute_madhu thumbnail
Hey guys I've seen a fall in the comments.
Do u not like it? plz tell me if u don't

I'm updating part 2 soon.Hope to get more comments.........................................
Please plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all of u do comment, suggestions are alwats welcome

-Madhu 😳
cute_madhu thumbnail
yachna thumbnail
wow yaar i hv jst read ur ff
it ws superb yaar nd so diff....
plz cont soon i am waitng fr ur prt.......
yachna
cute_madhu thumbnail
RECAP : Ridz & Anji have a sis-sis talk. Ridz gets lost in thoughts of armaan.

Ridz was lost in her thoughts. Sweet music played in the back ground. She went and stood by the window. She closed her eyes and drifted to the past memories.
She remembered her first day in her new school "ST. ZAVIERS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL". It was one of the best schools at those times and even now it is.

Ridz to herself : I remember the first day of my school. I remember meeting two gals- the first one was a gujrati girl, very sweet and her smile was just awesome. She looked so friendly. Her name was SAPNA. And Sapna herself used to day dream a lot. She proved to be a very good friend of mine.
        The other gal was a bold and beautiful girl, a Punjabi curi or the "bindaas" curi. She was very loud buh also was very sensitive towards her friends and she understood me the best. She was the one who helped me uncover some of the biggest controversies hidden in me. She helped me get out of any situation I cudn't handle. She was my Best friend, Oh ! I miss her so much. God knows why she had to go back to chandigarh. I'm dying to meet her (she's coming today, after going to Sanjeevani I'll meet her.) Oh MUSKAAN 'I MISSED U SO MUCH'…………………………………………………

Ridz was thinking how close they three had become in a very few days. They three were the most popular in the school for their 'YAAR-DOSTI'. All three of them were totally different buh still they loved staying with each-other.
Muskaan had a hero too…. (Guess who) ARMAAN.

ARMAAN MALLIK the most handsome hunk of the school. A very intellectual being, a very intelligent guy, the class topper and a teacher's pet. A guy most gals wud call perfect. He had all the traits in his personality- he had seriousness, innocence, purity, integrity, dignity, politeness, tenderness, love, care, affection everytn. And along with that he was fun-loving, enthusiastic and a big flirt. NO it wud be wrong to call him a flirt, the gals went HATS OF HEADS to him. They tried to Flirt with him. Buh he never gave much attention to them, unlike other guys; he didn't ruin any bodies life just for 'FUN'. He paid more attention to his studies.
I and Armaan were neck to neck competitors.
She remembered hoe intimately they used to fight wid each-other. The fights had started just from the first day and continued till the last day. First their fights weren't usual and used to be on some sensible topics buh later on they became the way by which they communicated. They became more frequent. BY the end of the year, if any fight was taking place b/w a guy and a gal, then they were sure enough to be Armaan and myself.

{ MADHU: Ridz never understood why she Picked him for the fights neither did she understand why Armaan always kept teasing her, answering her back, irritating her and even then share many same thoughts with her. Both of them had liked each-other but they never brought it to their mouth. They had usually not talked peacefully, They used to communicate by fighting. Their fights weren't just verbal they used their hands to hold on each other[not beating the other way round], they used to get lost in their fights.
And whenever they talked peace fully they wud go on and on and on. They used to save on each other or defend each other if some one said sometin bout either AR OR RIDZ…….They had unspoken bond b/w them which even they didn't know………………………………………………They both never accepted that they were friends even though they were the only people who knew so much bout each-other—all the negative as well as the positive traits of very well. They were both knowing every thing deep inside each other buh they just didn't accept neither did they convince their own self……………………..}

RIDZ : He was the only one who knew how to use my anger- Riddhima's anger.
BUH every tin has changed though we had the same ambition- to be a doctor, we joined different colleges even though at the first we were both joining the same colleges……… It was due to his parents that he had to go to Kasauli later.

[ RIDZ JALDI NEECHE AAOOOOO]
[With that Ridz finally pinned her hair and went down.]

Nani and Anji were already watin for her…….
She touched Nani's feet and said," Nani mujhe ashiwaad dijiye ki mein who hasil karoon jo mein chahti hoon."

Nani: " Jiske man mein lagan hai, uske liye har mushkil asan hai"..

Aur man laga ke kaam karma Kyunki,
{Ridz and nani together} : "Jis kaam mein tumhari aastha hoti hai, wahi kaam tumhe safalta dega."

Then Anji and Riddhima go after praying to GOD………..

Hey guys,
                Dis was the 2nd part, in next part there is ARMAAN'S intro and then all the interns wud meet…………..
Hope u liked it………
Do comment plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz