PLS GET APURVA AGNIHOTRI ON I-F RADIO

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

😳ok this is with reference to my post reply to prachi how well she writes and she had analysed armaan very well and as jd askd me to start the topic to get apurva on i-f.. i m doin it

we all r fond of armaan as apurva and write so much about him. and so now i wud request all of u who want apurva on i-f to pls join in this..

and ask vijay to arrange this for us.

thanks a lot

i hope i put right words.

hey i m not good with words ok

thanks

I FORGOT TO PUT RADIO  IN THE SUBJECTLINE AND ALSO IN MSG

SORRY GUYS

ABSENT MINDED ME TODAY😳

Edited by chatterbox - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Yes pls get armaan on IF
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhhh........thanx darling !

yeah,Vijay plsssssss call Apoorva Agnihotri Aka Armaan Suri of JJKN fame on I-F........pls pls pls !
reetsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah vijay,
please try and bring our dear Apoorva on IF.
plzzzzzzz
luv_ranveer thumbnail
Vijay will have to take permission from Shilpa in that case and i really doubt if she will ....... 😉
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
HEHEHEY DONT WORRY LR WE R NOT GOIN TO KIDNAP APURVA THOUGH MANY OF US MIGHT BE TEMPTED.. HE WUD BE SAFE AT RADIO STATION THOUGH I CANT GUARANTEE RADIO JOCKEY OF TRYIN SMTHING HEHEHEHEEE
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah,i just read Paayal's post regaring her meeting with apna appu and Mrs.Badhi Aaayin ( Shilpa ),boy ! is she vain !

we only had one uchee cheez here,looks like we've got another UCHEEEEE CHEEZ ( Shilpa ) Too !
anny137 thumbnail
yes plz get our sweet n charming apurva on IF radio. but let the timmings be after 2:00pm (its a request).Edited by anny137 - 18 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ya I also want armaan to come on I-F radio. So guys keep on trying.
chatterbox thumbnail
I TRIED TO PM VIJAY BUT HIS MAIL BOX IS FULL.. MAYB WUD TRY PM SOMEONE ELSE FROM ADMIN I GUESS