Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GetbusyLiving thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: smritisashi

laychelllllllllllllll laychellllllllllllll where have you beeeeeeeen?
have you been to london to visit the queeeeeeeen?
laychel laychel what did u do thereeeeee?
did u frighten a big fat mouse under your chairrrrrrrrr?

hey layyyyyyyyyyyyy-chellllllll i got a new nicks for youuuuuuuuuuu from "laychel" to lays potato chipsssssssss 😆 😆 😆 no one can have just one tong tong 😆 😆 😆

missed seeing you around layyyyyyyyyychelllll and haaaaaaaaa rember in love i means u and my mens thous spirtual bonding u see 😆 😉

oh finally u got me a nice nicky...i loveeeeee lays😆

well not been to london..wish i was...was not well for few days..now i am back to battle against d bullet of questions😉..so keep it coming baby😉

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i see noone grilling the big fat alloooo 😆 😆 dnt worry allo ji am back to fry u 😉

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm frying pan or coocker what excites u moree?? and not to forget a big whyyy tooo 😉

ran de basanty lagaan tare zameen pe the aamir khan movie which is more closer to you

sex or srk?? wat wroks for u hun baby 😉

love or like what is more important?

craveing or desperation?

envy or jealoisy?

dil mil gaye ya koi mil gaya?

tom hanks or tom cruisee??

julia roberts or kate winclet?

who is an overrated hollywood and bollywood actor and actresses according to you

the best gossip u have heard in daysssss

do u like evsdropping?? wld u do it if given chance?

your take on rleigion

faith is?

do u belive in destiny?

the funniets movie u have seen

do u like rhett butler more or heithcliff?

scareltt or lizzy of prie and perjudice

your fvt author

al pachin is hooooooooooot o know but whats the hottest part of him 😉

your scareist nightmare

do u remember the firts word u spoke??

are u scared of lonelyness or rejection

what if today is the last minute and the last hour and i am the last person u have to see what wld u tell me before it all ends?

sharks or whales?

your take on eating habits do u think novegies r murderers?

do u booz or faab ?? your take on these subjects

wat wld catch your attention more a smelling socks or an oilled hair?

cola and pesticides go hand in hand?do u agree

do u base your confidence in how u look? or in what u think and speak?

winter mornings or summer eveings?

moonlight or sunlight

pasison or intimacy?

delight or happyness

satisfaction or contentment?

affection or adoration?

cilion dion or shanaya?

brayan adoms or enrique?

if u had to compose a song for me wat wld it be?

think of as many people as u know at rf and write five words describeing their personalities to the crux

your most memorable day at rf

one thing which u wld never ever forget till your death bed

the best thriller u hav read

wat do u prefer more philosophical or suspense

sell the worst possible actor the worst possible actress and the worst possible movie

come up wid an exciteing gossip colum sort of a hting abt rf and the world we all share in it

hey do sing me a lullaby plzzzzzzzzz since i was abt to go to bed but stayed up to giv u sme good grills so ya do sing me a lullaby right here right now

thats it for now i hope u dnt skip any question no matter wat the length might be 😆

aparna_1988 thumbnail

okay rachel here we go/..

srk n darde-discoor craazy 4

betty or veronica

blondes or brunette

obama or hilary clinton

your worst night mare

your fav possession

fav perfume
fav sport....

your favhang out with your friends i nmumbai..

one thing you love/hate about mumbai

your fav south indian d ish.. including sp festivaltreats)

are you brand concious.. if yes our fav brand

which foreignlanguge would you like to learn.. french/italian or anyother language

your strength /your weak ness

what is it you hate n ppl

hat turns you on /off in a man

your dream date..

your best freind in rf😉😆(gotyou)

(you dont have to amnswer it)

whowas tte firstperson  you  interacted  in rf..

name two  ppl whom you wish to be back in rf

most overrated actress in tv and in films both male and female

hemamalini/sreedevi/or rekha..who is your fav south indian actress

kama;lhasan or rajnikanth....

what accto you is  of&* modernwomen*

how do you define success

whats your motto in life...

name one thing youd ke to change about you

your idea of sex appeal..and sexiest women acc to you

your opinion..about beautypageants

body peircingor tattoos....

if  thers an indian version ofFREINDS..who doyou like to enact the roleof phoebe and monica.. and if possible please suggest te rest of the cast too.

do you think reality show like a BIG BOSS   and naach baalye or orchestrated..

are you politically aware?

how enviroment freindly are you?i e how would you like to contribute in your own litlle way

ps.. rachel please tke yur tme in answering my questions iam no hurry an i dont mind😳if there a a delay😆

Edited by aparna_1988 - 16 years ago
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritisashi

i see noone grilling the big fat alloooo 😆 😆 ..

lays is such a good nicky..i don't want a new one now😉

dnt worry allo ji am back to fry u 😉 ..ya ya we'll see

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm frying pan or coocker what excites u moree?? and not to forget a big whyyy tooo 😉 frying pan..cos i loveee anything fried😳..i don't go much for boiled stuffs..so no cooker for me😛

ran de basanty lagaan tare zameen pe the aamir khan movie which is more closer to you ...actually allllll...if u had added his other movies too..infact all of it..den too my answer will be same.."jo jeeta..qsqt ...dil hain ki...di chahta hain..oh my god so many of them..all r my favourites..

hmm..if i had to choose one of the three..it will be tare zameen par...coz i loveee darsheel aka Inu Awasti😳..and i think that even though aamir always gambles with d hatke scripts..but in tzp he even outdid himself..i mean d whole movie is on a new kid...and ak comes after d interval..huge risk for his directoral debut..and it clicked as always...needless to say an outstanding movie👏..so was lagan and rdb😃

sex or srk?? wat wroks for u hun baby 😉 ...lolz not srk for sure😉

love or like what is more important? ..love def...its more deeper and more stronger😳

craveing or desperation? ...craving cos it has its limits..but desperation doesn't..and anything beyond limits or control is not good

envy or jealoisy? hmmmm..wats d diff😆..in d intensity i guess..well envy which is a milder feeling

dil mil gaye ya koi mil gaya? ..u mean d tv show..or d movie??..neither...i like dmg only when niya gives me updates😆..which she doesn't anymore😕..and koi mil gaya is ok i guess

tom hanks or tom cruisee?? Tom Hanks in all his movies..Tom Cruise in Top Gun

julia roberts or kate winclet? Kate Winslet..i love her acting and looks...doesn't she resemble madhubala of yesteryears😛

who is an overrated hollywood and bollywood actor and actresses according to you ...hmm in hollywood..der r not many..not that dey r all talented..but cos d oscars r not rigged like our awards here are..bad actors are known as bad actors there..infact der's even an award for bad actors or movies😆

in bollywood..der's a longggggg list of overrated actors😆...hmm i guess Ritesh Deshmukh among actors..and ofcourse Aishwarya Rai in actresses..infact she should be awarded for being the most overrated actor in the history of indian cinema😆

the best gossip u have heard in daysssss ...not many...i don't gossip much..so nobody tells me anything

do u like evsdropping?? wld u do it if given chance?

i don't eavesdrop..its not like that i hate doing it...i don't have a habit to..i'll rather listen to a rocking peice of music😛

your take on rleigion

i think its a personal issue ...an individual choice..and should be kept to that..shouldn't be made into political or national thing...to each its own

faith is? everything..if u don't have faith..den if u r religious..den u r not anymore closer to god than an atheist..faith is god😛

do u belive in destiny? yup..def...but i also believe that a man has d ability to write his own destiny

the funniets movie u have seen ..Golmaal the old one...lage raho munnabhai and d latest release..mithya..

do u like rhett butler more or heithcliff? ohhhhhhhh def rhett butler..god clark gable's so hottt...and butler's a fox😉..i am scared of heathcliffe..he's good with kathy otherwise he's a monster😆

scareltt or lizzy of prie and perjudice scarlett o hara...i love her attitude..wat a woman👏

your fvt author manyyyyy...all time fav r mario puzo of godfather fame, agatha chrishie, kahlil gibran, tagore, sadat hasan manto, john grisham, j k rowling (readin hp these days😛)

al pachin is hooooooooooot o know but whats the hottest part of him 😉

..his butt..lols sorry😆..got reminded of one friend's episode where joey gets dis part where he gets to play pacino's butt double😆..hmm d hottest part abt al pacino is his eyes..and his deep voice..i think he has a sexy voice😳

your scareist nightmare ..

i normally used to get this while i was taking driving lessons..dat i was driving down d cliff..and d brakes failed..it was one of the worst nightmares..

do u remember the firts word u spoke?? noooooo...waise bhi my memory sucks..this one's tho such a distant past😆

are u scared of lonelyness or rejection loneliness..

rejection i can live with if i have sumone to share d pain with.

what if today is the last minute and the last hour and i am the last person u have to see what wld u tell me before it all ends?

i will send u this huge list of names of people to whom i would like to say how much i love them and to those i couldn't keep in touch with me..and i'll except u to send them a buch of flowers and some expensive gifts to remember me by😳..that i'll except u to buy on my behalf..thats the least u can do for a dying friend..can't u?😛..

for u..i'll send u a tr vid scene..my last dying attempt to improve ur taste😆

sharks or whales? whales...esp blue whale..its so cute😳..sharks r scary😕

your take on eating habits do u think novegies r murderers?..

lolz u r asking this question to a wrong person baby..i am a certified non-veggie...i don't think we r murderers😆...even plants r living things u know..only cos dey don't have voice..and don't move..doesn't mean they don't feel anything

do u booz or faab ?? your take on these subjects

u hostel bacchas..where u get these slangs from??😕..well i know wat booze is...so no i don't booze...i hate it...as for faab ..wat is that?😕..if its smoking or taking drugs..den no i hate that too..though once i did have a fascination abt smoking..but i don't think its worth burning ur liver for..

as for d subject..it is a personal choice....but i do reprimand my friends or my loved ones from doing so...and i hate seeing kids indulging in it..having way too much cash in their hand..and just cos its an "in" thing...d gov should make dese stuffs less accessible..and bring in harsher measures to curb smoking in public places

wat wld catch your attention more a smelling socks or an oilled hair?

smelling socks ...ewww...oily hair is ok..until and unless it doesn't stink😕

cola and pesticides go hand in hand?do u agree

100%..it rots ur teeth...and screws up ur digestion system..just not cola all types of soft drinks are bad for ur health..u know in western countries..kids under a certain limit of age r not allowed to drink colas..but here u can see even infants been made to drink it🤢

do u base your confidence in how u look? or in what u think and speak?

confidence is a relative thing..ofcourse at d end of d day..its wat i say or speak or how i perform will take me places..but ya its imp to look presentable too..and if i know i am looking good..den i believe its gonna be my day today..and dat people will sit up and listen when i speak😉

winter mornings or summer eveings?

winter mornings😛..its such a novelty in mubai..had enough of those summer evenings😕

moonlight or sunlight

..moonlight..dis is d eternal romantic in me speaking😳

pasison or intimacy? both...neither can exist without d other

delight or happyness ...happiness..its more complete and permanent

satisfaction or contentment? contentment..if u r content..u will find satisfaction in everything u do

affection or adoration? affection..don't knwo why😛

cilion dion or shanaya? Shania Twain😃..i don't like celine dion's voice😕

brayan adoms or enrique? both are exceptionally good😳

if u had to compose a song for me wat wld it be?

ok a song

i guess d song by bon jovi😛

"its my life ..its now or never

cos i ain't gonna live forever

i am gonna live when i am alive

cos its my LIFE"

think of as many people as u know at rf and write five words describeing their personalities to the crux

aparna matured sensible calm smart reliable multitasker

simran sweet talented sensitive sentimental cheerful

raksha multitalented confident jovial creative pretty

sushma talented intelligent quick learner positive confident

natalie adorbale hilariously funny intelligent born leader confident

payal funny smart interesting talented creative

shelly exceptionally talented responsible reliable jovial confident

niya funny easygoing funlover positive active complete sweetheart

ashni craziesssst fan active confident talented friendly

mani: funnyyyy cute smart cheerful relaible

smriti (tv) straightforward positive hyper confident smart

your most memorable day at rf ..when after all the mehnat and sleepless nights we finally put up a topic to celebrate TR month in August..it was such an awesome moment when everything came together😛

one thing which u wld never ever forget till your death bed

that i had a blessed life...had everything i ever wished for..more than i actually deserve

the best thriller u hav read ...

der was this book.."the prophetess"..i don't remember the author's name..but it was def d best thriller i ever came across

wat do u prefer more philosophical or suspense..

depends on my mood...i don't have a particular liking when it come to books...suspense or philosophy..it doesn't matter as long as its well told

sell the worst possible actor the worst possible actress and the worst possible movie

worst possible actor is many yaar..whom to pick and whom to leave..won't be fair to others😆

worst possible actress is Aishwarya Rai for me...how am i supposed to sell her?..i wish i can deport her though... to a faraway planet😆

worst movieeeee..for me it was "mujhe se dosti karoge" i spent aroud 1000 bucks on the movie tickets cos it was my bday treat..and wat a crap of a movie was dished out..i swear if i could ever get my hands on that director.. will wring his neck

and i have no idea how to sell both...am bad at marketing ya😕

come up wid an exciteing gossip colum sort of a hting abt rf and the world we all share in it

arre believe me i suck at writing imaginative stuffs...so have no choice but to pick a leaf from ur namesake aka bday girl's book and say.."i can't see the question"😛

hey do sing me a lullaby plzzzzzzzzz since i was abt to go to bed but stayed up to giv u sme good grills so ya do sing me a lullaby right here right now

aww thats so sweet of u😳..but i always see u online around bedtime don't i?😉

ok a lullaby for tv kiddo😳

"smriti ke aakhiyon mein ..nana munha ek nightmare de ja re

kekta ke tulsi-parvati re

tv ke sapnon mein aaja saathi re...

ra ri ra rum..ta ra ra ra ri rum...."

if u don't know the tune..den its a beautiful lullaby song from d kamal hassan starrer sadma..only d words r mine..esp to u😳

thats it for now i hope u dnt skip any question no matter wat the length might be 😆

sorry skipped one..sumhow couldn't see it only😉

thanx for the questions..to say dey were unique and so much fun..is an understatement😳

GetbusyLiving thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna_1988

okay rachel here we go/..finally u r here

srk n darde-discoor craazy 4..it was darde-disco..till i heard d crazy 4 song..break free..now its break free..rocking number😳

betty or veronica both..i love d whole archie gang😆

blondes or brunette..hmm brunette..except for ally ofcourse..actually no special preference.

obama or hilary clinton not much updated with american elections..from wat i last read hillary is leading..its always nice to back a winner na ..so hillary😛

your worst night mare..driving down a cliff..and brakes fail..and i loose control..got up before i crashed..thankfully😆

your fav possession...i have a fairly good collection of rare numbers, quality cinema and good books...have been collecting for many years now😃..my most prized possession😳

fav perfume der's dis strawberry flavoured one gifted by my sis this bday...don't remember d name..its my current fav😛

fav sport....cricket and football😛

your favhang out with your friends i nmumbai....

normally bandra and churchgate..in suburbs..we normally hang out at pop tates..its a food joint..awesome food

one thing you love/hate about mumbai..

love abt mumbai..its never-say-die spirit..one is only judged by his work...and d cosmopolitian setup..and d food..and dats its safe for women..

hate abt mumbai is d pollution, d lack of hygiene..and d fact dey r way too forgiving..never question d government abt d lack of infrastructure inspite of being heavily taxed

your fav south indian d ish.. including sp festivaltreats)

i don't like idli-dosa much..but i love upma..and festive treats i like mysore pak..and der's sumthing called pathradhe...its very delicious😛

are you brand concious.. if yes our fav brand

i am not very brand conscious..i don't have a fav brand..anything dat looks good i pick

which foreignlanguge would you like to learn.. french/italian or anyother language

i want to learn sanskrit and jewish language which is hebrew...also i want to learn to write kannada properly...

your strength /your weak ness

hmm..strength i guess i adapt very easily in any situation...and i am positive

weaknesses are..one is i lack focus..and i lose interest quite easily..and am not very consistent..ok there r many😆

what is it you hate n ppl..

i hate sumone belittling anyone..i can't stand it...i hate stuck ups..who r not willing to see sumone else's point of view..and i hate peopl who litter

hat turns you on /off in a man..

turn ons are..sense of humour confidence easy-going..broad-minded, spiritual, superb dancer..

turn offs : stuck up, boastful,  narrow-minded, materialistic

your dream date..

he should be a combo of patrick swayze from dirty dancing, al pacino, george clooney and brad pitt..am i asking too much?😉

your best freind in rf😉😆(gotyou)  UUUUUUU....lolz i am not just saying cos u asked me..but u r my closest friend here..and d oldest too😳

whowas tte firstperson  you  interacted  in rf..veonal😛

name two  ppl whom you wish to be back in rf der r many ...simi and veo..lamina too if u had given a third option😳

most overrated actress in tv and in films both male and female

overrated

films: ritesh fardeen zayed, aishwarya rai

tv..all d tv actor barring a few...i.e except shweta, karan and sum good senior actors..all of them r wayyyyy overrated esp d sulti's and prachi's and bani's from d k klan

hemamalini/sreedevi/or rekha..who is your fav south indian actress

i like hema malini..sreedevi was good..but my god d hindi she spoke..rekha was fab but only in her later movies

kama;lhasan or rajnikanth....Kamal Hasan wins hands down😳..he's an exceptional actor👏

what accto you is  of&* modernwomen*

modern woman..is sumone who knows herself and knows wat she deserves and wat she's capable of...she can survive in a man's world but doesn't have to sacrifice her feminity to blend in..she can wear pink and still make it in a man driven profession😆..she can balance her family and her work..and still be rooted to her cultures and values..kinda like shweta...living alone..but takes care of her two dogs..surviving in an industry without a godfather coming from a conservative background..but still not giving in and joining d popular Kekta bandwagon..courageous woman and a sensible one😳

how do you define success

Success is knowing when u go to bed at nite..dat everday u did dat day is exactly wat u wanted to do... in exactly d way u wanted to do it...and u r content with the fact that u r healthy and have a loving family to share and enjoy ur fruits of success with..

whats your motto in life...

i want to live my life on my own terms..even if i screw up...i need to have d satisfaction that i atleast did it my way

name one thing youd ke to change about you

lack of focus...i want to be more focussed on my goals..be more driven

your idea of sex appeal..and sexiest women acc to you

sex appeal is being comfortable with ur sexuality and be proud of who u are...in films i guess rekha and bipasha basu...i think maharani gayatri devi is d oldest sexiest female alive..d fact dat she didn't dye her white streaks and still manages to looks so beautiful is just amazing👏..

in telly i think shweta fits d bill..onscreen or off it..she's always lively and stunning😳

your opinion..about beautypageants

they r good..but please do away with the hypocrisy....its a beauty pageant period..why dey have to claim that no it not merely looks but we also judge them on their IQ levels too..i mean d questions asked are so lame and d girls are so properly rehearsed with the answers...and den ofcourse deir tall claims to do work for social causes when d first thing dey do after winning is sign movies...

beauty pageants are just a ticket to bollywood and nuthing else...ash started it..now d general feeling is if she with a facial expressions of a tree can make it then so can we😆

body peircingor tattoos....

body peircing...i don't like tattoos much

if  thers an indian version ofFREINDS..who doyou like to enact the roleof phoebe and monica.. and if possible please suggest te rest of the cast too.

der was an indian version of friends...it had all mtv vjs as d star cast😆..d serial didn't even last for a month😕

ok shweta will def be rachel😳...deir background were quite similar..plus both are pretty and have guys falling for them😛..so karan def has to be ross😳...

hmm monica can be mona vasu..can't think of anyone so and d names r similar...and chandler can be dat guy from choona hai aasman...i don't know his name..but he's quite goofy in it...funny kind of guy..he just moved into my bldg..so though of him😆

joey can be ..vicky i mean huda from lrl😳..i think he'll be just perfect😳(natsie gonna love me for this😆)

phoebe can be manasi parekh of india calling fame..she's a fab actress ..i think she can pull off a phoebe too

hmm der u go..not a bad casting wat say??😉

do you think reality show like a BIG BOSS   and naach baalye or orchestrated..

it seems so..esp nach baliye...i mean dey can easily cut off those scenes..but they choose to keep it..so its obvious that its wat d makers want too..drama and all

are you politically aware?..

yup very..actually my dad is....and thanx to him me and my sis r too..infact d only time i argue with my dad is when we have different political opinions...it always ends up in an heated argument on it..with either of us walking out of d room😆

how enviroment freindly are you?i e how would you like to contribute in your own litlle way

i am not that comfortable with pets like u are..infact i envy u in that dept...but ya i plant trees in my society's garden...and i never litter or throw plastic on roads...i am very conscious abt these stuffs

ps.. rachel please tke yur tme in answering my questions iam no hurry an i dont mind😳if there a a delay😆

thanx god u said that😆..but i still wouldn't want to take a risk😉..

naahhh was just kidding😆..waise bhi i am late anyways...lovely questions aparna😳..had real fun while answering them😳

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣oh laysssssssssss u have really come to know me haven't you?😉..or rather shall i say u knw librans dammmm well😆..no one cld hav better stated my weakness in one line😆😆..u said am toooooooooooooooo blunt for my own good and stubborn like a horseeeeeeeeee😆..but then thats me😳

and hahahaaaaaaaa...🤣🤣🤣..wat did u say the same things attract u to me which once u hated in me🤣🤣🤣..i told yaaaaaaaa...its so funny and strangeeeeeeee and trust me its the same with moi too i seriously laugh at the days wen we were at the heights of hatered🤣🤣

and ONLY you can dare to call me an ANGEL...🤢..and ESCAPE without being scratched😆

hehe cute answers laysssssssssss😳..specialy the rating ones 🤣🤣 shit -50 and a -9 in diplomacy and innocence🤣🤣🤣...too good man i cant be diplomatic even to save my own dammed skin...and ahan i see u have very high opinion about the level of my rudeness/arrogance hormonee🤣🤣...well wat can i say except that u are absolutely right baby😆😉

i must say it felt nice to see a ten on ten against trust and loyalty...i wld hold u on to this one rach..😉..and if asked on the same lines for u my answer wldn't have been any diff 😳 

it definately was an experiance of its kind one that i wld never forget just like my illicit lover😆😳..feel like singing..looks like we made it look how far we have come my baby!...for the two of us😆😉

okie bye for nw wld rpely to ur other lot of qs later am in the middle of my strat class and the prof is boring me like helllllllllllllll

Edited by smritisashi - 16 years ago
aparna_1988 thumbnail
thnks rachel for nswering all myquestion....s ive learnt so much about you.😳they wwere things about you iwanted to ask but nevergot aond doing so.. thanks to this rockstar. . now  know more than i wished😆😉
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks fr d lubly week rachel 😳