Who I though should've been Edward Cullen

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Here's who I thought suited the role of Edward;

It's Gaspard Ulliel.. french model.. uber sexy :]

I don't mind Robert Pattinson as being Edward :). I also think that Rachel Bilson or Ellen Page could've been Bella.. but Kristen Stewart looks pretty in brown hair.

Hmm, it has to be a disease to look this good :]

-Navi.

Originally posted by suuunshiine

Here's who I thought suited the role of Edward;

It's Gaspard Ulliel.. french model.. uber sexy :]

I don't mind Robert Pattinson as being Edward :). I also think that Rachel Bilson or Ellen Page could've been Bella.. but Kristen Stewart looks pretty in brown hair.

Hmm, it has to be a disease to look this good :]

-Navi.

Okay, I changed my mind. I think the third and the second last pix are great. this would be a good Edward... but the rest of the pix is nowhere near Edward's beauty. Only these two pix look like Edward for me.

Edited by amy22 - 16 years ago
Gaspard was def. my 1st choice too. He is sooooo hot!! 😆 glad to know all of us are on the same page here.
i'm a huge Gaspard fan but the first pics dont look like Edward but in reality he would make a great Edward. he's absolutely hot and golden eyes would look great on him!! 😳 😳

I think Tom Sturridge would have been the perfect edward or henry cavil but gaspard is just as good. As long as robert is out 😆
Well, Robert is still very good looking.. and I'm fine with him being Edward.. but that still can't stop us from thinking that other actors suited the role of Edward.

I would've loved to see Gaspard in gold-ish eyes..
I think Robert would look good as Edward😃Robert was also good as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter😃

Here is the pic of the cast of the movie

From left to right : Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice and Jasper

I think they all suit the characters

Here is Bella

Edited by ~*Manshi*~ - 16 years ago
i was kind of iffy.. when i discovered robert pattinson was playing the role..(which was only a few days back, also being that i just read twilight for the first time too)

i was like... "hmmm... i don't know"

but he grew on me, and i think he'll do an awesome job, once in character... i bet none of us can ever imagaine anyone else possibly capable of playing edward.

Edited by nmarkan - 16 years ago
Im all for Robert as Edward because i didnt have any kind of expectations before you know to avoid the heart break. It paid off!! i luv luv luv absolutely love Rob as Edward not that any guy can EVER!! match his perfection but im sure Rob will do a good job , he made Cedric's character so memorable hopefully he'll do the same Edward
Okkk on second though, Edward doesnt need anyone to make him more memorable, he's the most amazing guy ever!!! 😳