Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

hey bhagwan tum sabke bharose main baithi thi & u'll missed it
ek main hun jo bhaiyya ke liye raat ko ek baje thak baithi thi aur ek tum sab subah ke 11.30 baje ka show miss kar diya?😭

preeti tujhe pata tha raj 11:30 ko aanewala hai tuo raat ko kyo nahi bola ym pe..humsab ko laga 2:30 ko aayega😭
Bluefalls thumbnail
tum sab maha gadhe ho......how will we know that they will show a live episode on the repesat timing??? 😡 .

Anyways Nishant Bro will give a short update soon.He is busy so it will be a short one.But usi se kaam chalaao abhi.So stop crying now...... 😭 Koi mujhe sambhaalo 😭 .

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 16 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: trups

Rajeev Val. day  ka episode to 11.30 am ko telecast ho gaya😊

What?!!??????????????????????  😭

It means that the videobie in SBS section has not record it as well and I don't have the channel as well 😭

I want to watch it 😭

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I am stupid, idiot, I want to beat my self 😡

Why I didn't ask Vibha about the timing when I talked with her 😡  😭

crazyfanar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeevthegr88

On this valentie's Day

i wana dedicate this video to my love Rajeev

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sSf-2gxsPz0[/YOUTUBE]

dwlnd link😊

http://savefile.com/files/1370077

i hope u like it 😊

NidaRajeev😳😳

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😛....
its tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo   goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddd😛
i luvit😊
Bluefalls thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

I am stupid, idiot, I want to beat my self 😡

Why I didn't ask Vibha about the timing when I talked with her 😡  😭

not only you diiiiii....we all are idiots😡....and sbs ppl are big idiots😡....anyways update 10 min mein aaying.....video kahaan se milega😭😭😭....i think only trups dii saw it😭😭😭
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAHELIGSWM

not only you diiiiii....we all are idiots😡....and sbs ppl are big idiots😡....anyways update 10 min mein aaying.....video kahaan se milega😭😭😭....i think only trups dii saw it😭😭😭

ya saheli we all r idiots 😡ek bhi baar channel changed karke star news nahi laga ya ...we all r busy khkh deekh rahe the...trup di ko puchoo video ke liye😭😭 Edited by lrl rocks - 16 years ago
lrllover thumbnail
SBS update Rajeev V-day special

i came back from my class at aroung 11:55 so was not able to watch the entire show....i watched it after 12 noon

i am giving an update of the things which i remember ( dont remember much though.....was busy thinking about tonight..... 😉 aaj raat ko mein apne PYAAR 😳 meaning books ke saath time spend karoonga 😆 )

i cant write in sequence....i am just stating facts which i remember in random order and plaese note that i am not good at giving updates......to isi se kaam chalao 😆 ........

sbs reporter said that its time for a break par break par jaane se pehle Rajeev bahut saare viewers ki request hai ki aap ek song sunaye....... 😳 Rajeev was slightly taken aback and was smiling 😊 ......then he said that he needs to be prepared for it and so said that he'll sing a song when they come back after taking a break

Break ke baad they came back and then Raj ne gana gaya........." dil ko tum se pyaar hua pehle baar hua sab se pyaar hua...rajeev bhi aashique yaar hua pehli baar hua tumse pyaar hua" (Rajeev's own version of the song hoing yeh) 😳

then a caller named Garima( sorry if i got the name wrong...waise bhi kya firk parta hai.......sabko to Rajeev se matlab ho gi 😆 ) called......SBS reproter told her to ask question ........iske baad woh kuch larki kuch nahin boli.......pata nahin kyun 😕

then there was again a caller named Preeti from borivali ...usne bhi kuch nahin bola....sabka "maun vrat hoing aaj"...... 😆 😆

the highlight for me was Raj getting irritated on SBS people for taking breaks at regular intervals......... 😆 when the reporter said that its time for a break Rajeev said that aaplog break bahut lete hai....aise to log pareshan ho jate honge 😆 😆

and also one more thing......when the callers were not saying anything SBS reporter said that aapse baat karne ke mauke par sabki breath ruk jaati hai.....and then Rajeev replied that aisa kyun.....mein to shadharan larka hoon.........not handsome.............he also said that he is very simple....stardom ke baare mein bhi kuch kaha tha like he didn't feel like a star..........and that people connect with him because he is simple and down to earth...... 😳

aur baaki he said about his bonding with SBS

abhi itna hee yaad hai.........and now leaving for classes....so babye take care

and Happy Valentine's Day to all 😊

crazyfanar thumbnail

😭is that the reason that they are not showing it now.But 11:30 am is the repeat telecast time of sbs na????then why did they show rajeev at that time😡......and kisine bataaya bhi nahin ki raj ko 11:30 ko dikhaayenge😕....me going ....sab jaao ...bhaago😭.Me nahin aaying kabhi yahaan........😕

Dun cry di😭..everything will gonna be good😳😳..
kisi na kisi nay toh upload ki hi hogi...😉😛...dun worry sab theek ho jaayai ga...we can ask about it in sbs forum as well😊
crazyfanar thumbnail

tum sab maha gadhe ho......how will we know that they will show a live episode on the repesat timing??? 😡 .

Anyways Nishant Bro will give a short update soon.He is busy so it will be a short one.But usi se kaam chalaao abhi.So stop crying now...... 😭 Koi mujhe sambhaalo 😭 .

Yeh lo jhappi di😳