Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
a superb story i am glad that i was above 18 and that i could understand this story a really fab part ab jaldise ek aur likho a jappi 4 u a writing such a story 🤗
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

👏 Fabulous...........Advika is a real Gem of a person....! Kuddos to her...!

hi Vandu dear... am so glad that u actually liked Advika way .. though i cant say whether she is made the right path to approcah but its unique and in its way got her justice... ur admiration for her makes me really glad..😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

a superb story i am glad that i was above 18 and that i could understand this story a really fab part ab jaldise ek aur likho a jappi 4 u a writing such a story 🤗

Hi Jyothi dear.... awww it feels so nice to know that u enjoyed reading and in the end it made u feel nice that u read the story... i was nervous whetehr u all will like this story or not..its just not that romanctic sweet types.... ek aur story heehheheh ..😆 not bored of these quick stories ...ek ke baad ek.. ok..will try n see... 😊..aur ur jahppi was so ncie full of warmth and love.. ekdam mast lagiiii thanks for the jahppi😳 one from my side as well...🤗

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 16 years ago
golu_1677 thumbnail
Sorry bhoomi for not replying earlier just a little busy these days. This was a amazing fic. I liked the advika way of getting justice. I admire her courage and boldness. Very few will be able to take such a step. Its rare. U have to be tough like her.

loved this fic. waiting for a another one. hopefully soon.
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: golu_1677

Sorry bhoomi for not replying earlier just a little busy these days. This was a amazing fic. I liked the advika way of getting justice. I admire her courage and boldness. Very few will be able to take such a step. Its rare. U have to be tough like her.

loved this fic. waiting for a another one. hopefully soon.

Hi Golu dear.. no need to say sorry yaar.. i can totally understnd..its fine.. even sometimes i get busy and i know how u all must be waitign for the next part... and i am here not able to post..heheh but we all kow how much we care for each other na.. especially few of us here have kown each other from really long....😃

Ya Advika is a story with am happy was inspiring.. the thing which always i felt that when a rpaist get s a life term or even jail or hanged ...doesn the girl get her justice really?? does all women suffernign from that trauma want the justice in the same way..?? does the society behave the same way with all?? few women cope few dotn, few stand, few fall... there is a lot of thought of how she wants to sort tit out for herself to feel better than abt how we all want it... and thats where this story was brought up in my mind..

thanks dear for appreicating it.... next story hmmm ya it will be soon.. i will be busy next weekend.. so probably will post soon... a short one....

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear bhoomi sory for late reply 😊 bhoomi you are amazing dear verry well ending ,mindblowing i love avdika in youe ff soo much. 👏 👏 👏
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

Hi dear bhoomi sory for late reply 😊 bhoomi you are amazing dear verry well ending ,mindblowing i love avdika in youe ff soo much. 👏 👏 👏

Hi Monika dear... am so glad that u enjoyed and liked this story .. Oh I am flateered with ur words.. i am tryign to become a bit better in my skill... though i feel my thoughts r better than the way i write ..hope it keeps touching ur heart.. next will be soon...

pinka28 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanx for writing this story...
yaar kya kahun
i was teary when finished it,its so incredible
nirmith jo shayd usepe believe nahin kerta tha at least not on her past... he was the same guy juts like the society but there was something unique in him he follow his heart inspite of his mind was telling him not to...
and advika .. what she had done was new justice which seems me a perfect ... i mean yes why you need to beg and need proof to prove guilty... she was right to make his life miserable ... he has done which is not right and she has made him to stay away even what he had done was now become legal after merrige... and made his life totally ruinned .... his ego, his name ,  averything is finished ....
and she has got what she want ... her justice , that she has return to him what she had got from him...
and now she is with her soulmate ...he might be not that strong but yes its true he love her more than anything thats why inspite of not know what happen in past and and being a society man who believe on society rumours.. he was with her al the time and now they are one....

this story/fic i will never forget.

---------------
priyanka(pinka)
Edited by pinka_anshu - 15 years ago
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: pinka_anshu

thanx for writing this story...
yaar kya kahun
i was teary when finished it,its so incredible
nirmith jo shayd usepe believe nahin kerta tha at least not on her past... he was the same guy juts like the society but there was something unique in him he follow his heart inspite of his mind was telling him not to...
and advika .. what she had done was new justice which seems me a perfect ... i mean yes why you need to beg and need proof to prove guilty... she was right to make his life miserable ... he has done which is not right and she has made him to stay away even what he had done was now become legal after merrige... and made his life totally ruinned .... his ego, his name ,  averything is finished ....
and she has got what she want ... her justice , that she has return to him what she had got from him...
and now she is with her soulmate ...he might be not that strong but yes its true he love her more than anything thats why inspite of not know what happen in past and and being a society man who believe on society rumours.. he was with her al the time and now they are one....

this story/fic i will never forget.

---------------
priyanka(pinka)

Hi Priyanka,

Aplogise for replyign so late.... but i read ur comments just now and was so glad to now u loved this story and the last lien that u wrote .. u wil not forget this fic made me feel so very much touched dear...

Ya there was this confsuing thoguhts in my mind abt the rapist when they r from big rich families how the victims have to beg fro years and then ultimatley when they get they r made like mahaan btu the lost years people dont think abt those years... so i felt like writign this one..

Each line that u wrote in ur comments made me feel u really felt the fellings which i was trygint o brign abotu throguh this ff.. so sweet of u and makes me feel confient that such work such efforts is liked and i shoudl continue writign them...

thanks dear for ur appreciationg.. Keep smilign and take care..😃

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
hey bhoomi..
liked the whole concept..will comment in detail..
sri:-)