rock it ๐Ÿฅณ
lrllover thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The front page and the theme is very nice

awesome work ๐Ÿ‘

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Imagin if Rajeev plays the role of Munna Bhai, I am sure many wants to do the role of circut to be Rajeev's dear friend ๐Ÿ˜‰, but I want to be Rajeev's girlfriend then fiance then wife  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Today is a very special day as today is the birthday of a very special member of this FC

she is one of the kindest members of this FC and still the most sweetest and cutest one

she believes herself to be Mrs.Rajeev Khandelwal and all the bahens of rajeev are her nanad here

her support, love and adoration has always been there

she is one of the famous bhabis of the FC

can anyone guess who...???

Pinka

Once a year I get the chance๐Ÿ˜Š
To wish you birthday cheer. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It pleases me no end to say,๐Ÿ˜‰
I wish you another great year. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So happy birthday to you Pinka,๐Ÿ‘
From the bottom of my heart. โค๏ธ
And may your good times multiply,๐Ÿ˜Ž
Till they're flying off the chart! โญ๏ธ

now here are the mesaages for Bday gal๐Ÿ˜‰....let see wot her frds have 2 say๐Ÿ˜ณ

Msg frm Uudee

"You think you're special because its your birthday today. That's complete nonsense... you're special every day. "

"It's your birthday and I can't be thereBut I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayerHave a happy birthdayI hope that all of your birthday wishes come trueMay you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do. "

Msg frm Cute_Rabi

HaPpy BIrTh DaY PiNkU

MaNy Many HaPpy ReTruns Of ThE Day

May Ur AlL DrEaMs Come True๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love Rabi

Msg From Sunaina

Dear Dear Sweet Sweet Pinka

Most adorable member of the whole IF

Wish You a very very

May this year bring you lot of success and happiness

And you shine in everyone's heart

May your life be filled with love and romance

And you bloom like  a flower

With lots of love

Miss You Dear๐Ÿ˜ญ

Come back to Fc and IF

Sunaina

Msg frm Master_Blaster

hey priyanka..

happy birthday and i wish loads and loads of happiness to u. hoep this day brings infinite cheers and smiles for ya...have a gr888 day๐Ÿ‘

mannu

Msg Frm Togepe30

Extra special ekdum mast n ๐Ÿ˜‰Apun wishing you a wonderful, super duper, zabardast, Extra bariya, ๐Ÿ˜†Extra special ekdum mast n dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas, JANAM DIN mubarak ho.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Flowers for u.....๐Ÿ˜›

Chalo ab cake kaating jaldi se....๐Ÿ˜†

Gifts for u ....๐Ÿ˜ณ

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight๐Ÿ˜›A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away๐Ÿ˜‰hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 comehappy Birthday .......๐Ÿ˜ณ

HAVE A ROCKING DAY Pinka!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Luv,

Vandu๐Ÿ˜‰

Msg Frm Dolly

many many many many

happy returns of the day di

luv u luv u lots!!!!!!!!

may god give u all his blesssings!!!!

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

Msg Frm Nida di

Here from the bottom of our hearts

wish you a very

May success, happiness and love

be your constant companions

Never leaving your side

Encircling you and protecting you

from all evils of life

Msg Frm Cindrella

hey pinku
wish u a very
Happy Birthday
Hope u have a Wonderful day & Rocking year a head

๐Ÿ˜›preeti๐Ÿ˜›

Msg from starbellz_21

Hi Pinka, Wish u A Very Happy Birthday ๐Ÿค—

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.

Happy Birthday

Have a grt day ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰

lotsa luv,

farheen

Msg frm Nazrinkhan

hi Pinku,,,,meri saut.........Many many happy returns of the day......wish u the happpiest bady ever........may u get all tht u wish frm life........may u excel in all tht u do....wish u all the happiness n success in life........n may all ur wishes cum true......HAPPY BIRTHDAY....luv u

Msg frm Nishant

Hey Priyanka Happy Birthday!!As you turn ___yrs old ๐Ÿ˜† today i would like to wish that all your dreams get fulfilled!!

Note:Khaali dabba hai....bhar ke wapas kar dena ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

accha chal gift box rakh le.....par return gift dena mat bhulna ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

You are my very special friend
You mean the world to me.
You make me feel so special
When I really need to be.

I laugh with you, I cry with you,
I suffer and rejoice.
And yet I've never seen your face,
Or even heard your voice.

And though I've never touched your hand
Or held you in my arms.
You've helped me through the hard times,
And turned my storm to calm.

And due to circumstances
We may never be together.
But always know that you will be
My special friend forever.

Msg Frm Sun_423

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
Have a great day & a wonderful year ahead...May your birthday fill your life with lights & colors...wish you loads of sucess & prosperity...

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy..
I hope all of your wishes come true....
May each hour and minute be filled with delight...
And your birthday be perfect for you!!!!!!!

Enjoy your day..Keep Smiling....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lot's of love

suri๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Edited by nidhi2013 - 16 years ago
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Announcement

pls dont wish Pinka here

Wish her in the ML

Post made by Ammu

here is the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/848069
Bluefalls thumbnail
Aaj maine Kya hadsaa Kya haqeeqat dekha๐Ÿ˜ณ.Raj ke 2 episodes the.Ab me sirf uske scenes Jo mujhe yaad hain woh boling.Jinko characters nahin pata unke liye brief intro :

Nikki-- yeh ek ladki hai๐Ÿ˜†

Rohit--- Nikki isse pyaar karti thi apne college ke dino mein.And yeh bhi wohi karta tha๐Ÿ˜†.

Ab nikki ko lagta hai ki rohit usko maarna chahta hai (wajah mujhe nahin pata๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†).Woh jahaan bhi jaati hai
,Rohit  uska peecha karta hai .To ab usne rohit ke sar pe laathi chrge kar di and bechaara behosh hoke gir gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Police inspector Raj aaye๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Unhone behosh body dekhi and kaha," hmmm....achcha maara hai....kabhi karaate waraate seekha tha kya??....I mean itna achcha maara hai ki ..he is not going to wake up for at least for 2 to 3 hrs more"๐Ÿ˜†

Uske baad nikki ki ek well wisher boli ki aaj yeh not well....isspe bahut pressure gaya to aap aur sawaal mat poochiye iss haalat mein.To Janaab bole," Yehi haalat to sahi hoti hai sawaal poochne ke liye...bade kaam ki baatein nikalti hain๐Ÿ˜†"...phir he took a glass jismein half glass paani tha and said," yeh lo aadha glass paani piyo and bolo" . Smriti irani asked(she is Raj's relative and nikki's good frnd),"aadha glass paani kyun??",then raj said,"Aadhaa glass hi hai na, isiliye adhaa glass"...par jab nikki did not take the glass to khud hi pii gaya paani๐Ÿ˜†.

Uske baad nikki told everything about how she met rohit in her college and they fell in love and aaj rohit uska dushman hai and usko maarna chahing.Our intelligent 
Inspector  heard all these carefully.

Chalo adhaa ghanta ho gaya ....baaki ka kal bataaungi.Sorry for such poor style of giving the update par itne raat ko isse behtar update nahin kar sakti me๐Ÿ˜ญ.Isise adjust karo๐Ÿ˜ƒ...nahin to mat pado
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 16 years ago
nidhi2013 thumbnail
@ saheli no thankoo for update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
nidhi2013 thumbnail
here is the siggy of bday gal

free to use it

credit goes to Faru

Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAHELIGSWM

Aaj maine Kya hadsaa Kya haqeeqat dekha๐Ÿ˜ณ.Raj ke 2 episodes the.Ab me sirf uske scenes Jo mujhe yaad hain woh boling.Jinko characters nahin pata unke liye brief intro :

Nikki-- yeh ek ladki hai๐Ÿ˜†

Rohit--- Nikki isse pyaar karti thi apne college ke dino mein.And yeh bhi wohi karta tha๐Ÿ˜†.

Ab nikki ko lagta hai ki rohit usko maarna chahta hai (wajah mujhe nahin pata๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†).Woh jahaan bhi jaati hai
,Rohit  uska peecha karta hai .To ab usne rohit ke sar pe laathi chrge kar di and bechaara behosh hoke gir gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Police inspector Raj aaye๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Unhone behosh body dekhi and kaha," hmmm....achcha maara hai....kabhi karaate waraate seekha tha kya??....I mean itna achcha maara hai ki ..he is not going to wake up for at least for 2 to 3 hrs more"๐Ÿ˜†

Uske baad nikki ki ek well wisher boli ki aaj yeh not well....isspe bahut pressure gaya to aap aur sawaal mat poochiye iss haalat mein.To Janaab bole," Yehi haalat to sahi hoti hai sawaal poochne ke liye...bade kaam ki baatein nikalti hain๐Ÿ˜†"...phir he took a glass jismein half glass paani tha and said," yeh lo aadha glass paani piyo and bolo" . Smriti irani asked(she is Raj's relative and nikki's good frnd),"aadha glass paani kyun??",then raj said,"Aadhaa glass hi hai na, isiliye adhaa glass"...par jab nikki did not take the glass to khud hi pii gaya paani๐Ÿ˜†.

Uske baad nikki told everything about how she met rohit in her college and they fell in love and aaj rohit uska dushman hai and usko maarna chahing.Our intelligent 
Inspector  heard all these carefully.

Chalo adhaa ghanta ho gaya ....baaki ka kal bataaungi.Sorry for such poor style of giving the update par itne raat ko isse behtar update nahin kar sakti me๐Ÿ˜ญ.Isise adjust karo๐Ÿ˜ƒ...nahin to mat pado
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Itni raat wich aise aich parhna acha lagta hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....aur parhna parha yaar raj tha naa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ