Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Rashmi* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks so much! These reviews made my day 😊

NyCuTiE, you're right! It's kind of late to change it now, though. Ah well.
nehu98 thumbnail
Rashmi - good story... i liked it reading... u r a good writer
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would love to read the fan fiction and the part i read was good!!!!
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Thanks guys. UrS82990, that's the whole thing. Lol. It's a one-shot kinda look into his memory. I can't seem to find anything to write after that.
ZHCool thumbnail
very nice and intresting story speacially this part

He was the tortoise, the rest of them were the hares sprinting out of sight. And there was the moral of the story… slow and steady wins the race. Qazi smiled, one of the few very real smiles he'd had since he entered Gurukul. It would all be okay. Slow and steady wins the race. He looked over at Kirti, Mona and Rex confidently this time, and got up. He wasn't the one to blame, and he had no reason to feel guilty. He was Qazi, the Boy-Who-Believed-In-Himself. He was Qazi, the Boy-Who-Worked-Harder-Than-The-Rest. He was Qazi, and he was going to be the Boy-Who-Became-Part-Of-The-Fame-Jodi.
sam.bukshi thumbnail
Rashmi my friend, you just done a fantastice Job..   What a superb story from the start till end.. I just love this. :-) and who says you're not a good writer? :-)

Appluases for Rashmi!

πŸ‘
Teddy thumbnail
Very Good... I can understand what he must be feeling critisized by all just for nothing. Its not that he does not know singing... he was not as perfect like others but now he is reaching their level and soon will be one of the fame JODI
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that was really good 😊 u are a great writer rashmi!!!
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Thank you! 😊 Teddy, I agree - he's improving sooo much now! With a little more hard work, I think he can definitely make it!
purnima15 thumbnail
Very Harry Potterish.....nicely done! And this I say even though I DON'T like Qazi!