ff Passionate Ecstasy Pg8.update6 final

darkness4ever thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

It's a Short Story. I hope you guys enjoy. I didn't want to extend it too much and make it fan fiction so I think I will call this creative short story.  Well, it is a Ranbir and Kanya story so if there are Ayaan and Kanya fan I will disappoint them.

Enjoy!!!!

Foreground: The Natasha secret is out, yet Ranbir and Kanya are not separated. Ranbir has gone out for few weeks and meanwhile, Kanya and Ranbir realizes that they love each other, the way they are. Now, Kanya is on the thought where she might have to give divorce to Ranbir.

"Why should I get divorced from Ranbir? Why?" Kanya thought to herself.  I don't care how much he does not like me but still I am his wife. I took saat phere with him. How can I just break this holy marriage and leave from him. Would I be able to live without the guilt? What type of girl I am? Oh god why did I not think about my sanskar if it is ethical to fake marriage with saat phere and play with others emotion. OH god…. What should I do? I am so stupid. I didn't even think about my parents, what will happen to them if they finds out about it. I won't be able to face anyone. But what else can I do? I mean Ranbir doesn't love me. As for my love for Ranbir is……….

Kanya while sitting on her bedroom thinking what should her next step would be. Suddenly there was someone outside the bedroom door, the door slowly opened. Kanya was endorsed in her thought that she didn't even notice who entered in her bedroom.

Oh what should I do? What should I do? God help me. Do I love Ranbir? Kanya thought to herself

Did she really love him? Does she like him? Does she miss him the way his talks, does she miss him the way he fights with Shanta Tai.  Does she hold feelings for her?

Then there was someone behind her, who blindfolded her eyes with their hands. Out of her self consciousness, she comes out with the touch of someone's hand. She got shocked. Who could it be?

Kanya screamed "Who is it?"

"Guess" someone said.

Kanya didn't recognize the voice so she was frustrated and tried moving herself out of the clutch.

"I don't know just leave me alone" fired Kanya trying to escape but it was unsuccessful.

Since, the other person didn't reply, Kanya started yelling "Just leave me alone" and tears rushed down her chicks.

Abruptly, the person, removing hands from Kanya's hand said "Hey chipkali, kya huwa? Mein hoon, Ranbir Nanada. I didn't know you were that scared. Wow, now that I just know one of your weakness".

On the other hand, Kanya was crying hysterically and without any concern she yelled at him, "Shut up. Just shut up. Stop playing with me like that. I will kill you and then kill myself. What is your problem? I hate you. I just hate you like crazy." Even before, Ranbir can reply to her Kanya jumped in his arm and wrapped her hands around him and continued "Just shut up" now she was clam, and sobbing in his arms, he didn't know what to say. So he remained silent and let her to the talking while holding her in his arms. Kanya starts "Why do you do these things with me? What did I ever do to you? Just leave me alone" while gripping his shirt in her hands "Just leave me alone".  Out of blue she kisses his neck and remains in his arms. Ranbir does not hesitate. She then looks a bit in his eyes. They were too close to not see their presences. Kanya slowly stood on her toes to reach Ranbir. Ranbir slowly tilts his face towards her face. They finally kiss each other. First, very slowly and then they both could not resist their passion. They both could feel each others body, the contact was too electrifying, that they didn't even realize what they were doing. After a while, they come into their sense and Kanya stopped and went little back and before she knew what she was doing she ran back into his arms and said "You are so evil, I just hate you. Just leave me alone."

Finally, Ranbir said "ok fine, I will leave you alone. For that you have to leave me first right?"

Ranbir was clam. Now, Kanya realized what she had done. She realized that she was very close to Ranbir and that Ranbir held her without any hesitation and listened to her.  But she still didn't confess her feelings; however, she was closed to doing so. She started to move her hands from his body and moved back a little so that she could move away from him.  She turned herself around not facing Ranbir, while she was about to move, Ranbir catches her hand and pulled her back; then he slowly turned Kanya to face him. While, Kanya slowly turned herself to Ranbir, she looked down not making any eye contact with him. She kept on crying. Ranbir touched her chin to face him. Kanya closed her eyes so that she won't have to face him. Despite her not opening her eyes,

Ranbir demanded, "Kanya, open your eyes. Tell me what's wrong? What happened? Kanya tell me".

On the other hand Kanya remained silent, and slowly opened her eyes while tears started to flow at the even faster rate.  Now, Ranbir was frustrated and didn't know what to do.

"Kanya, I will leave you. Is that what you want? Ok fine, I am going because at the moment that's the best thing I can do to make you not cry." As he finished his sentence he started walking towards the door. Without he realization, Kanya grabbed his hand and held it tightly in hers. Ranbir slowly turns while Kanya starts to walk so that she could face him.

Kanya held Ranbir's hand, still sobbing the words would not come out and Ranbir wiped her tears with his hands and gave her simile making her more comfortable to say what she had on her mind.

"Ran…Ranbir, Ranbir I don't know what to do"

"What do you want to do? Tell me I 'll do it for. Why are you crying? Did anyone say something to you?"

"No Ranbir, no one said anything to me. Ranbir I am just confused"

"Let all your confusion come out, it will make you feel better"

"Ranbir!"

"Yes, Kanya, go ahead. I swear I won't yell at you, nor I will scream at you. Tell me what's wrong?"

"No Ranbir, you yell at me"

"What? Why? Will that make you fell alright?"

Kanya started to cry again.

"Oh Kanya, ok ok. I am sorry. I won't ask you ok. There. Happy. Ok come with me. Sit here and drink this water, it will make you feel better"

"Ranbir"

"What Kanya? If you don't say anything except of my name how am I to understand what you mean."

Kanya drank little water and said "Ranbir, I am in love"

"Ayaan" said Ranbir " I know Kanya"

"No Ranbir, stupid. I am in love with you. Yes, I am in love with you. I know you don't like me at all. You don't even have any feelings for me. I know. I know I am such a buddhu. But I can't give you divorce, because I can't. It's wrong to not been able to justify the sacred bandhan we shared when we got married. It means to me. It's not just some ceremony. But it's a commitment one does while doing saat phere. If you don't want me in your life, I will go away but I won't ask for anything else, expect that you don't break this marriage. I will go somewhere you won't be able to see me." Kanya got up to face Ranbir and said, "Ranbir, now that I think about the time we have spend together, I fell in love with it. The way we fight, the way I always won even though our fights were silly and stupid, I fell in love with you. I don't expect that you fall in love with me. But somehow I can't stop saying what I am saying. Stop me Ranbir, before, I say too much"

Ranbir placed her hand on her mouth and said, "Shh, Kanya. Relax. Oh Kanya"

"You think I am fooling around. But I am serious. Put your hand over my heart do you hear my heartbeat, do you know hear your name there. You think I am joking. Listen Mr. Ranbir Nanda, you can call me Chipkali or you can make fun of me as much as you like but don't say anything about my feelings." She started to cry again.

Slowly, Ranbir cupped her face in his hands and wiped her tears and said, "Don't interpret me. Let me finish, 2 by 2,  you talk too much, cry too much, hate too much and love too much. What else do you do too much? Revealing yourself little by little and showing your nautanki. Listen, I don't plan on giving you divorce the day you entered this house, you just influenced over all of my family members especially, my mom. You just behave like you know my mom forever. At points I thought you don't want to live with me and because of the contract you want to get rid off me. But listen, you chipkali, you took control of me, you are everywhere. Why? You are the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me.  I hated you like crazy. But I never realized when I fell in love with you. I envied you when you gave me flying kiss. I never felt about anyone like this before, I never realized when I started to miss you even for little things. I love the way I fight with you. I never want you to leave me side. I want you to fight with me, the way you do. I want you to like my family the way you like them.  I want to spend my entire life with you . with you fighting and loving you the way I do. Ooops, did I say that aloud? You little chipakali, I never thought you will slowly rule over a guy like me a khaddos. Isn't that what you do? OH Kanya, why? Why did you do that?"

"Ranbir, Ranbir, what?" surprisingly she said "Ranbir, you love me too. Don't joke with me."

"Kanya, chup. You don't trust me what should I do that will make you believe me."

"Ranbir,  I do believe you. But you have to confess your love for me in front of our family."

"Ok, let's go. If that 's what you want that 's what you will get"

Ranbir held her hand and took her out of their bedroom and yelled out everybody's name to get together in the main living room. Everybody came out of their room and started to wonder what's going on?

Ranbir said, "I want to say something to you all. I have fallen in love with Kanya, and I love her dearly, and I wish to spend my life with her. And I want to get married to her again in front of all you. Mom I have bugged you so many times, but today I want to say sorry and I want to remarry Kanya." Now Ranbir turned himself to face Kanya and went on his knee and reached for her hand. Kanya slowly forwarded her hand, he held her hand and said, "Kanya, I don't why but for some reason, you are just too good. For some unknown reasons, I have fell in love with you. And if you give me permission I would like to love for rest of my life. If you would like, I want you to be my wife and live with me forever. Kanya, ever morning I wake up I want to see your face first." Ranbir laughed at bit and continued "Kanya I want to fight with you every day and I want you to win every single fight that we may have. Plus, I want to have children with you. I want to spoil them like me and I want you to be there so that you can make them sincere and smart like you. So will you marry me?" finished Ranbir waiting for her to answer.

While Ranbir was proposing her, Kanya cried and cried and said "Ranbir, yes, I would marry you only on one condition that is that  you have to let me win all the fights that we will have in the future and I want you to come to every time we have a fight and make up with me. Only then I will marry you."

"Ofcourse, my darling, anything for you my sweet, cut chipkali"

Big D, and Malika had tears in their eyes and gave them blessings and started to prepare for wedding ceremony.

"mom, I want to take Kanya out today. Hum dono ghum ne ja rahe hai. Can you please give us permission?"

"Ofcourse Beta, go ahead take her away and enjoy. Don't make my bahu cry or else."

"Ya mom, I won't" and they all started to laugh.

Ranbir holds Kanya's hand takes her out. It was the first time after their fake marriage, that they are going out on their first date.

They both sit in the car and Ranbir plays some music. Kanya says "Ranbir, I still can't believe if it's real or not. Ranbir tell me that it is you with whom I am going out with"

"Han, Chipkali, believe nahi hota, mein hi hoon. Shanta Tai ka Sand aur tum meri gadhi."

Kanya burst laughing and she hugs him

"Tum na bahut badmash ho, well, that's the way I like you" They hugged each other and felt safe that their future, whatever it may be they had each other to fight, to love and to make their marriage fun and loveable.

"Let's go my dearest, darling out somewhere there is no one. Only you and I . Me and you. You and me"

The song played away in the CD player, "Hum Tum"

I hope you guys like it. THanks for reading it.

Chao

Darkness

My New Series Of Passionate Ecstacy II

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/890746

Edited by darkness4ever - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkness4ever thumbnail
please do leave commnets
farha1 thumbnail
hi, i have been a silent member of this forum, but after reading your short story, i just want to say, well written. really enjoyed it. now if only we could see it enacted on screen....
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really good but ..... no REALLY GOOD!
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really good but ..... no REALLY GOOD!
princessmandy thumbnail
omg sooo good.... wow this si a first time when i read a story i almost cried... it is soo sweet i hope you continue with that..... i hope you become a riter... awsome!! 😳 😃 please continue
indiangirl31 thumbnail
aww really sweet..you should continue or make some more up
Evash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that was really interesting I love the ending you and i me and u you and me
pari911 thumbnail
indeed a passionate ecstacy... way to go Darkness.... keep up the good work... do continue if u want.......

bye.... waiting eagrly if you do write
darkness4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: farha1

hi, i have been a silent member of this forum, but after reading your short story, i just want to say, well written. really enjoyed it. now if only we could see it enacted on screen....

thanks farah.. well, this is my first time writing something like it on this forum.. so well, i didn't planned on to write like long fan fic... but may be i'll try to carry on further......

but thanks for the lovely comment

darkness