Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Feb 14th update

Selvi attend the call and hears Ganga says its Ganga..why did you left in such a rush..have you tried to figure where Arase keeps NT?? I am only talking while you not even responding..GJ…? Selvi is stunned, GJ comes and sees her with his cell phone, crap that from her hand and tell her not to take his phone. Selvi says its Ganga, Gj change the topic and says its probably his friends PA..Selvi replies his friend always talks directly to him so why a medium between? She knows exactly who this Ganga is, have you forgot what that its Ganga who is responsible for Kalais destroyed life?? I thought you were changed, buts I took wrong. Gj want to talk alone with her, but she refuse and want the kids to know aswell about how big fraud he is. Gj says , since you want to know I am saying this, I am trying to get back Kalais baby by pretending to be with Ganga..Selvi is surprised and regret for not trusting him again. He is reaching higher place on her heart now, GJ is happy and have his tricky smile (probably coz he once again made fool of Selvi)😡

KK, Udhay and Arisimuttai visit Kalai, she is scared and cries about wanting to go back home. She is scared and they are giving her electroshock…KK & co is shcoekd and want a talk with the doc. KK and Udhay scold the doc for giving eletroshock to Kalai..ar ethey planning to kill her? Doc claims he doesn't know and ask the warden who admit he did that. Doc and KK scold him..who asked to take such kind of step? Warden lies and blame Kalai, she made a big scene so he had no other option. KK doesn't trust the hospital, but doc remind that court have order so he wont allow KK to take KK and also says himself have told his daughter gets attacks sometimes, so how can they say Kalai didn't make a scene? KK and Udhay is speeckless. ( how can this doc let that warden go free after what he did...giving eletro is not allowed without  counciling the doc, he should have got fired...😡 what a stupid mental hospital🤢 I guess she illegal treatment will actually cure Kalai😉)

At the zoolander, Ganga want to get ride of the kid and order her dad to see tonight when they can sacrifice and get the treasure?? Zoo daddy does ome pooja, the Kali ma comes into kirukkans body and says its to sacrifice the baby..he should do that the 4th day from today and if not..she will sacrifice instead…zoo dady is scared and agrees. ( finally the D-day for the baby😆, Gj will probally rescue the baby and get more on the good books of Arase n Selvi😉)

Arisimuttai sits in the garden and cries..Udhay sees him and colsone him. Arisimuttai bame both KK and Arase for trying more harder to get Kalai out, Arase listen and wonder what happened. Udhay tell her about the electro shock matter, Arase ask why they didn't gave left n right to the doc? Uday rudely ask why she cant do that..? Arasimuutai join and says why she cant find his baby? She have found many other none relevant people..but its difficult to find his son? If they don't do that and anything bad happens Kalai, he will die and runs up like a kid..( why in the heck cant arisimuttai move his damn butt and try to take action on his hand? 😡😡😡Earlier on, his brain worked hard to woo Kalai, but cant find his kid from his rotten and freaky family?🤢 its not Kalai, but this thandasoru who need electro shock😡 )

Doc is finnaly in good mood, the maid cant believe it and the kids are happy too. Selvi come there and doc is happy…she ask if she will come more often to see her?? Selvi agrees and get some signs from the boss and praise him. After she is gone, doc look at her hubby and says she is sure Selvi will accept him and its very weird, she call her for amma…but him as Boss. FREEZE

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

update 15th feb

boss signing some papers which are given by
chelvi ma and then doc's son tells her that he
needs to speak to her. outside, he asks her
for help as his parents are not really doing
anything abt him. he adds that his wife (what
is her name?) doesn't also want to live with
him and tells chelvi ma what happened when
he went to ask her to come home with him.
he tells her that his parents are now ok and
that she can come and live with him, dad
comes in and asks her daugther to go in and
she goes in. then he tells his mapillai that he
only wanted his daugther marry him because
he was rich, but now he's the velaikari's son.
finally, he tells him that he would send his
daugther with him only after the soththu is
in his name. chelvi ma tells him not to worry
and that she would bring her home.  

doc amma comes home from temple and sees
chelvi ma. chelvi ma asks her abt what her son.
doc replies that she's not going to their house as
they have insulted her and they tricked her son
into the marrige. chelvi ma asks her if she would
accept her as her marumgal if she comes here.
docs says yes and chelvi ma leaves.   

gj phones ganga and tells her that his wife and
sister are going to the temple, and ganga replies
that she'll go and see them there. gj asks, "oru
thanks illaya" and ganga gives him a kiss!😆 

mangatha, her husband and ganga's wife arrive.
mangatha's husband (i keep forgetting character
names!!) leaves to buy poo maalai. mangatha 
and ganga's wife goes inside and starts praying,
then they open their eyes - ganga!! ganga tells
them abt how she treated both of them at her
house, but they decided to live with his enemy
arase.mangatha and ganga's wife decide to leave
but they are rounded by ganga's men. ganga
reminds his wife of how he loved her and she
used that to help arase. ganga forces them inside
the van, and then only mangatha's husband arrive
he tries to stop, but the van leaves.

thodarum

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

February 18th update

Ramu tries to stop the vain and but in vain…Ganga and co drives away with Manga and Meenachi. Arisimuttai (AM) informs to Arase the matter and she is angry for why they left the house, Ganga n co was only pretending to be cool just to wait for the right chance and tell Arisimuttai not to go outside the house. AM say he has no life so whats the point..Arase tries to share him up in vain. 🤢

Ganga and co torture M and M for running away and stay with the woman she badly want to take revenge on..they have cheated her and have to pay for it. She order her mens to tie them one dark room, zoo daddy want to kill them right there but Ganga want to wait, there is one more throgi, until she catch her dear brother arsimuttai, she wont harm those 2 womans. Mummy and daddy zoo drag M and M by force. 😡

Arase and her team brings in NT to a room ready with some machines. NT looks around and wonder why they brought him there..no one is answering and he gets angry. Arase says so you gets pissed out for not answering to your one question, how do you think we felt when you refuse to answers our 1000 Qs. NT is keeping quiet, Arase refer NT as Thambi..(lol😆) and out on a injection on him, he falls unconscious and the docs add the cords to the machine on his fingers, hand, chest, etc. Arase wakes him up and ask him many questions like where he is from, his parents, siblings, who is his boss etc. they got to know he is from a village new Kuthrallam, he doesn't have contacts with his parents since the past 15 years so that means he has being active with criminal actives the past 15 years, he was trained in Kazakhstan ( I think so.it was some country ended with stan..😕) and he do have 1 sister. Whenever Arase ask about his boss or any other who is with him, no reply from his side ..Arase gives up and her team also try with no luck.

Later on, Arase admit NT is very mentally strong so even with machines, they couldn't get info out of him..which means he is not a human at all..(when was he a human?? 😕People like him are not humans..😡) they decide to go on the next level..get info out of him by emotionally. ( I guess they will try to find his family or sister and use that…so Nts flashback is in the card now??? Btw, I think NT most have some weak point and that pointed most those higher people on his organization used to brainwash him….all those way) FREEZE

mellisai thumbnail

quick update

chelvi ma going to vidya's house and talks
to her father, but he's only wants the sothu.
chelvi ma gives out some good dialogues
and mum also advices dad to send viday,
but dad is in total shock after chelvi ma's
super dialogues. mum tells vidya to leave
with chelvi ma as he is not going to tell
her to go because of gowravam.

ganga tells his mum and dad to go and see
kalai's baby as he's crying. and gj questions
about the baby and ganga takes him to
inttroduce him to the baby. ganga's bro is
playing with a ball and then he salutes as he
see's gj, and ganga asks gj to salute back.  
then ganga tells him about the pothayal and
gj says that he can't believe that they still
believe in these kind of things and talks to
them abt how the modern technology and
science is now used to produce identical
babies ect. ganga is determined to change
her mind abt giving bali to gain the pothayal.
gj says he's leaving and ganga says that she
won't change her mind on this. gj leaves,
appa starts shouting and ganga tells him to go
inside and tells her mum to go and look at
meenachi and mangatha.

thodarum.

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wednesday 20.02.08

For those of you that view arase occasionally, give this Wednesday's episode a skip. An absolute time waster! This Wednesday's episode began with the car coming to standstill at Selvi's boss's home. Selvi and that girl get out and wait. After 10 seconds of waiting kala comes out dressed in a mauve sari (she no longer dresses as a maid) and takes her place at the left side of the vaasal padi. Another ten second pause and then out comes Mani who occupies the left side of the vaasal padi. Yet another 10 seconds go by and the sister comes and stands behind kala. Nobody speaks or even smiles.   Blank looks all around. And then from inside the mother comes with a thattu of aarti.(that was one beautiful sari she was wearing) No smile on her face either and nobody speaks. Mani is asked to descend the steps and stand by his girl. He does so with an expressionless face. (Please don't ask if he has been emoting until now…I throw my hands up in despair!)

Amma takes aarti and hands the thattu over to Selvi who does the same and then amma calls kala and kala does the same and then throws the karpooram etc away. the design that the aarti formed was bautiful like a stylish chadari that you see in temples...that is the highlight of the day! They take the bride and the groom inside.

Change of scene to the house NT is in. NT is sitting in his chair in the centre of the room. He gets up and paces about the room. They show three guys, face masked, coming in from three different sides of the house.  And one unmasked chap. NT continues to pace the room when suddenly, there is a lot of banging on the door. the door bursts open and they charge in. at the same time four of arase's men charge in as well and there is a scuffle and in the meantime the unmasked chap (he should have masked his ugly mug too) corners NT and puts a gun on his brain. (Aha…"the end" would have been soooo good! – but sssiiiiiggggh we aint that lucky!) And asks him did you say anything? didya did ya huh did ya did ya . And NT says. I never talk. never…and the guys says the end and just as a smile begins to form at the corner of my mouth the guy gets beaten by arase… she knocks him down in one blow and grabs NT by the scruff of his neck and shoves into another room. Pulls the door shut and sits on the chair in the middle of the room lording over her side kicks. She raises her hand and every body stops the scuffle and shuffle away. And she says to the empty room…take them away and imprison them. Just how careless can you be?? If I had not come on time…. She waits for a few more seconds pulls that door shut and opens the other and lets NT out. NT refuses to come out cos he is scared. Arase reassures him him that they have all gone. She asks him how long he is gonna remain silent. Cos his gang is not going to save him…on the other hand they sent people to kill him. Arase had no reason to save him…she could have let him die. She rubs it in that he is just as expendable as all those people he has done away with…and he is def not the emperors right hand as far as his boss is concerned. She asks him to think about it. Cos she intends him to be solitary confienement. She hails vasanthi and the two sail out of the room. NT paces some more and then kicks the chair he has been sitting on.

Some 15 ads later…..

Suhaag raat for Mani. The sister and kala shove the bride into the bedroom and leave. The bride shuts and locks the door. The bride stands where she is, and the wall, sorry Mani stands where he is. Neither speaks. The bride is all shy and hesitant and the groom is ill mannered and uncouth in his white taffeta shirt. She tries to make conversation, and he stands unmoved. She puts her arms round his neck he shakes her off. Attempt again…shakes off again. Finally he decides to tell her something. And launches into a soliloquy about how she is interested in money and nothing else. How she justs listens to her dad. Now she has money fridge and car and jewellery. She can live with that. He, on the other hand has to be convinced that she loves him and will live him in a gudisai as well. Its only then she is allowed to touch him…but she is not to think he does not care about her....he does (and brutus is an honourable man!).  he takes the lone pillow on the bed and a sheet and lays himself on the floor….and up rises Vikram saying oru chami rendu chami and I realise it is a much needed ad break!

Another 15 odd ads later the scene shifts to some old ruins. Louis IV of jungle book beats his udukku. The nutcase sits there with his face all kumkumed. And the father asks aatha shall I give the Bali now…and the nut says you plan on giving Bali and now you are asking again…

And in walks gj. Ganga's face glows…and she is happy to see him. Gj says that he has come to stop the Bali. And Ganga tells him she won't see how much he matters to her, but will add him to the Bali if he goes against what they plan on doing. The father screams, gj screams and gj grabs an arivaal and the camera freezes on GJ's face…

Tomorrow's updater the floor is yours!!

Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
guys..after writting a long update for another show..I need a long break as my fingers are on strike... 😆

shall post a detailed update 2morrow..

here is todays hihglights:

-Gj saves the kid, the police comes and arrest the whole gang expect Ganga who already have escaped.

- at home, Arisimuttai gives a rude lecture to Arase for not taking care of her daughter and doing that to get back on him as she still have not forgave him for the past 😡 she tries to find other poeple. but why not his baby...Arase remind him that she risked her life to save hi,, but AM says she only did that since Kalai had given compliant against her 😡

-GJ come with the kid and get more credits on Arases good book...she rush to show the kid to Kalai while GJ tease AM 😆

- at the mental hosp, when Kalai sees the kid, she turn more mad...she have lost it 100% Arase is shocked and KKK and Uday enter there and says Kalai have got worse now so even the kid wont help and chase her away...
Aahaana thumbnail

February 22nd update

Doc mummy is praying and takes arthi around the house while singing. Sevli enter and listen to her singing, doc gives her arthi. Doc is happy to see her and wonder why she always socme alone here, when she will bring her family? Selvi say they are busy with the studies, she will bring them oneday, doc want to know the exactly date, so Selvi says next Sunday. Doc is happy cause her hubby to will be there and he will get more happy than her and gets emotionally and tells Selvi is like their eldest daughter. 😭

Arases team watch on tv what NT movements at the room without his knowledge. He is angy and push the chair down…the team discuss his movements seriously. ( what are they discussing..NT is not doing anything interesting…maybe they are predicting what he will do..lol😆😆)

AM is sad, Udhay want him join to eat. AM is not in mood, he is worried about Kalais situation. He regrets he listen to his sister and the tortures he gave her, that's why Kalai is paying for his sins, it should have been him, not her. He wants to kive happiy with his wife and kid, but he has lost his hopes, on one sides its his sister Ganga and the other side, Arase. Why cant they all leave lave them all, Udhay says everything will be fine one day and Kalai will be normal. He is sure Kalais case will be postponed now so she will come home. (AM is such a loser…he has always self-pity…grr…wake up man..its you who should take care of ur kid and wife..not ur in - laws---agreed with him on one day..its should have him who got the treatment on the mental hos)

Evil warden gives more shock to Kalai by tying her mouth in a dark room. ( what nonsense are they showing…I thought mental wards were strictly followed…and that warden just gives her shock with no ones knowledge..😕)

The court postponed the murder case against Kalai cause she is not normal.

KK, Uday and AM arrives to the hospital to take Kalai home with them. KK sees the doc and show him the letter from court and want to take her with him, doc want the stuff to discharge her.

Udhay and Am brings Kalai with them, she looks like a walking vegetable. When they are about to go, Lion arrives with his men and gives a victory smile to KK. He says KK has got what he wanted, the case is postponed and but it look like his daughter have become mad. KK replies he knows he is behind this and wont spare him for this, lion wonder why he accuse him while it was KK who did that to his own daughter. He wanted to save his daughter from lion, so he filled the case by saying Kalai was mentally unstable, and now want he wanted has happened..his daughter is 100% mental, what are they going to do with her now? She is not fit for anything, and he will make her attempt suicide, Uday get angry and attack lion, lions men attack them back, lion stops his men. KK says there is a limit for what he tolerate, he challenges him that he will put lion behind the bars…lion just laughs off. ( I guess lion was right, KK wanted to prrove his daughter was mental and now she is that cause hubby and wife had ego problems🤢 …I have got enough of crazy Kalai saga…grr…😡 this lion should take the place next to his sons grave😡 give me a cricket bat...will show him his place😡)

They bring our vegetable back, Arase is at home with the baby, she is happy to see Kalai back and rush to her and show her the baby. No response from Kalai, who just stare at some direction, Arase wonder what happened..why she is like that? Uday says Kalai is full mental now..Arasse cant believe it…FREEZE ( I hope Kalai wont kill the baby..those idiot better keep an eye on with the baby😭)

PS! Mondays update will only be posted Tuesday as I have a intern mini exam😊

Have a nice weekend people!😃

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi

am seeing no monday updates...so chipping in:

Today (feb 25th) was all emotional 'arase'.

Kalai doenst' care for the baby and looks like a zombie.

KK, Udhay, Kanna all of them blame Arase one after another for Kalai's mental state. Arase, then questions KK as to why he tried to prove Kalai as mental and put her in the assylum, as an ex-police she has done her duty, coz, its against the law to keep a girl who has murdered somebody in the house and KK used the law loopholes to prove her to be mental. basically arase returns the blame, saying she wanted to prove that kalai killed the guy who tried to rape her or atleast get her a minimum sentence, so she will escape the wrath of this politician. war of words between arase and KK, now KK shouts and says that arase has to stay alone and all of them will go from that house.

Arase is asking for reasons and each one of them leave the place to pack their things. Now, arase comes and places her gun in front of them (who have bags and suitcases) and says, "if all of this is her fault then she will go, you all should stay here. please shoot me first and then all of you can go" and cries. all of them put their bags down one by one. arase goes and hugs kalai and cries her heart out.

actually, it was a very nice emotional scene by Radhika.

then, for the last part, they show this politician guy (his son murdered by kalai) standing still not attending any phone calls that comes his assistants. one of his asst. asks him why he has not been attending to any of the 30 or so calls that came, but, he says, he had never lost out, he has killed (somebody, he tells some names), now he couldnt' take revenge on Kalai, after attemtpting to kill her a few times, first in the house, then that acid attempt, then, at the hospital. though he succeeded in making her mental, he couldnt' kill her. so he asks one of his assistants why not we take revenge on one of the family memeber instead ... 😕 "how about this ex-supreme court judge and father of kalai, KK, he goes to any extent to protect his daughter and family. dai...go and call our mumbai contacts and "pOttu thallu" KK vai.... 😡 ...freeze ...

enjoy,

"meli"  your exams are more important, dont' worry about updates here, everyone understands. all the best....😃

vijiEdited by vijisridhar - 16 years ago
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Since meli is busy i thut i will give the highlights since i saw the episode yesderday
Tuesday's update

GJ,selvi,aish,kaveri & sachein come to doc's house.Gj is awestuck.He enquires abt the cars & property to selvi.She tells him in India itself it will cross 2000 crores.Selvi scolds him for asking these things.He says he want to know the real state as he wants to talk properly to her boss.

Mani calls vanga akka & makes them sit.He calls his parents.Doc mom & boss arrive.Doc mom is so happy.
Selvi introduces GJ & GJ introduces his children.

Doc mom,selvi & mani's wife r in dining table cutting vegetables.The maid brings coffee.

The youngsters r playing chess but doc's daughter sits aloof.When kaveri calls her to play she just walks off.

Gj is putting maska on boss telling abt the orphanage,old age homes & businesses he has in india.
Boss offers him job but GJ pretends to be very busy.
He tells he has work whole day.

Lion & his wife

same scene as yesderday.Lion asks his side kick to arrange for rowdies from mumbai to kill KK.His wife comes & cries.She wants to stop everything.Lion says his son's ghost is asking him to do something.She starts to cry.He accepts to stop for her sake.But after she leaves he asks his side kick to go ahead.

Nallathambi shouts

NT starts to shout in his room.So much echo(very irritating).The main point is he accepts to speak to arase as they have fooled him.The arase team is seeing this in close circuit TV & is all praise for arase.
Vasanthi call arase & inform.She accepts to come.

FREEZEEdited by nallu - 16 years ago
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday 27.02.08

Occasional arase watchers…good news for you…some very interesting Ads were aired!!!

This episode begins from where they left off on Tuesday. Vasanthi calls arase and tells her that NT is willing to talk. The lioness walks into the room and checks with her men. They all think that NT has the fear of dying and will talk now. But lioness thinks he will not speak the whole truth and therefore decides to let him suffer a bit more.

Change of scene to doctor ammas house. It is bed time for them and vidhya hangs around the bedroom twiddling her thumbs. In comes the gem squash. Both stare at each other silently. She has a sulky expression on her face…and he…. well...he looks like gem squashes usually do… they battle for a pillow and then he fights for a sheet. Victory to gem squash. He lays himself down on the floor and is immediately transported to the La La Land. She sits on the bed…twiddling her thumbs again!!

Ads break... Some interesting ads and cup of coffee later…

The police commissioner calls one of his inspectors's and tells him that NT should be arrested. And the chap salutes and says "Yessir". no he does not say "Arafat". The commissioner says it is my dream that I capture NT before I retire. And then realises what he has said and says that should be your dream too. And if need be you should go to Malaysia to investigate NT. Once again salutes and says "Yessir" and yes, he again does not say "Arafat".

Selvi comes to doctor ammas house. Vidhya, arm stretched across the dining table is moping about the gem squash. And in walks our young crusader Selvi. She logs on to vidhya and vidhya bleats. Selvi calls Mani and lambastes him for being such a boor. She sends vidhya to get something for gem squash, and then send the squash after her. And looks into the camera and smiles triumphantly.

Ads break and I race to the bathroom to puke. Feeling better I settle down for the next part of this epidose!!!

Singaperumal comes on screen and cribs about not being to kill anybody in arase's house. Talks about maintaining a diary until the number of murders mounted upto 100. Then gave up cos he could not keep track of the murders he was committing. Yaaaaawnn. Nobody is afraid anymore…he insists he will kill arase's husband and that judge aint no periya pista…yaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnn.

We are back to NT. NT standing, sitting, lying down, towards the left, towards the right. Ahaaaa. Ethana pose. Ethana expressions. Arisi now enters the paruppus room. I mean arase comes to NT. Yesterday when he was raving, all the other doors leading from the rooms are shut. Today one is open. That is probably the lav. Picks up his glasses from the floor and asks him to talk. Wants to know who the boss is. NT tell her that she must first arrest those down in the rung, before she made it for the big fish. And as he mouths names, her stooges run and capture them. (the names are muted)And the camera freezes on arase's triumphant smile!!!

Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago