Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkness4ever thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
So finally the marriage ceremony is over, and Ran and Kan change their cloths from the traditional cloths to much more comfortable and elegant outfits. They both looked awesome and beautiful. Malika had planned a reception party for her son and daughter in law. She was so happy that her khushi would exceed and she didn't even realized. She was happy that the impossible mission in her life to make Ran get married to someone was coming true and it was because of Kan. So finally, from grand stairs of the Hyatt hotel in Mumbai they come down together. They met everybody who were present in the hall, but they didn't feel good since what the most important thing in their mind was to spend time with each other which was prolonging for long time.
Then Malika said "Beta, are you enjoying?"
"Yes, mom" said Ran who saw that his mother was happy and it was the most important thing in his life to make his mother happy since she has tolerated him in his rude and rough attitude.

"Ran, Kan the pandit is here so we will go along with the rituals we do after the marriage"
"Mom, aur kitni rituals abhi baki hai?"
"Ranbir" said Kanya
"Beta rasam are important in the marriage life which makes your lives happy. Ok lets go it takes only few minutes"
They go in the centre of the hall where there was a big bowl in which the water was red and had rose petals. So then Ran Kan takes their place in front of each other. Pundit explained why they are doing.
"It is a type of game in which there will be coins in which you have pick the coin which is 1 rupee and who ever wins will rule the household. You guys play this game for the three times"
While others were cheering for Ranbir and others were cheering for Kanya. On the other side, RanKan were looking at each other lost in each other's thoughts. Kan winks at Ran and whispers "Ranuuuu My darling I will win cause remember your promise, no matter what I am supposed to win every competition, so you better mind and don't even thinking of competing with me because it would be your loss"
"No worries honey… there is no happiness if that doesn't make you happy. Plus, I don't want to die by wining" Ran winked at her implying that you better expect competition from me.
The pundit puts many coins in the bowl with one rupee and tells them to put there one hand and play the game. So both Ran and Kan put there right hand in the bowl and starts to find the coin. After so many try Ran finds the coin and gives to the Pundit and everybody cheers for Ranbir and all others say "Come on, Kanya chachi you can do it. You have to beat Chachu" Kan smiles and decides to win two more times. So then pundit says "This is the second time" and throws the coin in the bowl. Then This time after many times Ran catches the coin from Kan's hand so then Kan winks at him and distracts him and takes the coin from his hand gives to the pundit. On this Ran gets furious and holds her hand tightly in the bowl of water. Malika sees this and says "Ran, meri bahu ko kyon paresan kar rahe ho?"
"Mom, aap ko kuch pata nahi hai. Aapki bahu cheater hai!"
"Haila, what a liar you are Ran? I can't believe I married a liar" on hearing this Ran say "I can't believe either I married a cheater"
So then pundit interprets and says "This is the last time so who ever wins, will decide who will rule the household" Finishing his sentence, the pundit threw the coin into the bowl and as soon as pundit threw, Kan grabbed it in her hands and kept in her hand meanwhile, Ran is searching in the bowl with his one hand. SO then Kan decide to pinch him and while doing it the coin falls from her hands. So Ran screams. Hearing his scream everybody thinks that he found the coin. Then his nephews and nieces asked "What happened Chachu? Everything ok?"
"Yes, everything is fine" pretending to be fine, he begins to search for the coin
Meanwhile, Kan found her lost coin and rolled her eyes at Ran in the indication that she has found it and gave it to the Pundit. Kan won.
They washed their hands and then Ran hugged Kan sides ways as they were walking down the main hall.
"Ranu Darling, Are you mad that I won."
"Of course not." as he said that he kissed her forehead and now they were face to face.
"Ran, do you know what I want to do right now?"
"What?" asked Ran
Kan pulled Ran closer through his collar and said "I am going to kiss you right now"
"Akele ladke ki izzat par haath mar rahi ho?"
"Ran" she yelled and pulled him more closer to her. Now they could feel each other's breath and so close that they didn't even know when they started to kiss each other. Both prolonged for each other's touch. After a passionate kiss, Kan pulled back a little for a little breath. She touched his light beard which she loved and thought that he looked the most handsomest man on the earth. And then kissed his lips slightly and she said, "Ran, I think we should back to the party, everybody will be waiting for us"
"No, Kan I don't want to go. Do you know what I want to do right now?"
"Yes, but this is not the right place" said Kan and pulled him closer to her and kissed him and said "ok, first we have to go the washroom"
"Why?" asked Ran
"Because you dumb, I have to fix my hair and my make up"
"Why? You look just fine"
"Idiot, come, because of our kiss, I don't want my lips to look swollen up"
"Aree, tum bhi na"
So they go to the washroom and Kan fixes her make up and fixes Ran's tie which was bit loosen since she pulled him towards her with it, strangling his neck.
"Ok let's go"
They arrive once again at the hall. Malika who was looking for them asked "where have you been? I have been looking everywhere for you?"
"Woh mom, Kan needed to used washroom and we kind of got lost"
"wow, what an excuse? Couldn't you find some better excuse? Nehow, you guys enjoy"
Ran rolled his eyes as Malika goes away and Ran asks Kan for a dance. She give him her hand. She smiles and he smiles back. Just in time, the D.J changes the song from high beat to low. The song played "Tera mera pyaar sanam" by Falguni Pathak and Bombay Vikings. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88qXkscvH6Y    (I hope u guys like the song. You guys can suggest me slow dance number in Hindi. I just love the voice of falguni as well as bomaby Vikings so sweet and tender) Ran places his hand around Kan's wrist. Kan puts her hand on the shoulder and they dance away the floor while, mesmerized by the moment they are lost in each other. Slowly, Kan puts her hands around Ran's neck and Ran lifts her a little and places a tender kiss on her cheek. They dance and dance, Ran swirls Kan around and around and lifts and she danced wonderfully. Just then the song ended, when they come to realize that the song has ended. It was a long night, they met all the relatives and guest who had come to meet while hoping that when will they get time for each other. Finally, Kan go to their bedroom, meanwhile, Ran goes to meet one of his friend who had visited from the U.S.A, where they have both studied together. Finally, Ranbir enters his bedroom. He sees Kan in front of the mirror combing her hair. Ran comes from behind and hugs her. Slowly, she gets up and turns around to face him says "Ran, sorry woh naa, saari itni heavy thi ki kya batau darrd ho raha tha, so I thought I would change my clothes plus, it is much easier right?"
"Hann?" Ranbir pretended not to know what she is talking about so she punched him (which of course didn't hurt him)
"Ranbir???"
"Of course, how thoughtful?"
"Stop irritating me and kiss me"
"Haila, tum kabse itni demanding ho gaye ho?"
"Ranbir" said Kan in angry tone and before she could finish her sentence he kissed her and the song played on which was turned on by Ran by remote. "Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Hai Sanam" from Lucky (guys listen to it, u will fall in love again and just imagine) Ranbir asked Kan for dance which forwarded. They were slowly dancing and after a while Kan had her head on Ran's shoulder and she fell asleep. She didn't even realized it so Ran carried her to their bed and went to sleep.

I hope u guys enjoy. Well, leave comments. Thanks for all the lovely and encouraging comments. I will try posting the next one … asap….. bye for now… and do leave ur comments/ suggestions……….
Edited by darkness4ever - 16 years ago
dilkeroshni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww omg that was sooo cute... i loved itt.. now i can't wait to read the next bit =] and whooot kanya.. 😃   👏
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
the ending was soo beautiful and romantic...plz continue soon..and i hope this happens in the show soon! 😳
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it was releeeeee CUTEEEEE 👏 👏 👏
nd thnx for making it long 😳 😳
doo continue soon cuz it was juss aweeeesomeeeee 👏
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
it was beautifual.

they love eachother so much, it was so much romantic. ❤️

one thing it was their wedding night and she went to sleep.
brownies thumbnail
sooooooooo cute! i love it! cant wait till the next part!
darkness4ever thumbnail
Part 5 It's beautiful Day
Their arms were around each other. It was morning. The sun rays fall tenderly in their room through the white curtains making the morning magical. Slowly, Kan opened her eyes due to the sun light, she smiled as to the thought that she was finally married to the man she fell in love. She kissed his cheek and ran her fingers through his beard. As she was about to get up to take shower, Ran woke up due to the moment. He pulled her so close to him. The song played "It's a beautiful Day" from Aryan – The unbreakable.
it's a beautiful day - 3
tu mere paas hai
it's a beautiful day
baat yeh khaas hai
it's a beautiful day
tu mere paas hai
it's a beautiful day
baat yeh khaas hai
Then Ran kissed her in the passionate ecstasy they were drove into. Then there was a knock on the door so she pulled back and said "Ran, look who there, I am gone go take shower"
"why do you want to go alone to take shower?"
"Ran, who denied to come in?" said Kan in naughty voice giving him free invitation. As she finished, she ran in the washroom and Ran put his robe and went to see who was out there.
Ran: I am coming. Hold on. [ He slowly opened the door and to find his mom. ] Oh hi mom, Good Morning
M: Beta, Good Morning. Where is Kan?
Ran: oh she went to washroom.
M: Ok, fine. Come down fast downstairs ok.
Ran: ok fine.
So he closed the door behind him and went back to sleep. After a little while, Kan came and she was drying her hair and the water dropped on his face and he woke up and said "You are gone already"
Kan: why? What is wrong with you? Just go get shower.
Ran: If you help it would be faster.
Kan: ok I will help you. [and took the pillow and hit him] and said if you don't get up now I am not talking to you {so then Ran got up and went to washroom} Meanwhile, Kan tried to wear saari. But since she hasn't wear sari from like long time. It took her so much time and by this time Ran came out and saw that Kan was struggling with the sari and laughed. Kan on hearing Ran 's laughter turned around.
Kan: it's all your fault. I don't know how to wear this thing. [She started to cry.]
Ran: Ok, fine stop crying. It's no big deal that you can't wear sari. I love you no matter what. If you wear it or not [Ran implied it in double meaning so kan hit him and hugged him while sobbing] she smelled good and she could feel his bare shoulders. Then the phone rang so Ran picked up and talked to the personal assistant to cancel all the appointments for today. So Kan changed her clothes into the chudidar and she was in front of the mirror where she was putting her sindoor just then she was searching for her mangalsutra. So she turned around to Ran who was getting ready and asked "Ran, did you see my mangalsutra? If you did and u have just give me." So Ran placed her two hands on her shoulder and said "Your mangalsutra is in front of you so just take me along with you"
Kan: Stop buggin me. Didn't Malika mom said to come down fast?
Ran: yes
Kan: you are gone make us late. Tum mujhe bahut pareshan kar rahe ho?
Ran: agar, mein pareshan nahi karu ga to kaun kare ga?
Kan: Ranbir? In very angry tone so Ran hands her mangalsutra over. But as she was about to get the mangalsutra he pulled her closer to him and said I will do this honour and kissed her eyes.
aankhen yeh aankhon se kehne lagi kuchh ishaaron mein ha ishaaron mein
deewane hi sirf samjhenge iski zubaan
dil kaise milte hai ab jaake hamne yeh jaana hai ha yeh jaana hai
ho dekho shuru ho gayi pyar ki yeh dastaan
can i kiss you tonight
can i hold you so tight
can i make u all mine
can i make u smile
can i kiss u tonight
can i hold u so tight
can i make u all mine
can i make u smile

Kan smiled as she looked up to Ran said "Ok baba, enough and lets go down. I am hungry" So they leave to go down stairs together. Reva, and Shanya made faces as Ran and Kan came down to the dining table. They both went first to Big D and touched their feet and then they went to touch the feet of malika. Big D and Malika gave them blessing. They had breakfast. On the dinning table Malika said to Ran and Kan "Beta, I have arranged a pool party for you two of you at the Hilton Garden Hotel."
Ran: Ok mom we will go
This is the time Reva and Shanya finds out and gets excited to do some make some devil plan for the pool party. Meanwhile, Kan and Ran were looking at each other's eyes
when i look into your eyes get the feel you love
because if u look into my eyes u will know

They go to their rooms and pack clothes for the pool party and go ahead to the Hilton Garden Hotel, where Malika had arranged the party.
They change their clothes. Ran wears shorts and Kan wears shorts and a t shirt. Ayaan, Shanya, Adi, Reva, Astha , Big D and Malika are there along with Ran's nephews and nieces . They drag Ran and kan to the dance floor which was near the pool and the D.J starts the high beat music on and starts dancing. After a little while, Ran goes into the pool and they play volleyball in the swimming pool. Meanwhile, Kan was talking to people and they were looking at each other.
aankhen yeh aankhon se kehne lagi kuchh ishaaron mein ha ishaaron mein
deewane hi sirf samjhenge iski zubaan
dil kaise milte hai ab jaake hamne yeh jaana hai ha yeh jaana hai
ho dekho shuru ho gayi pyar ki yeh dastaan

Ran waves at her to come in the pool with him, to which Kan refuses by nodding her head so Kan goes and talks to Pooja and meanwhile, Ran comes out of the swimming pool and grabs her from the back and picks her up and throws her into the pool and he jumps into the pool as well.
it's a beautiful day - 3
tu mere paas hai
it's a beautiful day
baat yeh khaas hai
it's a beautiful day
tu mere paas hai
it's a beautiful day
baat yeh khaas hai
They play volleyball, after a while Kan gets out of the pool and grabs one of the towel and wipes the water off her body. After her, Ran comes out of the pool and follows her. Kan saw Ran coming towards to her. She said "Ran, can we go. I don't want to stay here anymore. I am tried." To which Ran replies "Ok baby, let me go tell mom so she knows right" Kan nodded and just danced to the song. Ran came back and said "ok let's go!" They both left the party and Reva and Shanya couldn't do anything because they wanted to make Kan look low in the party so that they had arranged a plot. They went to their room, changed their clothes and Ran said "hey babby! Do you want to go eat something in the restaurant downstairs." It was evening so they thought why not. Kan agreed. Kan looked elegant in the striped red evening gown and Ran looked sophisticated in his black tuxedo with elegant tie. So they left for the dinner. They talked about all the stuff and how and what they felt while the wedding was going on? Then there was a slow dance going on the dance floor so Ran asked her for the dance. They danced, they could feel the shievering bodies due their touch. The need to touch became more and more. The song played on…………………………….
i wanna be ur loveri wanna be ur lover
when i look into your eyes get the feel you love
because if u look into my eyes u will know
i wanna be ur loveri wanna be ur lover
it's a beautiful night
chaandani raat hai
it's a beautiful night
pyar ki baat hai
it's a beautiful night
chaandani raat hai
it's a beautiful night
pyar ki baat hai
yeh raat kehti hai vaada koi aaj kar le ham ha kar le ham
baahon mein bharke kaho kuchh bhi keh do sanam
ho ho madhosh kar do hamein aaj kehti hai khamoshi yeh khamishi
ho ham tumse na duur jaa paaye de do kasam
wanna feel you kiss you touch you gal let me feel your body – 3
…………………………………………………………………………… They went to their suite in the hotel…………………………..
Edited by darkness4ever - 16 years ago
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
that was really good..loved the pool party idea! plzz continue soon 😳
payal_p thumbnail
yeah the pool party was a great idea. plz continue soon
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
amazing... gr8 updates... pls cntinue soon