Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jani4eva thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: klueless

Jani How can JM baby save Ganga ??? the bone marrow has to match and this can only happen if JB have a Baby unless the creatives bring in different options ..like Veer and surrogacy

well i wasnt really thinkin..wrote that to get out my frustration..when r u updating ur ffs?

klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jani4eva

well i wasnt really thinkin..wrote that to get out my frustration..when r u updating ur ffs?

awwwww , i understand 

will update the FF very soon SSK actually .

jani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: klueless

awwwww , i understand 

will update the FF very soon SSK actually .

will be waiting😳

Raania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Why is it that jai only believes what people tell him and not see things for himself...

i mean cant he see that if Bani loves Daksh she would have already settled with him and married him and what not.....and Ganga would have called him her dad...

God jai as much as i love you...you are so dumb......

Kasamh se might as well finish with the track its on!

shopgirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

He wont I Assure You That πŸ˜ƒ

thnks who...as m also with the same veiw :)...i knw JW is a hard rock...he can b "attracted" this easily...well he can b "distracted" tho :)...which meera can do 😑 @ her level best...tho i still find it hard 4 JW πŸ˜‰

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot
Ranvir cann't change
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, Bani did tell Jai that she loved Daksh in yesterday's episode, told Jai that he's too old for her! So, what do you expect Jai to feel, esp after he poured out his heart to her, apologised? Bani, as usual, in trying to outdo everyone in the saintly act, instead of telling Jai the truth that she did not want to come between Jai and Meera, chose a hurtful way of pushing Jai away!

After all this, what does one expect Jai to believe, he did see with his eyes, Bani running to Daksh and hugging him in yesterday's episode. Yesterday, Jai believed what he saw, what Bani told him. Jai doesn't know that Bani loves him but is doing all this to protect Meera! Someone please knock JB on the heads and get them together!! πŸ˜† Edited by suganthirani - 16 years ago
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel bad for daksh also, because of bani he is always in this mix up
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ranveer hasn't changed. I think he loves Rano and are playing in front of Rashi.. Poor rashi who think his husband has bin changed but he hasn'tπŸ˜•
Evash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ranbir is back πŸ‘ I did not know ,anyway I think he looks better with Rano 😊