Debate Contest - Best MusicalReality Show

Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello Friends

Don't you think its long since we had a debate contest πŸ˜› So, here we are with a topic which every music lover would love to participate...

We have been having many musical reality shows for the past one year.. It started off with one, but now every channel has a musical reality show... These shows act as a platform to find out the best music talent across the world!! Each show has its own positives and negatives... If the talent of one show can be considered as the strongest, then the format of the other show is unable to catch up with the audience...

So, which show is the best and in what areas do each show excel from the other is what we will find out from this debate contest...

We will have threads posted in each section and members can volunteer for it.. The two best candidates will be chosen from each section who will go on for a debate starting from next week!!

So, DMers, all those who want to support their favorite reality show, do go and make your post in the respective section...

The nominees for Best Musical Reality Show are:
  1. Saregamapa
  2. Star Voice of India
  3. Mission Ustaad
  4. Indian Idol
  5. K for Kishore
Each section will be having a thread where one can post to volunteer and say why that show is the best... So, anyone interested do make a post in the respective section... πŸ˜ƒ

P.S: If no thread is available, just wait for a day.. Will get it posted positively by tomorrow 😳

Regards
DM Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys, feel free to ask any questions details etc, related to this post only πŸ˜† .

sareg thumbnail
Can you please tell us which section will have the thread for

"None of the Above" πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sareg

"None of the Above" πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareg

"None of the Above" πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and if it is "all of the above" then it is in "you need to get a life" section.. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: lighthouse

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and if it is "all of the above" then it is in "you need to get a life" section.. πŸ˜‰

🀣 sorry for spammimg...but this is way too funnyπŸ€£πŸ˜†

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Actually none of the above mentioned shows. B/C true talent never wins in vote based shows. These shows are popularity and money making shows-gimmicks IMHO 😑.   Atleast we get to listen to some great talent πŸ˜ƒ

I belong to most of the above shows catagories since I watch atleast 3 1/2 of the shows mentioned. 1/2 is for some episodes of MU, KK. On top of that I watch American Idol & Zee Marathi SRGMP too.

As per LH I need to get a life since I am guilty 😳  πŸ˜†

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
Anuradha thumbnail
πŸ˜†

I need to get a life too πŸ˜† I watch all the shows, but support only 3 shows.. Ya then too I need one badly!! πŸ˜†

So who from our section wl be participating πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Anu.Rad

Hello Friends

Don't you think its long since we had a debate contest πŸ˜› So, here we are with a topic which every music lover would love to participate...

We have been having many musical reality shows for the past one year.. It started off with one, but now every channel has a musical reality show... These shows act as a platform to find out the best music talent across the world!! Each show has its own positives and negatives... If the talent of one show can be considered as the strongest, then the format of the other show is unable to catch up with the audience...

So, which show is the best and in what areas do each show excel from the other is what we will find out from this debate contest...

We will have threads posted in each section and members can volunteer for it.. The two best candidates will be chosen from each section who will go on for a debate starting from next week!!

So, DMers, all those who want to support their favorite reality show, do go and make your post in the respective section...

The nominees for Best Musical Reality Show are:

Saregamapa Star Voice of India Mission Ustaad Indian Idol
  1. K for Kishore

Each section will be having a thread where one can post to volunteer and say why that show is the best... So, anyone interested do make a post in the respective section... πŸ˜ƒ

P.S: If no thread is available, just wait for a day.. Will get it posted positively by tomorrow 😳

Regards
DM Dev Team

hey anu, can we go in these sections to debate why their show sucks big timeπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

awwwww @ varsha and anu....πŸ€— ... now go, get a lifeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  mainey naheen, LH ney bolaπŸ˜†

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^^^ all LOL]  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† why go anywhere it's gonna be on home ground...but yeah for registering go ahead...we are covering.... πŸ˜†

Let me go get our nukes ready, this contest is of homie's ...can already predict modern warfare here...no testing time this contest will be the time.