Atif Aslam can’t sing: Sunidhi Chauhan - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Everyone is entitled to their opinion... I like his voice and his songs... he has an unique voice
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sunidhi is very honest & she is entitled to her opinion. to me, i think atif aslam might not have the typical voice of a male bollywood singer like sonu or shaan but he sings with a lot of feeling.👏👏 i love his 'tere bin' from bas ek pal.

haha.. she's embarassed by the picturisation of her song from aag? i think most of us were too sunidhi.😉😆😆

tangina r thumbnail
i dont agree with her everyone has there own choice and i respect tht but i think atif aslam is awesome i love his songs!
Chahat17 thumbnail
Atif isn't versatile singer...but he is good in the genre he usually sings 4...but then, all of this could be applied to sunidhi as well...i haven't heard any of her sufi songs yet???...she mostly sings pop songs or item songs...honestly, i think both are overated singers...both singers don't come from a school of music and don't have a good singing background...i think sunidhi is in no position to critcise others singers when she doesn't have enough knowledge on music.

* i honestly think sherya ghosal, asha bhosle, sonu nigam, shaan, and alka yagnik are better and verstaile singers that have thorough knowledge in music and good music background to cover it as well!
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monzyxo

she is so wrong.
i love atif aslam...and his new song pehli nazar from the movie race...i'm in love with that song!!!

-monika

i agree with u 😳.....i love atif aslam i love his voice 😳

khanrocks thumbnail
shes wrong atif can sing and has a fine voice
mini2390 thumbnail
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, yes, but Sunidhi was a bit harsh there..its like tomorrow if sumone says that Sunidhi cant sing, how wud she react?..She could have left it to how she thinks hes over rated and thats about it..but saying "he cant sing' is controversial and harsh....regardless of it being her opinion!

anyways, I think Atif is not over rated, all of his songs r actual hits and he sings with emotion, which many singers can not do..and i luv him for that! 👏 😳
kewljewl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, yes, but Sunidhi was a bit harsh there..its like tomorrow if sumone says that Sunidhi cant sing, how wud she react?..She could have left it to how she thinks hes over rated and thats about it..but saying "he cant sing' is controversial and harsh....regardless of it being her opinion!

anyways, I think Atif is not over rated, all of his songs r actual hits and he sings with emotion, which many singers can not do..and i luv him for that! 👏 😳

Exactly! She really bashed him there and he is one of the finest singer. Not only him she also bashed poor Anu Malik by caling him not goodlooking. What does this female think of herself?

No offence but she's one of the most over-rated singer.🤢

Mistyy thumbnail
who is Atif?? which songs he sang?

LOL well at the end of the day its her opinion. Atif "can" sing though. I dont know where she got that from 😕

He's not my fav though.

Edited by Shawn89 - 16 years ago