6th March--Brief Update/Pics/Video

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Some bhak bhak

Good luck to all the A level students gettin their results today/tomrw πŸ‘πŸΌ Im one of them! 😳

I noticed something in the promo and ydays episode.. the explosion in the promo is HUGE and has the KABOOOM sound.. yday in the episode it was a tiny explosion and not even a nice kaboom  
WHY?! *twist hand to head*

Shoutouts:

If you want to dedicate a song/poem or anything you wish to another member.. you can PM me from wednesday to friday everyweek and the following tuesday on the update there will be the shoutout you wanted! πŸ˜ƒ

Get shouting! πŸ˜‰

Thursday 06th march 2008
No Kasamh se tommorow

The show starts with Vidya and Ranvir talking.. she asks about his biz wrk in the US.. she tells him that she kept everythin he ever gave.. Ranvir was about to say something.. Raashi tells her to sleep..

Raashi then tells Ranvir that she hasnt told Vidya anything.. and says she didnt want the idea of him being a hero to be demolished..

Raashi is leaving but Ranvir calls her back... he says he feels ashamed and asks her to forgive him.. Raashi tells him to move on and forget the past. They hug and Jigs sees this and cries..

Adi takes a snapshot or video on his phone (its a slide i think) he teases her sayin the great jigs crying.. Jigs says this isnt the 1st time im crying..

Adi says you made raashi cry and then u used to smile..but today when Raashi is happy ur crying? Jigs says these tears are for Ranvir and nt Raashi.. Adi tells her not to lie to him.. and says you know these tears are for Raashi as her efforts have bought Ranvir back.

adi says you do accept raashi.. and then says to her I LOVE YOU and you love me too.. as you are the mother of my children (arey wah..JB are supposed to be sayin this.. par yeh dekho!)

Adi talks about Sahil and Jigs cries.. and then hugs her and says you have done something good.. u let Ganga and Jai meet ateleast.. thats why God has made you meet Ranvir again.. he tells her to mend her ways and leaves. Jigs cries (awwwwwwww)

Rano is crushing somehting.. Gagna comes to her sayin shes done what she told her to..

Jai gets up and has a headache and remembers meera.. he bumps into Bani and then he remembers Bani running to Daskh

part 2

Daadi comes to Jai and asks about meera.... Daadi is about to leave but Jai says hes got wrk with her too he will tell her..

Daadi tells Bani about teh crushin thing and Bani says he will do it.

Pallavi asks a passing by jai that how do u know your marryin the right person.. Meera comes in.

she says when you marry you have this connection.. you can read their mind, feel their hurt its a connection of the heart... and then says its not always funky dory.. sometimes theres times where u wish you dont say something to the other to hurt them..

And says if a person shouts at you.. they love you and then says.. Sach kahan na meine jai?

Jai says i want to talk to meera but pallavi says she needs Meera to get her fashion part sorted..

Jais gives some gifts to raashi. she says she has given her her life back.. she thanks her and blesses her. And then asks her to dress up tonight,, its her fav jewellery that shes given her.

Bani spots Raashi walkin out the room and calls her. Raashi tells Bani about Ranvir coming home (then you hear stage directions 🀣🀣) Bani says i hope u stay happy for lfe.

Raashi takes Bani to a room and Rohna plays in teh background.. theres a cradle..

Raashi calls Bani in and then says when Vidya was in her womb you gave me this gift sayin when the child is born this child will bring her parents together.. Raashi says what u said was tru.. and today i give it to u.. as the new child can save Ganga and bring JB togther..

Part 3

Pallavi gets the haldi treatment.. 😳

Jai comes and Raashi asks what is he doing here.. Jai says he wants to talk to Meera.. Raashi says this is a woman zone.. meet meera later.. Jai walks off..

Nattu tells a person to do their job right.. and they continue drinkin.. Jai comes.. Ranvir now enters..

Ranvir seeks blessings off jai.. and he asks for fogivness.. Jai asys i treated you as my child.. and you turned soo much and walks off..

Adi tells Ranvir that he has lost the trust (vishwaas) so try and win it back.. esp Jai's as you hurt him the most..

Bani comes and Ranvir goes to her.. Meera is there too.. He calls her maami and Jai calls Ranvir..

He tells him to see the relationsip as Meera is now maami not Bani... shocked faces..

Precap: Ranvir is huggin Rani in the dark and then when the lights come on Rano slaps him and Raashi sees.. Ranvir is in shock!

-----

What was the stage directions about?! πŸ˜†

Video Update by Judi:

March 3rd--Click to Watch Online

Video Update by Magnificent:

March 6th, 08'--Watch ONLINE

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pachu.P thumbnail

Thnx HeenzzπŸ˜ƒ

Sighh...a little disspointed..but issh ok..atleast 1 jb scene...soo wat they didnt talk...silence says it all😳

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 16 years ago
kinnu410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nothing happened

as usual...some episode........

hey u wrote jai gave some gifts...while the pics indicate it was jigs....

hope u have to change jai into jigs......

anyway thanks for the update

Edited by kinnu410 - 16 years ago
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like they might concentrate a bit on Raashi/Ranveer but I hope they don't bring Rano and make a triangle again. I think I would prefer to see an angry Rano who is not willing to forgive him as easily as Raashi.

Adi/Jigs ka romance chaakar would be better than Jigs planning to backstab someone.

So is it going to be Jai/Ganga which is what I always wanted to see or JMB crap?
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. wow jig crying
smiles_uk thumbnail
wow this pallavi wedding lasting 4eva ... been 2 wks or more now :| and still shes not married
sanam84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Haila henzy check out Natuu's kurta...isn't it Jai's πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranvir didnt waste ant time did he....... πŸ˜•

😑 M 😑
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bit of a bore.. but its updated πŸ˜†
Meera01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!

Good luck 2 u 2!! I really don't want my a levels!!