hey eljay let us go easy now.

name

That's easy - lalitha

a hobby you will discard all other hobbies for
Gardening

an event that is close to your heart
Two, actually, the births of my children

anything that you will give your right arm for
I need my right arm for gardening and painting.  No, there is no such thing, unless it is the life of my family members
something that will make you bare your clws at.
haven't done so yet - I do gnash my teeth sometimes, but haven't bared my claws yet!
and yes eljay you may answer me in lunu...but please carry a translation for the others. thank you

Phew, one down, only one more to go.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: jasunap

no sweat el!! in the meantime, let me add a few more questions so you can relax and answer!!!

1. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself??? I would go back to my college days and tell myself to choose some subject other than chemistry.

2. what is the one thing you never want to be caught doing??? remember the moot word here is caught!!!    
My problem, jas, is that I am at an age where I don't do things that I don't want to be caught doing any more and I don't see the point in going back over the things that I did and did not get caught doing in my younger days (are you scratching your head - hey, this is better than LunuπŸ˜ƒ).  Well, let us see - are you talking about the times I have broken the speed limit and hoped my husband wouldn't open his eyes and seen the speed I was doing, or gone down a one way street the wrong way, and hoped no one would see me?  Frankly, I cannot think any more.

3. if they ever made a movie of your life...who would you want to play you??? you must pick somebody from IF for this...and why have you chosen the person???
Oh, boy, that is a tough one to answer.  Hmmm, a movie of my life, and some one from IF, Vinutha sounds like someone like me, except that she is so much younger😊 .  Sue sounds like she is closer to me in age, but she is wiser.  Ho is too sweet.  Uma is too smart.  Giri is also too smart.  Meli is too young and innocent.  So are you, Jas.  I guess it has to be Vinu.
4. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that???
I don't care for people who brag and I just drop them like hot potatoes.
5. what are the three things that youwant to do at least once before you die??? and why have you not done them yet???
I would like to try bungee jumping, riding the rapids, and fly a plane.  I haven' t done them yet, because I have to work up the courage to do so, and that may take the rest of my lifetime.

6. imagine the earth can speak...write a few sentences in any language as what it would say to mankind.
Why are you eating up all my resources and why do you mistreat me, who has given you the very best of  my belongings>

7. if K balachander asked you to act in a whacky movie, who from IF will you want to act as your side-kick and who will you pick for your heroine (let us assume here you are a famous hero)??both ought to be someone from IF.   Another toughie - will you be my sidekick and we will take the sweet Hosanna for the heroine!

sankadevi30 thumbnail
cool eljay in hot seat

come on girls lets clap πŸ‘ πŸ‘ eljay πŸ‘ πŸ‘ eljay πŸ‘ πŸ‘
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Roja, in case you are wondering why I haven't chosen you to be the heroine, you have the guts I don't have. Kavitha is too good at her cooking and photography. Of course, it would be nice for me to imagine myself as Roja or Kavitha. Nallu is good at spinning fiction, I can only be a dry reporter. So my choices are limited.
suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats Eljay... Welcome to THE CHAIR man...Naan petra inmbam neengalum peruga!!! πŸ˜†

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Roja, in case you are wondering why I haven't chosen
you to be the heroine, you have the guts I don't have. Kavitha is too
good at her cooking and photography. Of course, it would be nice
for me to imagine myself as Roja or Kavitha. Nallu is good at spinning
fiction, I can only be a dry reporter. So my choices are limited.

awwww Eljay, you are probably the only one who can make
Jas shiver in spite of the fact that it is you who is on the hot seat!!!!
She would shudder to have one more Roja in the Forum and might
go slow on such Qs, what say, Jas?????😳😳
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail

Thanks Eljay for your compliments.
All of us should fly to Africa and
shake up Jas.

Nallu where is your flying bus?
sankadevi30 thumbnail
may be jas is busy answering que as shriya in kollywood masala πŸ˜‰

kavi flying bus always at ur service.

eljay one good thing abt u is ur encouragement to other guys. unka comment pakama naan thavichu poiten πŸ˜‰

& ur sweet

everyone have different special qualities ok πŸ˜ƒ
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

awwww Eljay, you are probably the only one who can make
Jas shiver in spite of the fact that it is you who is on the hot seat!!!!
She would shudder to have one more Roja in the Forum and might
go slow on such Qs, what say, Jas?????😳😳

you are right roj. two rojs will be one roj too many to handle...the insanity will get to me too.....i do shiver at that thoughtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you eljay for those answers. here is another set. oh and thank you again for saying i am sweet and innocent - tho i am not sure how many people will agree with you on that one...i LIKE it!!

1. do you think Beauty (of beauty and the beast)is the noblest of all heroines cos she chose to truely love a beast??? why???

2. you had written earlier that you are addicted to suduku. so am i. which is the toughest level you can work on??? and how long does it take to solve one?? do you do the multiple layered suduku as well?? i could email you some multiple layered one if you want to solve them...

3. tell us something that will annoy you as a gardener?

4. if you had just enough room to plant either pumpkins or watermelon...which would you choose and why. solid vetti kostin illaya???πŸ˜†

5. do you think the grass is greener on the other side cos they take better care of it??? πŸ˜‰

6. what is the difference between the holy basil, the sweet basil, italian basil, thai basil and our plain and beautiful tulsi???

7. as a kid, did you always spend your allowances on what you were supposed to??? why and why not??

8. do you have a favourite funny song, or rhyme or something like that that you used to sing with your friends or sing to your kids??? would you tell us why you dont sing it anymore and what the lyrics are??

9. who did you admire the most as a kid??? what was it about them that made you admire them, look up to them and love unconditionally?

10. you had written in an earlier answer that you were looking forward to becoming a gran. what is it that you look forward to??? children in the house, playing with them and reliving your children, of becoming a parent, or on a larger,wider and wiser canvas..the whole cycle of life recreating itself???

and if you do feel like it, and have the time, i do have more questions to ask you, just say the word and i shall be back!!
Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago