Jan 30: Love is in the Air

gujugurl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

short update thanxs to dulshani:😛

(30th jan short updt) VK romance

Outside kinju's house:

vidyu is lost in his own thought when a car splashes some mud on him....he shouts out as the driver comes out to apologize...kanu gets out...vidyu asks him to drive more carefully very politely...kanu is surprised and asks vidyu if it's really him😆...vidyu says that if your mood is right then nothing matters and they leave😛

On the road:

kanu asks vidyu about his love...vidyu shyly says yeah....he asks kanu if it was him wat gift would he give to neena..kanu looks surprised he says neena...hello it's my birthday tommorow do ya remember vidyu sighs....vidyu asks him how all of a sudden he remembered his birthday..kanu says that life is short i realised that yesterday..he asks vidyu about how he is as a person....vidyu says is it okay if i answer that tom..if i do u will throw me out😆....kanu says that he actually today for the first time remembers his birthday and vidyu has forgotten....vidyu says that it's cause he has been so busy kanu tells him it's all cause u are in love with her...vidyu sighs..kanu thinks of wat she thinks of herself and that he will never let vidyu and kinju be together....kanu suggests to vidyu to invite her to the party...vidyu says it's a great idea and his house arrives and he gets off...kanu is driving away when he calls neena she picks up and he tells her that he knows that she is angry and asks her to come down he is coming there neena tries to argue but he insists she is confused and waits for him...kanu gets out of his car and walks to her...he tells her to go home....neena gets upset of wat all this is and tries to take her home...neena refuses and asks wat it is...kanu says he wants to take her home and she agrees...neena thinks that there must be a reason to all this...she sits in the car....

At vidyu's house:(funny😆)

vidyu rings the door bell saying that he has been calling all day but couldn't reach kinju and asks him to call her it's turns out he is practicing in his home😆😆..he tells his kaka that this is the sixth time he has ruined it😆...vidyu finally gets angry at him for not remembering his lines kaka tells him that he has given up on him...he leaves to go to the kitchen....vidyu prays that everything goes alright...

At the market:

kinjal's dad is shopping for vegetables when his neighbour walks to him and asks him how kinju is she saw him last night...she tells him about vidyu and how he was holding her kinju's dad is left speechless...

At kinjal's house:

vidyu arrives and urmila greets him....vidyu looks around for kinju urmila notices and says he is here to meet kinju...but vidyu says that he has come to meet her and urmila invites him in....he talks to urmila....and gives the gift he bought for kinju to her...saying that he wants her to join him to a party wearing the dress he goes on saying that she might have so much work to do....urmila denies it😆..vidyu is trapped😆..he then starts making excuses...urmila opens it praising the dress and then says that the dress might not fit her but is perfectly kinju's size and asks him to take kinju😆...vidyu acts like he is all sad😆...urmila calls kinju and asks her to wear the dress and go to the party with vidyu...kinju leaves and kinju's dad enters....he hears vidyu talking to urmila and is happy....they both see kinju walk out in it and press her...vidyu goes on watching her...and becomes a stylist....😆..kinju's dad watches from far smiling....they leave...and kinju's mom and dad talk about vidyu and kinju's relationship/marriage....

In kanu's room:

kanu is dressing thinking of wat kinju said to him...neena is picking out an outfit when kanu says to neena something about life and neena says that he is crazy caus ehse didn't understand wat he said....neena cont but kanu interupts saying that they are getting late and leaves...neena thinks of kanu when vidyu walks in and asks them to hurry up....kanu tells neena that vidyu is in love....neena gets excited...and he tells her that she can ask her anything when she arrives....

In a Carriage:(Scene of the day)

kinju is sitting in  a carriage looking pretty when vidyu calls and says that he can't believe that she can look so beautiful..kinju asks him where he is....she looks around for him asking him to come forward.....he turns around and she is surprised...she asks him didn't he find anything else then a belgadi😆😆...he tells her it's a goda gadi😆..they have a cute arguement😆....they both smile at each other shly the end😳

overall epi: 6/10- vidyu and kinju are too cute...i think someone's jealously is increasing....so lets see wat next???

enjoy...luv margi😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnx a lot dear..missed most of the dialogues....so the update helped me a lot.....gr8 goin...

LUV NANDINI
ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanbk you Margi love ur updates. And i too smell something or should i say someone burning with jealousy 😆