Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Grr... Age enna age? πŸ˜†. I am only 16 πŸ˜‰ even though I love your choice of carnatic and tamil songs πŸ€—, cos I am in the new lyrics team 🀣, so get ready for the next set of questions 😈

1)Who would you cast for the Brindavanamum nandakumaranum song from the present day actors? Also suggest an outrageous remix tune for the same song.

2)Superstar Rajinikku grandchilda nadikanum, thayara?

3)Do you play music or sing to your plants?

4)You are supposed to be Mudhalvi ( female version of Shankar movie -Mudhalvan) - List the activities for the day; you are expected to romance Arjun also πŸ˜ƒ .

5)You are criticizing serial directors and enjoying with your IF friends in person. Just then someone taps on your shoulder and you turn to find one of them, how will you manage?
Caryn thumbnail
phheeeeeefffffffeeeeeeeettttttt!!! Way to go EJ! You are the first one to give Jas run for her money.   πŸ˜†

Karthikaa dragged the MOTW, but you?? hehehehe.... gave some nice answers.

Btw, age? how old are you? πŸ˜‰
eljay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

phheeeeeefffffffeeeeeeeettttttt!!! Way to go EJ! You are the first one to give Jas run for her money.   πŸ˜†

Karthikaa dragged the MOTW, but you?? hehehehe.... gave some nice answers.

Btw, age? how old are you? πŸ˜‰

Age?  I am as old as you think I am, but actually, I have been 35 for a very long time.  I think there is one other person in this forum who has been at a stationary age, too.  I felt she and I were soul sisters, since we both believe that age is only a number!!!  Okay, okay, here's a clue - my husband and Hema Malini were classmates, once upon a time, and this was what he told me on our first date!  I guess he thought I was interested!
eljay thumbnail

Originally posted by: giriadimai

Grr... Age enna age? πŸ˜†. I am only 16 πŸ˜‰ even though I love your choice of carnatic and tamil songs πŸ€—, cos I am in the new lyrics team 🀣, so get ready for the next set of questions 😈

1)Who would you cast for the Brindavanamum nandakumaranum song from the present day actors? Also suggest an outrageous remix tune for the same song.
Giri, I cannot think of anyone who can portray a gentle, sensitive lover like GG; everyone is too violent these days.  Probably Madhavan comes a little close, with Simran as his lead, but I cannot think of anyone to portray Jamuna's role with youthful innocence.  Outrageous remix tune - the songs from the movie Sivaji?  I saw the movie, but not one song sticks in my head.  The only song that is somewhat in my head is the song Rara from Chandramukhi, and I am suggesting it because it is the only recent one that I can recognize.  No idea if it fits the bill. 

2)Superstar Rajinikku grandchilda nadikanum, thayara?
If he doesn't mind calling a grey haired person his pethi.
3)Do you play music or sing to your plants?
Neither; I talk to them and pat them with care and love.
4)You are supposed to be Mudhalvi ( female version of Shankar movie -Mudhalvan) - List the activities for the day; you are expected to romance Arjun also πŸ˜ƒ . Let me romance my own husband, he is much better looking😊
As Mudhalvi, I will proclaim a state where only old music is heard, any offensive music or TV show is banned immediately, and nobody will want to even look at me again, so I can go back to being good old anonymous me.

5)You are criticizing serial directors and enjoying with your IF friends in person. Just then someone taps on your shoulder and you turn to find one of them, how will you manage? No problem, I will smile and tell them I am Nallu, who plans to bash them up!

eljay thumbnail
Poor karthikaa, why did you give her a hard time, Caryn? I haven't gone back to look at the kind of grilling you gave her, but all I did was answer without really answering most of the time πŸ˜‰ in hopes of making all of you gnash your teeth. She must be another innocent one.
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey eljay, i honestly thot i had missed my opportunity to ask you more questions! glad to see you around. i shall quickly rustle up some more questions!!!
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1. what is your biggest gripe about adults??? (presuming you are one too...)

2. you are at a pricey, classy joint for dinner...the kind has long table cloths that reach the floor...and in the middle of of an exquisite bite of an enchanting dessert...your leg gets pinched...you look down and you find someone sitting there....what would you do??? (this question is to let you explore your wild side )

3. if you were a bird for a day....who would be the first person you would hunt down to poo on??? pick someone from the IF    

4. what is the one word that almost makes you laugh...or at least smile...

5. dus it bothr you whn sms lingo hs tkn o'er de world lke dis???

6.   what is the best excuse you can give...after you have given a lousy kiss???

7.   these days everybody seem s to be "smart and clever" and "run of the mill" what in the world has happened to being just "normal" and "run of the mill"???

8. if you were a fortune cookie...what would you tell

a. caryn

b. giri

c. sue

d. bonheur

e. meli

f. roj

g. karthika

h. me

i yourself

j. anybody else you want to add….
eljay thumbnail
Sorry, Jas, that's too many questions for me right now. I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off, and it may be Thursday before I get a chance to sit and read your q's. It is Bye for the next two days, at least, till I get my stuff packed and Dad's stuff in some kind of order.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Poor Usha. Out of respect for my age πŸ˜‰, she can't even say anything. In fact, I have been going through this thread, and I think I got away because all of you are kind of stumped by my age. So I guess that's a good thing, after all. πŸ˜†

Thx for the sympathy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Im naturally a laugh clown πŸ˜†.

Vinuthasri thumbnail
Eljay: Nice answers. I would not ask any questions now, as you are busy. I may call you some day and talk to you. :)
Thanks for telling that we both have similar interests. Sudoku has been my recent addiction from the last month. :)
Have a nice trip and hope to see you in IF before your trip.