Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
😳 Atif is a fab singer! He is the only person that can sing out of tune and make it sounds amazing 😆 😉 Love his songs!
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is so so singer. nothing great about him.
TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL!! 😆.....I would have to disagree with her!! 😳 ..Atif is just awesome!! 😳 😳 😳 ...Edited by TINK - 16 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i m agree with sunidhi totally and yes he is Overrated. its same like Himesh he cant sing but still i will say his "Ashiq Banaya aapne" "aap ki kashish " and "jhalak " are fantastic same with Atif,  his "tere bin" is superb and he can sing only that type of songs only

supercool thumbnail

Originally posted by: niya

😳 Atif is a fab singer! He is the only person that can sing out of tune and make it sounds amazing 😆 😉 Love his songs!

LOL totally agree with you there, Atif is the only singer who sounds so good even when hes singing outa tune😆

cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg..wth..i nevr reallylike sunidhi..wow..but how can she say tht..atifissoo original..his voice has so much pain..and u can really feel the wrods...im sorry but havent u heard pehlki nazar mein...omg best song ever!! newaiz..everyone has their own opinion..but i thought wut she said was really mean!!
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She's right!! 😆 😆 ...The guy just sings in a single voice 😆 😆

Go listen to his first ever song..looks like someone just recorded it randomly 😕 ...now they just add alot of music everywhere!!

Originally posted by: cola_gul

omg..wth..i nevr reallylike sunidhi..wow..but how can she say tht..atifissoo original..his voice has so much pain..and u can really feel the wrods...im sorry but havent u heard pehlki nazar mein...omg best song ever!! newaiz..everyone has their own opinion..but i thought wut she said was really mean!!

I agree his words have so much meaninmg..i loved pehli naazar mein and doorie
brownies thumbnail
LOL I love Sunidhi! Shes awesome!
thx 4 the artilce she was quite honest in her interview