Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

credit --tumhari_khushi

wer back with another rotw

😳its none other than😳

👏maxliz👏

well most of newcomers dont know the concept of rockstar of the week

it goes like this

each week we select a member frm the forum and make him sit on our special hot seat..then all the members ask this person questions and she/he has to answer them..this way we get to know our fellow members and make new friends

dont let d chance go out to grill this person

😉n i request her to use this sig fr a week😉

adios

happy grilling

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 shebbs u rock 🤣 🤣 lok who who is here at hot seat or shall i say finally the "billi" is under the mountain 😉 mera net has gone bersekr billi ji but dont you worry at alll i definately am not going to let this golden chance go waste 🤣 🤣 ams oo happyyyyy wld looove to see whether you make a "sweet" a "sour" or a "bitter" grilled dish 😆 🤣

anyways just to start off with

what is the defination of an illigitimate affair?
what are its advantages
what are its disadvanatages
how does it functions
who are the parties involed
give some good examples of such affairs which have been preserved in the pages of history
have u had an experiance of such a romance
how was it?endearing enchanting mesmerizing out of the world or simply unexpressable   
how was your lover good or very good or very very good?? or rather u wld shout out noo shes the bestttt 😉
did she ever break your hrt what did u do to make her pay back
did u ever brk her hrt wat did she do to make u pay back
what do u discuss in the cozy winds of the night sky
any plans for haveing a family
what did the world say wen they got to know abt your fling with her
if people try to seprate the two of you wld u fight for your loe and stand by her?
is your love undying in nature?it aught to be since you are sooo lucky to have her
how gorgus she is?very or very veryy sintalating or sensational?
what is her main usp as in what attracts u most to her
her biggest strengths and her weaknesses
and finally rate her on the follwing
sex appeal
humour
wit
arrogance
looks
body
vitl stats
hair
dressing sense
taste
class
intellect
smartness
naughtyness
innocence
diplomacy
loyalty
trust
commitment
honesty
rudeness
slefishness
cunning
charming
charisma
adorabelity
enthusiasm
and finally hyperness

hve an amourous and love filled time while answering these start up qs your love wld be back wid tons and kilos of more qs
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Rachel!!😳😉😆 i am definatly going to come up with huge set of questions... the only thing is they wont be myne😆😆 but defo going to give u... how can one leave a chance to grill you😳 so enjoy till then and also enjoy the hotseat and grilling😉😃

PS: Loonyy... i am going nuts laughing on ur set of questions😆 you are mad!!!😆😆😆
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey rach hope you are doing fine  and finally

you will be really happy on being in hot seat

congrats on being the rockstar of week

here are my questions

your fav colour

your age height

your best and worst moment

your fav story book describe the story of book in brief

your fav hollywood actor actress film

you like konakana sen sharma describe the picture where you liked her most

your fav tia ranveer moment describe tiaranveers love

describe ally

ar rehmans best song you like why

describe your first and last day at your school collage

your first crush first date 

what do you feel when you see marine drive and gateway of india at nights

have you visited places in northern and southern india if so describe all places

this much for now will post more soon😳😉

Edited by angel3142 - 16 years ago
aparna_1988 thumbnail
this is long over due..rachel  finally on the hot seat 😉congratulations👏will be back wih my questions.. 😳
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

wow..this is def a shocker..well i don't know whether to thank u or not shellu..cos though i always relish chatting non-stop😉..but seeing d questions here..of one person in particular..i am not very sure dis one will be an easy one😆...

btw tv..u forgot .."I" am on the hot seat..but ur questions revlove more around sumone else😆...

ya will get down to answering asap..rite now looking for my energy pills

thanx shellu..and everyone..

Edited by maxliz - 16 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
laychelllllllllllllll laychellllllllllllll where have you beeeeeeeen?
have you been to london to visit the queeeeeeeen?
laychel laychel what did u do thereeeeee?
did u frighten a big fat mouse under your chairrrrrrrrr?

hey layyyyyyyyyyyyy-chellllllll i got a new nicks for youuuuuuuuuuu from "laychel" to lays potato chipsssssssss 😆 😆 😆 no one can have just one tong tong 😆 😆 😆

missed seeing you around layyyyyyyyyychelllll and haaaaaaaaa rember in love i means u and my mens thous spirtual bonding u see 😆 😉
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritisashi

🤣 shebbs u rock 🤣 🤣 lok who who is here at hot seat or shall i say finally the "billi" is under the mountain 😉 mera net has gone bersekr billi ji but dont you worry at alll i definately am not going to let this golden chance go waste 🤣 🤣 ams oo happyyyyy wld looove to see whether you make a "sweet" a "sour" or a "bitter" grilled dish 😆 🤣

anyways just to start off with

what is the defination of an illigitimate affair?

Hmm..since dis is my first experience…all I can say that it is def less commitment and more fun😃

what are its advantages..lack of commitment..plus no fakeness to live upto😛

what are its disadvanatages..hmmmmm..d secrecy

how does it functions first through innumeorus and lengthy pmsss😛..if u r lucky then d second stage will be exchanging of yahoo ids

who are the parties involed .. the ones who have enough guts to😈

give some good examples of such affairs which have been preserved in the pages of history

Cleopatra and Julius Caesar😳

have u had an experiance of such a romance this will be my first ever😃

how was it?endearing enchanting mesmerizing out of the world or simply unexpressable   

don't put words into my mouth now😆…hmm I would say it was a def an experience😳

how was your lover good or very good or very very good?? or rather u wld shout out noo shes the bestttt ..

see there u go again😆….d words I would say to describe her is not listed here😉

did she ever break your hrt what did u do to make her pay back  

she didn't break my heart as such..but ya she did disappoint me a lil once..i didn't try to make her pay back..it was just trying to show my disappointment..and she understood..d angel that she is😳..

did u ever brk her hrt wat did she do to make u pay back …

naahhh….i am a sweetheart..a total angel..even she can certify dat

what do u discuss in the cozy winds of the night sky ..

how unbearably cold d wind was😆

any plans for haveing a family…

nopes neither of us r ready for such a  commitment..

what did the world say wen they got to know abt your fling with her..

ok d actual words were "What!!.." or "r u kidding me?"😆…or "be careful…she's a heartbreaker"..i obv didn't pay any heed to it..u see love is blind😳

if people try to seprate the two of you wld u fight for your loe and stand by her?  

I guess people who know us well..wouldn't dare to..we both have quite a reputation to be messed with😈

is your love undying in nature?it aught to be since you are sooo lucky to have her  undying?..

way too early to say..its still in its premature stage..

how gorgus she is?very or very veryy sintalating or sensational?...

well I haven't seen her..our love is blind literally😆…but acc to her…she's verryyyyy gorgeous..and also all d words listed above😉

what is her main usp as in what attracts u most to her

..funnily d same things which didn't when we were at loggerheads😆

her biggest strengths and her weaknesses

strength will be she's fearless and weakness will be she's way too blunt and stubborn for her own good..

and finally rate her on the follwing

sex appeal ..can't judge on looks..going by her posts..give her 5/10
humour 9/10 ..i think mine is 1 point better😉
wit 10/10
arrogance 20/10
looks lolz acc to her 10/10😆…me will go with 6/10 totally out of curiosity😉
body ya I hope she has one😆..so 8/10
vitl stats hmm..toughie…chal 8/10..woh bhi kya yaad rakhegi😆
hair 8/10
dressing sense I have heard delhites have a grand senses of dressing..so 8/10
taste 5/10.. deducted those which doesn't match mine😉
class 9/10
intellect 9/10
smartness 9/10
naughtyness 20/10
innocence -9/10
diplomacy -50/10
loyalty 10/10
trust 10/10
commitment 6/10
honesty 10/10
rudeness 50/10
slefishness 70/10
cunning 80/10
charming 8/10
charisma 7/10
adorabelity 8/10
enthusiasm 100/10
and finally hyperness 1000/10

hve an amourous and love filled time while answering these start up qs your love wld be back wid tons and kilos of more qs

i am totally ready for it babes😈

GetbusyLiving thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel3142

hey rach hope you are doing fine 

ya i am doing fine now..thanx😛

and finally

you will be really happy on being in hot seat

congrats on being the rockstar of week

thanx hun😛

here are my questions

your fav colour pink, blue, black

your age height 20 5'4

your best and worst moment

hmm..best moment was d first day of my dance class..it was my first step towards d fulfillment of my dream😃..worst was when my sis got married..i mean it was d best too..but it hurt like hell seeing her leave

your fav story book describe the story of book in brief

lolz..der r manyyyyyyyy…I am an avid book reader..so can't pinpoint one as such…if I have to..der's "The Fountainhead" which is my fav..but d book and d character Howard Roark are too complicated to describe in brief..

so I'll choose my other all time fav which is "The Exodus"…it's a story abt jewish illegal immigration into Palestine and d creation of Israel..though it's a true story..but its shown in a fictional way..thanks to Hitler's atrocities jewish were mudered and ghettoed in germany and den in other parts of the world too…so d jewish from deir homeland i.e Jerusalem start this process by which dey get d jewish from other countries safely into Jerusalem which is in Palestine..so der's dis Jewish guy Ari Ben Cannan who leads d immigration…its this brave adventure of the jewish people to fight for their right to have a decent livelihood and a free country..and even after dey get to palestine..dey have to fight with d Arabs who live there..and in d midst of all this..d jewish people finally manage to create their own country Israel..

d story is to be read to be believed…plus its damn entertaining..but the main thing is u understand the value of having a country u can call ur own..which u can belong to u know…

there is this line in the book which Ari's father says.."its great to have a country to die for"😭..

awesome book👏…

your fav hollywood actor actress film ..

actor will be Al Pacino (all time fav😳), Robert Di Nero, Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson, actress will be Michelle Pfiefer, Glenn Close, film will be Schindler's list, the truth about cats and dogs, You've got mail, sixth sense, the godfather part 1 and 2, the ghost….many more😆

you like konakana sen sharma describe the picture where you liked her most ..

i loved her in mr. and mrs. Iyer…that was her debut movie..she was awesome ..her chemistry with rahul bose was rocking..plus she enacted a typical south Indian woman so well..perfect mannerisms and all…

I guess u must know d story…konkona is mrs. Iyer traveling with her child from her mom's place to her husband's place in delhi. She meets rahul bose in the bus..but dey are caught in a riot situation…now konkona is a devout Brahmin and detests muslims..till she realizes that rahul is a muslim himself..she saves his life from d hindu extremists..by lying that he's her husband i.e mr. iyer..and den its how dey spend d whole day and night together in riot stricken area..and get close…and all

In d movie d director aparna sen has reflected on our thought process ..and how it can change when caught in an abnormal situation..

your fav tia ranveer moment describe tiaranveers love ..

this is toughhh😆…I have many fav tia-ranveer moments😳…ok..will choose d latest one..which is still fresh in my mind..thanx to tanu dear😳…d scene where prof. chaudary punishes tia to do a project on rajasthan which runs into 25 pages or else apologise to ranveer..lolz😆…loved d way tia turns towards ranveer..and ranveer bows down to her😆…

and den she turns towards prof. chaudhary..and enquires "how many pages did u say?"..lolz😆

rocking scene😆👏…

ahh..tia-ranveer's love is d kind u don't ever see on tv..and will never see in years to come…a word to describe it is "complete"😳… everything u ever want to see in a romantic story is there..all kinds of emotions drama tension passion humour and wat not😳..d best and d worst👏..

d one thing I can say abt tr is dat dey can't be anything but lovers😳…dey can never be just friends or pals..and dey can never be rivals for a long time either…from d first moment dey met dey were lovers… and dey remained that..always lovers😳…and I guess that is wat classic love stories are made of..i mean u can't imagine romeo or juilet to be just pals😆..and ofcourse tr were never apart even when dey were not together😳…

I always go for realistic cinema..and books..but when it comes to love stories i am a sucker for classic ones😳....d everlasting.."till death do us part" kind..and sumtimes which even death can't😳…..like heathcliffe and kathy of wuthering heights or scralett and rhett from the gone with wind..and d popular d beauty and d beast..or d romeo and Juliet… I rate tia-ranveer right up with them👏..tiara's is wat true classics are made of😳👏..and u can't imagine anyone but karan-shweta as tia-ranveer😳..dey made d characters wat dey were😳

describe ally

ally mcbeal is my fav telly character after tia..she's an attorney..who won't bend down to rules set down in a male dominated profession…wearing mini short skirts😆…and throwing her shoe at a sumone if he/she pisses her off…but den she's a mellow at heart and a sucker for true love and a believer in dreams and happily ever afters…very similar to tia only diff was tia was lucky in love😳..only ally wasn't😭

ar rehmans best song you like why

all of them..he's pure genius man..esp his dil se and roja songs😳…but if I have to choose it will be yeh jo desh hain mera from swades..sung by rahman himself..one of the best patriotic song I have ever heard👏…love d shehnai tune he used in this number😳…

describe your first and last day at your school collage..

first day in skool I can't remember😆..but mum always says that I was d only kid who didn't cry in d class😆..last day at skool was not much eventful..coz most of us stayed near d skool..so we knew we'll still be in touch..only thing we weren't😭..

first day in college..i was very nervous…but thankfully my sis was around..who was a senior then..so I was saved from a lot of ragging that day😉..

your first crush first date 

first crush was my best friend's twin brother..who was also d son of my tution teacher…anyways after we started talking and going out..d attraction wore off😆

what do you feel when you see marine drive and gateway of india at nights

I haven't seen gateway of India since I was a child…but I have seen marine drive at nights..cos I used u to gor for my inter classes at sydenham college at churchgate…oh its indescribable😳…so beautiful..brilliant lights and all..hard to believe its d same Mumbai we live in😳..

have you visited places in northern and southern india if so describe all places

northern no....southern..been to goa…ooty, Bangalore and mysore….goa is my most fav..d beaches…and d fishes..loved it..der was dis Christmas party on the beach and it was so much fun..plus went to Coorg once…at Orange County…we were stumped to see that we have such beautiful locales in Karnataka itself..der's even a safari there😃..

this much for now will post more soon😳😉

thanx for the questions sushi..loved answering them😳..will be waiting for more😉

Edited by maxliz - 16 years ago
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna_1988

this is long over due..rachel  finally on the hot seat 😉congratulations👏will be back wih my questions.. 😳

thanx hun...will be waiting for urs😳