small FF-Tu mera Armaan hai-4th part pg4 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
hi..lois that was really a nice starting..i loved it..it's different..pl do continue soon
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey maleka tu likh yaar it was really nice but clear one doubt of mine do AR are already in love with each other????
StayStrong thumbnail
OMG i am glad tht you people like my work sooooooo much , btw yes AR are in love already in this fic,

ok here i am continue it again:

Ridz looks at Armaan, who comes lcoser to her and says"Happy Love Anniversary".Ridz gets tears in her eyes, she slowly says, "tumhein yaad tha",

Armaa:n"koi pani zandagi ka sabsay khubsurat din kaisey bhool sakta hai,"

Ridz brings a naughty smile on her face, "Hmmm jis din kisi ko shart haar kar waiter ki job karni paday"

Armaan:Tooo good basket, ye haar tu meri zindagi ki sabsay badi jeet thi..hmm nahi hai, now he whispers in her ears,"Kuykay us din tum meri zindagi main ayee thi"

Ridz blushes she smiles Armaan smiles too,Ridz,"Laken Armaan mujhay tu yaad nahi tha, aur mainey tu tumharay liye koi gift bhi nahi kharida".

Armaan pretends to be angry"What???"Ridz makes a sad face, Armaan,"tu iska matlab ye hai kay tumse bilkul pyaar nahi karti"Ridz"Armaan!!!,Armaan,"Kya Armaan, bhaar main gaya Armaan.

Their pager rings,now Keerti is signing them their duties, Armaan is standing besides Ridz he whipers in her ears, dont talk to me ever again,Ridz slowly says "I love you Armaan"Armaan controls his smile,"Main nahi manta tumhein...

Keerti:Any problem Dr.Armaan?

A:Yes,aaa No no ma'm.

Keerti:Dr.Armaan, aaj aap Dr.Anjali kay sath ICU main duty dangey, aur Dr.Ridhima aap she says Arman whipering in her ears

Armaan"Tumhein proof karna padega"

Ridz"Kaisey??"

Keerti:Dr.Ridhima..!!!! aaj aap Dr.Atul lay sath general ward main hongi.

Ridz:Yes yes m'am.

A:Yes Dr.Keerti she assigns everyone their duties.

Everybody goes, but A grabs Ridz hand.

Ridz:Chodo Armaan!!!!

Armaan:Tumhein wohi karna padega jo main kahonga!!!

Ridz:Manzoor hai, ab tu chodo..!!!

Armaan:Promise??

Ridz:Haan baba, jaisa tum kahogay wohi karongi.

Armaan:I love you, he leaves winking at her.

Ridz laughs and leaves too.

Now Ridz is walking int he corridor wit Atul, they are discussing baout some patients, when Armaan also joins them, he says"Hay champ"

Atul:Ye Dr.Keerti bhi na , meri duty Anjali kay sath lagany kay bajaye teray sath laga di, zaroor tunay miqay ka faida uthaya hoga.

Armaan:Aray nahi yaar, kaisi baatein kar raha, tu ja cafe main,Anji akeli hai, jajaja dont waist time,Atul leaves in hurry.

Armaan pulls Ridhima and bring her on to the roof.

Armaan hmmmmm, yahan koi nahi hai.

Ridz blushes Armaan tum..!!!

Armaan:Kya he starts walking nearer to her finally she brings her to the corner of the wall where he leans her at the wall.

Armaan puts his hands in Ridz hairs, she blushes an lower her face, Armaan lift up her face from her chin.He is going to kiss her when she puts her hand on his lips, he take sher hand and kisses on it, he holds her hand.Ridz blushes and blushes.

Ridz:kya chahiye???

Armaan removes her wringlets from her ears and whispers tum!!!!

Ridz lower her eyes,"Armaan"!!!!

Armaan again whispers in her ears,"Gana gaao"

Ridz:Armaan tum...tumhein kasia pata kay main???"

Armaan:Toooooooo easy, tumehin yaad hai jab hum pehli baar trip par lonavala gaye thay tab buwa nay mujhay poray Lonawala orphanage kay sath sath us jaga ki bhi sair karwayi thi jahan tum buwa say dance seekhti thi aur singing bhi, buwa nay bataya thay kay tum jitna acha dance karti ho, utna hi pyaar gati bhi ho, so main dekhna chahta hoon kay meri GF main kitna telent hai.

Ridz:Armaan abhi..gana!!!

Armaan:Yes, now i am waiting , 1,2,3...

Ridz blushes she is about to sing when Armaan gets a call on his phone.

Ridz laughs.

Armaan "Ye Dr.Keerti kisi na kisi roop mera jena haram karti rehti hain, kabhie wo khud, kabhi pager aur ab ye mobile" he see its a call from his home, Armaan"meray ghar say phone, ji uncle kahiye,he tells something Armaan on phone on hearing upon tht , Armaan face turns pale,what???!!!!!

He hangs up, Ridz gets worried too"Kya baat hai Armaan?tum bahut pareshan lag rahay ho?

Armaan:Ridhima wo...!!!!

Ridz:Bolo Armaan.

Armaan:Ridhima meri dadi...!!!!

INSHALLAH i will update it soon.

Do comment!!!!

Maleka/Love Armi

Edited by Lois_Lane - 16 years ago
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MAleka that was so sweet 🤗 🤗 🤗
plzzz continue soon
i loved it so much
u rock
LOve
Natasha
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 awww, that was sooo sweeeeeeeett maleka!! plz, continue soon... btw, how long is this ff going to be?

🤗
Zainab
TheKing thumbnail
awesome part,plz do update sooon
StayStrong thumbnail
Well thank you once again for appreciating my work like always folks,👏your incouragement raises my hopes always👏

3rd Part:

Ridz is in the cafe, sitting with all,Armaan is not there, Ridz is very worried and tensed about him, Anji asks Ridz:

Anji:Hey Ridzi kya baat hai itni khoi hui kuyn ho tum?

Atul:Wo aaj poray din main aik bhi baar iska Armaan kay sath jhagra nahi hua na shayad isi liye.

Anji:Waisey Atul tum kabhie kabhie aqal ki baatien bhi kar letay ho, haan Ridzi kya baat hai, mujhay aisa kuyn lag raha kay tum Armaan ko bahut miss kar rahi ho?

Ridz:Nahi di aisa tu kuch nahi hai, main bas yehi sch rahi thi kay, wo hi hamesha hum sabsay pehley yahan hota hai aur aaj nahi hai.

Anji:Haan waisey kafi der say dikha nahi.

Ridz to herself:Armaan kahan ho tum????

Now Rdiz is calling Armaan but it is switched off, she tries again and again,Ridz gets really worried.Ridz hmmm ghar kay number par try karti hoon, she tries but her servant tells her that he has'nt reached home yet,Ridz "ghar par bhi nahi hai,Armaan please mujhsay baat karo, bahut fikr ho rahi hai mujhay tumhari,kahan dhondo tumhein, she comes out from the emergency exit area, she see Armaan is comming.

Ridz:Armaan!!!!

Armaan looks at her, he is looking very sad, Ridz runs towards him.

Ridz:Armaan khan chalay gaye thay tum, main itni pareshan ho gayee thi aur ye tum...

Armaan shows her the ticket.

Ridz:Ye kya hai??

Armaan:Ridhima, main Delhi ja raha hoon, kcuh dino ke liye.

Ridz gets tears in her eyes.

Armaan:Ridhima please tu m ro mat, i am sorry, mujhay tumhein batana chaiye tha, laken main wo daid ka sunakr...

Ridz:Armaan, chalo.

Now they both are sitting in the basketball court, quitly.

Ridz puts her hand on Armaan's shoulder,A looks at her and gives her a sad smile.

Ridz:Armaan tumhein kuch chupanay ki zaroorat nahi hai, tumne kabhie apnay ghar walon kay baray main kuch nahi bataya, please batao mujhay.

Flashbacks are shown of Armaan's childhood, how his father and mother use to fight, she fights with him on th issue of not giving concentration and love to her and their son, and his father always says that money cannot be earn easily, if you will be keep involving in the issues like Armaan's b'day or his school meetings, how can i pay attention to my duties as a doctor, you can solve these issues by yourself, and keep in mind i only wanted to marry you because my mother wanted too otherwise i would have marry the girl of my choice not a woman of such a low class and with that old thinking, 7 year old Armaan listening all this hiding behind a door, he cries and run towards her grandmother wholoves him alot and always consoles him, she make him sleep.

Now they show Armaan's mother taking her last breaths in the hospital waitng for his husband who did'nt come because of aseminar he is attending in Delhi, and when he reached Armaan's mother died.

Now they show AR , A has tears in his eyes, and Ridz too.

A:Ridhima dadi hi hai jin say aaj tak mainey apna har gham aur khushi bati hai, isi liye mujhay aaj hi inkay paas jana hoga kahin wo...!!!

Ridz:Armaan unhay kuch nahi hoga ,  mera dil kehta Armaan wo zaroor bemar hain shayad unhay tumhari zaroorat hai, aur haan wahan ja kar sabsay pehley mujhay batana kay wo kaisi hain.

Armaan smiles, he takes Ridz hands in his, she looks at him, they both stands up,and hugs each other, Armaan kisses on Ridz forehead, she goes with on the airport,she has tears in her eyes, she waves hand to him , A gives her a flying kiss and Ridz takes it.

Now Armaan's car is standing outside of his big big palace like house, he goes inside, and goes literally running into the house, he shouts Dadi!!! she come sout of her room, agaya mera hero,Armaan's mouth is wide open in shock, dadi,,he looks at her, and gets angry!!!!!.......

Maleka/Love Armi

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love the way you portrayed armaans past, poor child 😭

What happened to his dadi? was she supposed to be sick or something? 😕 she sounds like Muskaan.

Can't wait for moree!

Zainab
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
That was really cool,continue soon
yachna thumbnail
hiii evry1 i am new hre nd i red ur parts nd so good thy all r good poor armaan kahi uski dadi muskaan ki dadi ki tarah na ho hope so plz cont.soon love uuuuuuuu muahhhhhhhhhh 😊

yachna