(30th jan short updt) VK romance

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

here's what happend,

kanav tell vidyuth he desided to celebrate his birthday because after the storm that night he realized life is too short (looks like  kinjal's bashans  are working on kanav) kanav desides to never let kinjal come into vidyuth's life kanav asks vidyuth to invite kinjal to his party. kanav acts like a good hubi and come to pick up neena. neena thinks something is fishi. vidyuth practice how to ask kinjal's parents permision to take kinjal to the party with his house keeper. πŸ˜† vidyuth comes to kinju's house and invite kinju's mom instead of kinju to the party.πŸ˜†   vidyuth brings a dress for kinju and give her advice on how to wear it😳 kinajl's parents decide to talk to kinjal about her and vidyuth's marriage. at home kanav keeps thinking about kinjal and avoiding neena. vidyuth break the news to neena that he is in love.
  • vidyuth take kinjal to the party in a horse cart.😳 (salam e ishq plays in the background)

precap:  kanav tells kinjal i tell things strate to the face and don't like to beat around the bush. kinjal if you are doing all this for money i will give you all the money you need but don't give my friend false hopes of love.... kinjal says what are you saying....kanav says oh i forgot you are the most innocent girl in this world you can never deceave people.....but you can't fool me with your innocent face....especially not now when vidyuth has told me that you two have feelings for each other...kinju is suprised. kanav asks kinjal why does a employee try to get close to her employer

its a must watch epi....the horse cart ride looked like a dream sequence.. 

"you're welcome" every one in advance.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST EPISODE EVER!! AND YAHHH... KINJAL AND VIDYUTH'S MARRAIGE πŸ˜‰ (BUT WE ALL KNOW KANAV IS NOT GOING TO LET THEM GET MARRIED 😑 )
twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot i missed teh precap for tom
craziekudi thumbnail
naman looks good with p2 AND KINJAL SO SWEET HE HAS TURNED INTO A SWEEETIE PIE