Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Rashmi* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Lol, is it really Harry Potterish? Which parts? Like just the Boy-Who-Blah-Blah and the "bloody", or did I unknowingly add something into it? Because I read Harry Potter soooo much that it just blends in and I create paralells without even realising it.

Also... RD Burman night, Monica said that Qazi wakes up at 2 sometimes to practice his singing... haha I remembered my fanfiction at that time when I said that he gets up in the middle of the night and goes in the bathroom to sing 😆 I mean, Qazi comes off as the type of person who would do that, but I wasn't so sure that he did do it!
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Thanks, Mumu!!

Your captions for the pics are HILARIOUS... I laugh so much whenever I read them!
Sweetz thumbnail
rashmi it's realli wel written.. u put a lot of thought in it... great job!!
Swastika thumbnail
Amazing! Simply amazing. 👏 👏 👏
soniasheel thumbnail
wowwwww rashmi you wrote all that was in my heart ,you really are good writer and iam going to forward this post to many of my freinds .
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Awww, thank you so much soniasheel! That's really nice of you.
nidapida thumbnail
that was good but have yall noticed that they mite be puttin qazi in the danger zone so many times so the get money?? i mean seroiusly from teh janta people they get money! that just gets me so mad!
nidapida thumbnail
that was good but have yall noticed that they mite be puttin qazi in the danger zone so many times so the get money?? i mean seroiusly from teh janta people they get money! that just gets me so mad!
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Thanks 😊

Yep, they're getting money out of Qazi alright, but truly I think he never honestly deserved to go into the Safe Zone - there was always someone better than him that day. But - this week - yay for Qazi, he's the only safe one!
chandoba thumbnail
few years from now, a young lady will come, write and conquer the world...............

the girl who wrote...fanfictions 😃

great work dear.. 👏

ps--- how about starting a new series called "adventures of Qazi"
rex will be ron and RR hermoine 😉

illa will be dd, prashant will be snape... 😃