Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiti_g thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
at this rate i think the number in the 'you need to get a life' section will far exceed the others 😉 ... i too am one of those who need to get a life 😊
*Jaya* thumbnail
Mee too 'need to get a life' desperately 😳 😆

Though of the above mentioned shows, I do not watch 'K for Kishore' volutarily... And I dont get 9X and hence cant watch 'Mission Ustaad' regularly 😆
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Jaya*

Mee too 'need to get a life' desperately 😳 😆

Though of the above mentioned shows, I do not watch 'K for Kishore' volutarily... And I dont get 9X and hence cant watch 'Mission Ustaad' regularly 😆

😆😆 K for Kishore is fun aleast the comedy episode..all in the name need a change....but the saying need to get a life doesn't work..as it's rhyming sister saying need to get a wife😉....which comes with background music of " sukh bharey din beetey rey bhaiya abb dukh aayoo rey"

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighthouse

For that we are already in the right section. 😃

ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† and if it is "all of the above" then it is in "you need to get a life" section.. 😉 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ - superb LTH !

avijee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareg

Can you please tell us which section will have the thread for

"None of the Above" 😉

🤣

Shesho thumbnail
I share the same sentiments like the others do, only difference is that when a show has a great participating talent, who are already established, have the raring to dare and work for a cause, work on their failures and come back with a bang to appease not only the eminent judges but also the crowd and convey messages to the masses that show is not a show for fame, but sincerely for a cause and to make things happen for all of us in the current generation. I love the concept of MU, the singers, the judges, the themes... it is an all around classy show.... keep this going, personally, this is the best that can happen in todays competitive world, where people are willing to do anything to be famous and rich:(
naiveprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu.Rad

Hello Friends

Don't you think its long since we had a debate contest 😛 So, here we are with a topic which every music lover would love to participate...

We have been having many musical reality shows for the past one year.. It started off with one, but now every channel has a musical reality show... These shows act as a platform to find out the best music talent across the world!! Each show has its own positives and negatives... If the talent of one show can be considered as the strongest, then the format of the other show is unable to catch up with the audience...

So, which show is the best and in what areas do each show excel from the other is what we will find out from this debate contest...

We will have threads posted in each section and members can volunteer for it.. The two best candidates will be chosen from each section who will go on for a debate starting from next week!!

So, DMers, all those who want to support their favorite reality show, do go and make your post in the respective section...

The nominees for Best Musical Reality Show are:

Saregamapa Star Voice of India Mission Ustaad Indian Idol
  1. K for Kishore
Each section will be having a thread where one can post to volunteer and say why that show is the best... So, anyone interested do make a post in the respective section... 😃

P.S: If no thread is available, just wait for a day.. Will get it posted positively by tomorrow 😳

Regards
DM Dev Team

1D_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
svoi is the best because it shows the talent of the children and it's trps are very high.and contoversies are there in the show very much and it gives joyness to us.
hira_187 thumbnail
I would say indian idol. Sa re ga ma pa invovles tooo much drama. first with himesh screaming....judges constantly arguing...vointg controversy...amir hafeez issue.

Indian idol is light, funny and plus a copy of american idol. except anu does a bad job of trying to be like simon fuller. 😆