Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sri_4

hey bhoomi..
liked the whole concept..will comment in detail..
sri:-)

will be waiting for the comments.. good to know u read this one..
pinka28 thumbnail
I just read this FIC again
i love this
yaar tum ye title mein above 18 year hata do
its no need
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinka28

I just read this FIC again
i love this
yaar tum ye title mein above 18 year hata do
its no need

Hi priyanka,

Oh god u read again and still enjoyed and liked..thanks der to make me know this.. feels good..yes i had written that when there was this whole thing gogin in ff section abt what is good for 8 year old to read or 13 year old to read.. so i elt modz kahin mujhe yehan sey gayab nnaa kardey so wrote for safety thing u se... hehe i do feel there is no need though..

thanks for ur comments..
Bhoomi

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey bhoomi..
Great one..loved the name-advika!!!u keep names of u r charcters thinking a lot ha?..they have some hidden meaning which fit the story….(as I said before)..n I really liked it..
This story started very differently with nirmit liking a lady n his liking changing to confusion,anger for her as he got to knw she is a divorce,cheated her husband..but he really loved her that's the reason he came back to her,have been with her,understood the "real" her n tried to help her ,also wanted to marry her..he knowed the true side of her…
Advika…a rape victim but surely intelligent too n knows how to get her right and fight back with society and achieve her goal….she thght its good to marry him rather than file a complaint..hmm..n she has taken her part of revenge!!shes been a great mother to tirth too!!!GREAT !!!
Her relation with nirmit was at start was confused,she tried to be a friend with him but when he spoke bad about her,she didn't took it and gave him back..but later forgived
him too n liked too..may be she was not sure about this realtionship but she gave a try and said about her point of view n flashback n ended in a very nice relation with nirmit..
a happy ending..it was..
u r stories go around women n social issues n I really like it!!
One thing I have seen till now is the end of u r stories were happy endings and that too on a very good or funny note..
And also u r poems and quotes at end n usage of the title at appropriate places,,liked a lot!!
And of course the way u point out each character views n description is also so good!!!
U r writings r simple..may be everyone can understand it easily n that's u r plus point!!
Great work..
Good wishes..
Sri :-)
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri_4

Hey bhoomi..
Great one..loved the name-advika!!!u keep names of u r charcters thinking a lot ha?..they have some hidden meaning which fit the story?.(as I said before)..n I really liked it..

Hi Sri,
I am fasinated with the charcter names and if it doesnt reflect the emotion i am wanting them to I cant proceed with the story. So they become a important part in the story..am glad u liked the names and ya meaning i always think over it too...

This story started very differently with nirmit liking a lady n his liking changing to confusion,anger for her as he got to knw she is a divorce,cheated her husband..but he really loved her that's the reason he came back to her,have been with her,understood the "real" her n tried to help her ,also wanted to marry her..he knowed the true side of her?

Nirmit is a simple guy he gets angry, he listens to others btu at the same time he has a pure inner soul which doestn make him to belive and knows he cant go wrong whatver it be.. to give chance and let the other not feel hrut by him.. he is sweet and i wish such people existed...

Advika?a rape victim but surely intelligent too n knows how to get her right and fight back with society and achieve her goal?.she thght its good to marry him rather than file a complaint..hmm..n she has taken her part of revenge!!shes been a great mother to tirth too!!!GREAT !!!

Advika and what she did is her way her want.. i wont say every girl would want to do that or should do..its ech to her own thinking.. but I felt such ascpect shoudl also be shown not the durga type or fightin g in court kidn of thing...

Her relation with nirmit was at start was confused,she tried to be a friend with him but when he spoke bad about her,she didn't took it and gave him back..but later forgived
him too n liked too..may be she was not sure about this realtionship but she gave a try and said about her point of view n flashback n ended in a very nice relation with nirmit..
a happy ending..it was..

Yes she is strong she is confident and she took her time to know this guy and when she understood he is wonderful she knew she wont take more time and loose him .. she truly is a very very strogn ehaded woman.. somewhere she inspires to be strogn and not careabout others but ur own self first..

u r stories go around women n social issues n I really like it!!
One thing I have seen till now is the end of u r stories were happy endings and that too on a very good or funny note..

hehehe i had tried hard to do that ending on happy note but in few later i changed but on a general level i personally would want my readers to finsih their story with a smile rather than a confused state.. I have confused with few but not mostly i guess... i enjoy such happy ever after stories but with a slight real touch..

And also u r poems and quotes at end n usage of the title at appropriate places,,liked a lot!!
And of course the way u point out each character views n description is also so good!!!
U r writings r simple..may be everyone can understand it easily n that's u r plus point!!

Thanks for the compliment Sri, I dont try to write simple but i cant write other wisse.. my thinkign my words in mind r simple and genral.. i use them to brign my thoguht and if thats a plus point.. feels good.. as that comes with ease 😃. I hope u enjoy readign my stories.. such comment always make me feel what kind of stories are more liked..and do message in btw brign soem thought .. how people think and react to it.. thanks for sharing ur views and for appreciatign my effort..

Great work..
Good wishes..
Sri :-)

Thanks Sri .. for ur wishes.. tc
Bhoomi

seemamittal thumbnail
heyyy bhoomi
really loved this short story
nd the way advika dealt with the situation was just amazing
i always thought wat help does giving a 6 or 7 year jail to the person do to the girl
but advikas way of dealing was definately very unique nd i felt is most appropriate
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema.mittal2

heyyy bhoomi
really loved this short story
nd the way advika dealt with the situation was just amazing
i always thought wat help does giving a 6 or 7 year jail to the person do to the girl
but advikas way of dealing was definately very unique nd i felt is most appropriate

Hi Seema,
Yes this was a story i wanted to for a long time to write and when i wrote i wrote with lots of nervousness and many didnt agree with the concept of the way Advika stood but i wanted to brgin that aspect of girl deciding what punishment she watns to give.. am so glad u liked this oen and u felt her way of dealgin wanst wrong but her own will and her unique stand was just right.. thansk for readin this pne and replgying.. it surely boostied my confidence in writign on such sensitive isseus.. tc
Bhoomi

Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hie Bhoomi di,

wow this was d most amazing story i read and according to me d best among d ones u've written...
Advika no words to describe her ...unique as her name suggests ..emotionally strong rational and yet simple n sensitive at heart.....

i do agree tht d story did revolve arnd a very sensitive issue bt im really proud u bought it out so very well... and i really agree with advika's views ppl need to fight for themselves coz practically speaking ths world is filthy not everyone is good out here and hence thy c ppl who r raped as filthy and nt d simple soul who hs suffered a lot.... im evn touched by tht part where advika's parents support her whole heartedly cz in India v usually c ...d first one to disown a grl if she is raped are her parents....even nirmit's character was beautiful...he din care a damn abt wat d world said in her context...it really outlines d fact tht today too true love exists...n tht smtymes wat v c is nt always true...sometimes theres more to it...much more!! & im glad nirmit took time n din judge her on smone else's comments n views of her !! 😊...

wat i personally felt was ths story was very touching sensitive at the same tym very motivating ..it gives hope nt only to d prsn who has gone thro' d turmoil jz bcz thy were raped or nythng such but to nyone...who has gone thro' any such heart wrenching conditions.......

this one is brilliant and truly wonderful and 👏 ......no words !!

And i forgot to one thing all ur stories have a real feel in it ...u cn actually relate to them and connect with d characters as d story progresses ..!!..

-Fatima
Edited by charming.angel - 13 years ago
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: charming.angel

Hie Bhoomi di,

wow this was d most amazing story i read and according to me d best among d ones u've written...
Advika no words to describe her ...unique as her name suggests ..emotionally strong rational and yet simple n sensitive at heart.....

i do agree tht d story did revolve arnd a very sensitive issue bt im really proud u bought it out so very well... and i really agree with advika's views ppl need to fight for themselves coz practically speaking ths world is filthy not everyone is good out here and hence thy c ppl who r raped as filthy and nt d simple soul who hs suffered a lot.... im evn touched by tht part where advika's parents support her whole heartedly cz in India v usually c ...d first one to disown a grl if she is raped are her parents....even nirmit's character was beautiful...he din care a damn abt wat d world said in her context...it really outlines d fact tht today too true love exists...n tht smtymes wat v c is nt always true...sometimes theres more to it...much more!! & im glad nirmit took time n din judge her on smone else's comments n views of her !! 😊...

wat i personally felt was ths story was very touching sensitive at the same tym very motivating ..it gives hope nt only to d prsn who has gone thro' d turmoil jz bcz thy were raped or nythng such but to nyone...who has gone thro' any such heart wrenching conditions.......

this one is brilliant and truly wonderful and 👏 ......no words !!

And i forgot to one thing all ur stories have a real feel in it ...u cn actually relate to them and connect with d characters as d story progresses ..!!..

-Fatima

HI Fatima,

so good to know u read this story.. this story is special for me.. one of the story where i was very nervous abotu whether i have written a descent one.. will my readers accept it.. and so nice to get some very very encoruaging replies for it..

Yes this story here advika is a unique girl much mroe strong..may be what she could not all can.. but whatver she did is what she wanted and knew how to go abotu it..

ya its a sensitive issue and i always ondered how to make it simple and intersting and also not a line to feel dirty.. i tried and good to see u all liked that simplicity.. abotu the charcter Nirmit i guess one of the best for her.. she did so much struggle in life and finally she has someone like Mirnmit with her na.. u r so right abotu her parents.. u need family support or else u cant fight a small battle as well..

Felt so ncie to know Fatima u felt the story could inspire and not for people who r raped but others to feel strong. the feelings here in the story r froma perspective different nd so nice to know u liked that perspective.. u read this old story aand replied here to let me know how much u appreciate makes me fel very touched..thansk for reading and commenting.

this one u feel is one of the best..awww thanks feels so nice.. hmm yup its a bit more matured in thoguhts.. ya tried to make it look real... glad u like the treatment..this story will remain my most toughest story to write.. with the perspective of the nervousness that readers may not accpet it.thask for makign me know it was well done.. luvu tc and thanks a lot of ur beautiful comments..

Bhoomi