Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

hey i am above 18 toh main toh pakka reader and it definetly seems interesting cont soon

Good Good!!! dear u r eligible to be reading this story ...😆..interesting haii..ya nahi pata nahi.. but right wrong ka q rise ho sakt ahai...😕

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

👏 nice story.........continue soon......interested to know about advika 😊

Hi Vandu dear... aaa vandu.... Advika naam kaisa laga??😉.. ab charcter name pe ek story.. what say... dekhun tumhe Advika achii lagti hai ya Nirmit... ya dono hi nahi..😆

golu_1677 thumbnail
Interesting and another different story. nice part waiting for more
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Great start! 👏 I wonder if the opinion people have of Advika is just a misconception or if she really is gold digger. Looking forward to finding out more about both characters. Continue soon!

Btw, thanks for adding my name to the first post! 😃
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: golu_1677

Interesting and another different story. nice part waiting for more

hope u do like the next parts..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuhanaSafar

Great start! 👏 I wonder if the opinion people have of Advika is just a misconception or if she really is gold digger. Looking forward to finding out more about both characters. Continue soon!

Btw, thanks for adding my name to the first post! 😃

Hi Rabia dear....  ya Advika will speak out and u will soon get to know what right she did or what wrong.. may be we may agree to her thinkign or we may not... hope u enjoy reading dear..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Part II

A week later Nirmit was visiting his friend's office. There he met Advika who had visited the place to order some software products. Nirmit looked at her with disappointment. Advika too didn't spoke. Later on his friend was talking with Advika and telling her that he trusts her completely so she can pay by cheque and take the goods now. Advika was about to give him the cheque that Nirmit intervened, he took his friend aside and told him,
Nirmit: This female isn't trustworthy. Be careful; before u deal with her.
Advika heard, she said: Excuse me, U don't Know me well enough, why pass ur judgment about me on others? I don't know what is ur problem?
Nirmit: Isn't it true u cheated ur husband for money?
Advika was surprised to hear it but was prepared or may be use to such remarks,
Advika: So what? It's my life as I wish I will do. U stay with ur so called hidden sensitive soul. I am happy with my open attitude. I am not begging u to trust me, but kindly stay away from personal attack.(she pointed to the friend) U want to sell the products I am ready to pay u by cheque, if can't take cheque than let me buy from somewhere else.
The man didn't reply and was confused. Advika said, "Ok, u need time to come to terms. I don't have that much time. I will not waste my time and urs. I am taking ur leave. Thanks!

Advika left and Nirmit was frustrated with himself. He went back home n couldn't believe he would insult someone and pass personal remarks. Whatever Advika said was right. He felt he was no one to say n behave like this. He could handle it in a better way. He was reacting as if Advika had cheated him. Nirmit wanted to apologise to her just because he was guilty about his behavior, his ego would tell him not to, as she is a characterless women. But he would tell himself, that he can't take the guilt of doing something so silly.

U come in front and I have to feel the pain,
My heart and mind plays a different game,
Why did I meet you What God wants from me?
My heart burns, why I can't just a stranger be?

After a month Nirmit and Advika met at a conference. Nirmit just stood in front of her and told her." I am sorry for whatever I said n behaved on that day. I am really sorry for making personal remarks." Advika saw his face, a bit dull but still he had that sadness and anger in his eyes. She replied, "I can see u feel guilty of what u said…..(looking into his eyes.) I take ur apology, …(she knew he still believes what he stated on that day)….u can set ur guilt free now. She went and Nirmit felt something very touching. Her eyes, the way she had said with soft tone. He sensed she had so much warmth and so much understanding. He could sense some sadness as well, as she wanted to say I am hurt…….

I know u rnt the kind of woman I wish to marry,
The burden of ur past I always have to carry,
Still I can't stop loving u, what should I do?
I can feel u r hurt, I really feel & care for you.

Nirmit started getting information about Advika. Everywhere he could hear was she was a very smart woman, as a business partner very intelligent and sharp. She was good in making contact and her son 'Tirth' is 5 years old. Once Nirmit saw Advika with her son Tirth at a mall. Advika was a perfect mother. She was full of spirit. Tirth was very adorable and teased his mother and made her run around. Nirmit was smiling looking at the special bond they shared. Nirmit's parents were separated and he had lived in a boarding school then a hostel all his life. Nirmit looking at Tirth & Advika, would just say "touch wood" let them be as happy as they look.
Nirmit's feelings for Advika kept changing. He knew Advika's divorce all that were yet on his mind. Still he could sense a great respect for her. Somewhere he just adored her and her vibrant personality. He was confused about her character but he couldn't wish bad for her any time.

My feelings & love for you are true,
My heart always goes for you,
My mind says ur looks are deceiving me,
But why I feel what people say that you can't be!

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow a lovely part just loved the way he adores her personality. cont soon
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
interesting! I like how Nirmit is starting to see a different side to Advika. Just want to let you know that I'll be in India for 2-3 weeks starting on Friday, but when I return I'll write a review for all the chapters I missed! Take care and keep up the great work! 👏
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

👏 nice.......continue soon 😛

Hi Vandu.... u liked the sotry ab tak na.. hmm will continue soon dear..