Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketaki_ry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hey my bhoot soldier kets where have u been missing for 2days. u deserted ur commander on weekend. kya karti ho yaar.
so tomm u wud be updatin kyaa

aree yaar dekho naa... Its my computer. Its been behaving like Jassi after the makover. didnt allow me to connect to net...

yeah actually i will be updating today and rumi tomoro'.

hope my silly comp wont ditch me on 'ain muhurat'! πŸ˜› 

vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bush was ambushed by Katrina(not the actress,but the Fury".
shaparu thumbnail
You guys also have to realize that New Orleans is a city below sea level. It's not meant to be inhabited by people it's supposed to be a giant lake. Although the floods in Mumbai were much worse, and even then I read some articles about how the city of Mumbai should be better built to handle floods, any mass amount of water to hit New Orleans would have been a disaster. This was a disaster that people have been predicting for a LONG time...in a way it's a miracle the city lasted as long as it did. As for the killing and looting that went on in New Orleans...some of it was out of madness and the rest out of desperation. You have to realize that the poverty level in New Orleans is very high. A lot of these people are dependant on drugs and went on a craze when they didn't have access to them after several days. Other people looted simply for food and water, as a means to stay alive. I'm not trying to justify the madness in the Gulf, simply trying to point out that the situations in Mumbai and New Orleans were under very different circumstances.
pdesh thumbnail
Well said Shaparu. Agree with you 100%.
I still love Mumbai!!! 😊
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Mera Bharat Mahan... πŸ‘
Good one blue.... πŸ‘
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
East or West, India is the best.
enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good article blue.. bang on target.. way to go IndiaπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
jasmin thumbnail
I's live in India any day over the US!!! Unfortunately, God has put me here for some revenge!!! 😭
marvelous.malks thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I Love My India!
mimo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaparu

You guys also have to realize that New Orleans is a city below sea level. It's not meant to be inhabited by people it's supposed to be a giant lake. Although the floods in Mumbai were much worse, and even then I read some articles about how the city of Mumbai should be better built to handle floods, any mass amount of water to hit New Orleans would have been a disaster. This was a disaster that people have been predicting for a LONG time...in a way it's a miracle the city lasted as long as it did. As for the killing and looting that went on in New Orleans...some of it was out of madness and the rest out of desperation. You have to realize that the poverty level in New Orleans is very high. A lot of these people are dependant on drugs and went on a craze when they didn't have access to them after several days. Other people looted simply for food and water, as a means to stay alive. I'm not trying to justify the madness in the Gulf, simply trying to point out that the situations in Mumbai and New Orleans were under very different circumstances.

i agree with u but if they were pedicting this for a long time,then y didnt ppl living in new orleans leave it b4 this happened?and it is a city below sea level but even if tht happned in India,it would recover faster!

by the way great job blueπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘